Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hear the Translation Of the Mass

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Hear the Translation Of the Mass Empty
PostSubject: Hear the Translation Of the Mass   Hear the Translation Of the Mass I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 5:57 pm

At about 5:30:

”Flammas eius lucifer matutinus inveniat:  ille, inquam, Lucifer, qui nescit occasum, Christus Fillus tuus, qui, regressus ab inferis, humano generi serenus illuxit, et vivit et regnat, in saecula, saeculorum. “

which in latin translated to English means:

"Flaming Lucifer finds mankind, I say: Oh Lucifer, who will never be defeated, Christ is your son who came back from hell, shed his peaceful light and is alive and reigns in the world without end".

Again in this longer video.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjgIiUkb45Y

After that Pope Benedict says “We are Legion” (a phrase commonly used by demons).

More details: http://lightoftruth.tumblr.com/post/25395978741/video-of-benedict-xvi-invoking-satan-in-front-of

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Hear the Translation Of the Mass   Hear the Translation Of the Mass I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:15 pm

Hear the Translation Of the Mass 289px-Roman_SPQR_banner.svg
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Hear the Translation Of the Mass   Hear the Translation Of the Mass I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 12:10 am

Ratzinger, the willing participant of the Hitler Youth. György Schwartz? Currently residing as George Soros, otherwise known as George of the family Black. The Rothschild or Red Shield formerly known as a Bauer?

Dove wrote:
At about 5:30:

”Flammas eius lucifer matutinus inveniat:  ille, inquam, Lucifer, qui nescit occasum, Christus Fillus tuus, qui, regressus ab inferis, humano generi serenus illuxit, et vivit et regnat, in saecula, saeculorum. “

which in latin translated to English means:

"Flaming Lucifer finds mankind, I say: Oh Lucifer, who will never be defeated, Christ is your son who came back from hell, shed his peaceful light and is alive and reigns in the world without end".

After that Pope Benedict says “We are Legion” (a phrase commonly used by demons).

More details: http://lightoftruth.tumblr.com/post/25395978741/video-of-benedict-xvi-invoking-satan-in-front-of

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Hear the Translation Of the Mass   Hear the Translation Of the Mass I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:33 am

QuietObserver said, "...György Schwartz? Currently residing as George Soros, otherwise known as George of the family Black. The Rothschild or Red Shield formerly known as a Bauer?"

I'm curious about the accuracy of the book,  Vatican Assassins.    I have not read it.

Let me make a few statements for anyone to comment on:

-Rome desires to rule from Jerusalem; perhaps even seat the Pope himself in the Temple of Jerusalem.

-The opposing force is not the Jewish state, whom I guess they regard as 'already conquered' by the Zionists.

-The last remaining vestage of opposition is the Protestant churches born of the Reformation.

-Islam is a bastardization of Catholicism, and is the visible strong arm of destruction-the military sword of the Church.  
Does this leave the 'Illuminati' as the Invisible army?

-the desert dwellers were first conscribed by the Church of Rome to hunt down and kill Christians.  And if they sought to kill Jews as well, fine.

-the defeat of the Muslim nations in Psalms 83 and Ezekiel 38 is by no means the end of the story. [Based on possible Biblical chronology and the Malachy prophecy
that the last Pope would shepherd the RCC through the Tribulation.]

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hear the Translation Of the Mass   Hear the Translation Of the Mass I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hear the Translation Of the Mass
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: