Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

American presidents seen weeping Prophetic picture of Mt. Rushmore

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

American presidents seen weeping Prophetic picture of Mt. Rushmore Empty
PostSubject: American presidents seen weeping Prophetic picture of Mt. Rushmore   American presidents seen weeping Prophetic picture of Mt. Rushmore I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:13 am

on October 21, 2013
Posted In: Prphecy

THE WARNINGS FROM GOD ARE COMING HOT AND HEAVY

We had the woman calling the Masons out in congress and her husband claiming it was an utterance from the holy spirit , Her rant was about  freemasons writing the constitution  that America is not one nation under God Diane Reidy that they the congress can no longer serve two masters. This all happened after the vote which raised the debt ceiling indefinitely until feb and ending the gov shut down. which was a capitulation to everything Obama wanted.
Now This.

Posted by National Director, Dee on October 20, 2013 at 3:49pm

•  
Megan Ahrens

Mt. Rushmore reopened for the first time in 2 weeks on Monday morning, we happened to be driving through to Denver and stopped here around 7:30am on Monday. What do you see in this picture?

Megan Ahrens Not what I was expecting for my first time seeing Mt. Rushmore.
Brandon Ahrens Wow, you mean you to tell me this your photo and you did NOT photo shop it? Id put in on thechive.com!

Yesterday at 1:26pm · 2

Megan Ahrens Not photo shopped! I was seriously there right when it opened Monday morning, October 14th, and snapped this myself!
American presidents seen weeping Prophetic picture of Mt. Rushmore 1381269_10100512145912702_1282683493_n
Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

PostSubject: Re: American presidents seen weeping Prophetic picture of Mt. Rushmore   American presidents seen weeping Prophetic picture of Mt. Rushmore I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 3:18 pm

Wow
Back to top Go down
wil

wil

PostSubject: Re: American presidents seen weeping Prophetic picture of Mt. Rushmore   American presidents seen weeping Prophetic picture of Mt. Rushmore I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 7:21 pm

I wonder what it now looks like from our (Canadian) side? Smile 
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: American presidents seen weeping Prophetic picture of Mt. Rushmore   American presidents seen weeping Prophetic picture of Mt. Rushmore I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 7:44 pm

American presidents seen weeping Prophetic picture of Mt. Rushmore 80738749
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: American presidents seen weeping Prophetic picture of Mt. Rushmore   American presidents seen weeping Prophetic picture of Mt. Rushmore I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:00 pm

I think Barry wants to overlook the other 'arses', artist rendition............

American presidents seen weeping Prophetic picture of Mt. Rushmore Obama-mount-rushmore
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American presidents seen weeping Prophetic picture of Mt. Rushmore   American presidents seen weeping Prophetic picture of Mt. Rushmore I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: