Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

thoughts.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hyberean

thoughts..... Empty
PostSubject: thoughts.....   thoughts..... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 11:31 pm

for years i pondered the question of how it was that fallen angels could have impregnated earth woman.
from a biological standpoint.....using natural means of intercourse.....it would seem impossible.
from a physical standpoint it also els have no need for seems impossible.
once we believe that fallen angels had children with earth woman we must ask ourselves how.
this leads to so many more questions and to these questions.....so many more theorys.....postulations.....probability calculations.....and so on and so forth.
one such question arises.....which needs answering.
angels have no need for sexual organs.
organs which produce sperm (testicles).
but angels do eat food.....this we know from the Bible.....and so.....their bodies most probably need a way to get rid of waste.
this would account for angels having a penis.....which would allow them to remove waste from their bodies and undergo the act of sex.....but.....this still would not account for how they were able to produce sperm.
the ships they fly in are huge aerial labratories.....of which they are constantly.....obsessively.....collecting data of human dna.
perhaps with the intent of one day trying to do incredible things in the sight of men.....with the intent of convincing man they are gods.....just like they did in greece and india and rome and persia and babylon etc.
invitro fertilization.....steroids.....hormones.....stem cells from fetuses.....gene splicing.....all modern day pregnancy techniques like cell implants.....and the fact that most cattle and animals found dead in fields from unknown causes have had their sexual organs removed.
i considered all of these things.....but one day realized.....through the help of a friend.....that the fallen angels grafted on to themselves.....the sexual organs of large animals. they did this by what tom horn calls.....transgenics.
like dolly the sheep.....half sheep.....half whatever else she was.
evil angels found some way to manipulate and combine a human sperm cell with their own dna and aslo.....that of earth animals.
this accounted for the huge size of the giants.....and as well.....their grotesque mutations. and further still.....their extremely aggressive behavior.
modern scientists know that when animals are manipulated to be bigger than normal.....by genetic means.....the result is always a fiercely aggressive hybrid.....much more so than its natural counterpart.....and these aggressive hybrids.....if left to their own devices would wipe out their natural "cousins" by devouring the species main food source....and by physical attacks and so forth.
this very thing occured in canada when a lab genetically altered salmon to be six times bigger.
the Book of Ezekiel and the Book of Enoch both make refrence to the fallen angels lifting up their skirts to reveal their privy (private parts).....and their private parts being the penises of large earth animals.
God didnt put these parts on them.....and so it is quite evident that they put them their themselves.
this would also account for God's reason not to allow the giants a chance at salvation.....because they were not human.....they were a mixture of human, angelic and animal dna.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

thoughts..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: thoughts.....   thoughts..... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 11:54 pm

Hyberean, you might want to get this book. Lots of answers in there. I'm currently going through it a second time.

Douglas Hamp - Corrupting the Image: Angels, Aliens, and the Antichrist Revealed

http://www.amazon.com/Corrupting-Image-Angels-Antichrist-Revealed/dp/0984630058/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1362549123&sr=1-1&keywords=Corrupting+The+Image

thoughts..... 41anweEck-L._SY380_
Back to top Go down
Hyberean

thoughts..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: thoughts.....   thoughts..... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:02 am

thanks researcher.....ill look into it=)
Back to top Go down
Hyberean

thoughts..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: thoughts.....   thoughts..... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:20 am

took a quick e been gander at its contents. i have to smile a bit because ive been talking debating and theorizing on this very subject for many years now.
theseason.org is a Bible study forum where most of these debates took place many years ago.
i have to wonder if some of these new authors didnt take much of what i have been saying all these years and publish it.....but even if that is the case...
...it matters not to me. i am much more interested in getting the Truth out there than i am of making money from books.
well.....that and the fact that i could never publish a book.
im incapable of doing many simplistic things that others take for granted.....like having the sticktoitiveness to write an entire book
heck.....i still cant fully understand facebook or computers in general lol.
anyway,,,,,its all good.

anyone have any ideas they want to share concerning the location of the Garden of Eden?
im interested in the pamir plateau theory as it relates to the silk road and the plaid wearing mummies unearthed in southern china.....which is very close to northern india.....which is very close to nepal (nephal).
the taklamakan desert seems to hold many mysteries.
the ancient indian vedas and the sanskrit tell of wonderous things and phiosophies.
its my opinion that Adams lineage migrated out of southern china.....where the garden of eden was.....and then some went to northern japan.....some went into india.....some went to ireland etc etc.
the fallen angels began teaching humans things that humans were not suppose to know.....
anyone seen the movie thor?
one of the first things he does when he meets an earth woman is teach her of the constellations and planets, theories of time and space etc.
this is most likely how ancient man gained his knowledge of the heavens to the degree that he did.
anyway...keep thinking!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

thoughts..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: thoughts.....   thoughts..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

thoughts.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: