Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Veterans Protest livestream~video added

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Veterans Protest livestream~video added Empty
PostSubject: Veterans Protest livestream~video added   Veterans Protest livestream~video added I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 9:22 am

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mlr13?utm_campaign=t.co&utm_source=16140007&utm_medium=social

Sometimes it's working.  Congressman from Kansas addressing the
crowd at 10:20 am EDT.
Sarah Palin supposedly confirmed as in attendance.
~~~~
Group estimated as "1000's".  They have breached the barricades to the
Viet Nam Memorial.

Police are pulling 'inspections' on trucks.
~~~
Just saw a poster of "O" with a highway cone on his head, heheheh,
and the word DUNCE.

Big crowd at Lincoln Memorial as well.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Veterans Protest livestream~video added   Veterans Protest livestream~video added I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 1:41 pm

https://twitter.com/Kudzu81/status/389416398520606721/photo/1

Veterans Protest livestream~video added BWd8JrBIEAA1gWs

Veterans Protest livestream~video added 054b61298b

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Veterans Protest livestream~video added   Veterans Protest livestream~video added I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:35 pm

Just in case anyone thought there might be some lack of bias in RT reporting, see this today
if possible, against what we know to be true from eyewitness videos.

http://rt.com/usa/government-shutdown-live-update-564/

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Veterans Protest livestream~video added   Veterans Protest livestream~video added I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 3:22 pm

Loved seeing that video, Dove. To bad that we have to get our news from Russian and European news. Well, there is talk radio here. Some of those guys are pretty much right on the money though I don't always agree with them.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Veterans Protest livestream~video added   Veterans Protest livestream~video added I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 10:27 pm

Dove, thanks for posting, I have not watched any videos today but have been following closely and RT too.
GO VET'S
I loved seeing the one on the Segway with that barryor.
That made my day... but then I just saw wedunit's news a little while ago, very sad news!
I'm not very good with funerals anymore... they upset me very much these days so I know what it's all about when you loose a long term friend or loved one.
You all here, are my friends though we've not met directly. I've learned so much from so many, so when something like this happens I feel your pain too.. and you can bet I pray for you and all good people of this earth no matter if they are believers or not but in my prayer for those I pray they will come to the Lord before it's too late to do so.
So... I'll need some really good news in the morning to help on this one.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Veterans Protest livestream~video added   Veterans Protest livestream~video added I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 3:19 am

More videos on FB https://www.facebook.com/ridefortheconstitution

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Veterans Protest livestream~video added   Veterans Protest livestream~video added I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 4:05 am

Local news from day 1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Veterans Protest livestream~video added   Veterans Protest livestream~video added I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 10:06 am

I'm almost done...I almost tripped into the 'good guy~bad' guy trap. But, no worries.
It's not to the left or to the right. LOOK UP to see OUR Government!
There is a Mighty Army led by a King over every would be king, who is thoroughly committed to our
well-being and our future.

Greta at the march with Sarah, Ted, et al. Just more of the game.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Veterans Protest livestream~video added   Veterans Protest livestream~video added I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 3:39 am

Truckers did make it into the center, and made some noise!
Lots of vids on yt page.

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Veterans Protest livestream~video added   Veterans Protest livestream~video added I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 7:55 am

researcher wrote:
Loved seeing that video, Dove. To bad that we have to get our news from Russian and European news. Well, there is talk radio here. Some of those guys are pretty much right on the money though I don't always agree with them.
I listen to Janet Mefford, she has an interesting show with great guests, like Ken Ham.
She's a dyed in the wool Christian too. You might like her! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: 5.5 million vets get behind newest rally   Veterans Protest livestream~video added I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 12:46 pm

GO VET'S GO!!
WAKE UP AMERICA!!

GO SEE HERE:
http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/5-5-million-vets-get-behind-newest-rally/

WND EXCLUSIVE
5.5 million vets get behind newest rally
Coalition blames Washington for targeting military members, families, survivors
Published: 18 hours ago

PICTURES AND SUCH @ LINK
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Veterans Protest livestream~video added   Veterans Protest livestream~video added I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 3:47 pm

Next time we send this truck:

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Veterans Protest livestream~video added   Veterans Protest livestream~video added I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:39 pm

Oh DADDY, I soooo want one of those trucks!!! To the A-holes that pull up to my back bumper with their hi-beams blazing . . .

. . . be afraid! Be very afraid. planetx

evil laff evil laff evil laff
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Veterans Protest livestream~video added   Veterans Protest livestream~video added I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 8:41 am

Fueled by the GUMMY BEARS!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Veterans Protest livestream~video added   Veterans Protest livestream~video added I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Veterans Protest livestream~video added
Page 1 of 1