Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Was Dianne Reidy Hypnotized?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wil

wil

Was Dianne Reidy Hypnotized? Empty
PostSubject: Was Dianne Reidy Hypnotized?   Was Dianne Reidy Hypnotized? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 7:57 pm

http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-liberal/2013/10/whos-the-grey-haired-guy-who-nods-to-dianne-reidy-to-start-her-serve-two-masters-speech-2-2470722.html

Who’s The “Grey-Haired Guy” Who Nods to Dianne Reidy to Start her “Serve Two Masters” Speech?

by Scott Creighton

This morning I wrote an article about the House stenographer, Dianne Reidy, and her short but epic impromptu rant on the floor of the House during the final vote for the “kick the can down the road” act of the great Government Shutdown Crisis Theater production of 2013.

It was a good article and I pointed out, she made some valid points.
But a reader, Aris Tocles , may have made an even more valid one.

Quote :
” Go back and look at the video from the beginning. A gray haired man, presumably a congressman approaches her as she is gathering her stuff up. He says something and then she just gets up like a Stepford Wife and goes to the podium to give her rant.”  Aris Tocles
I’ve always said I learn more from you guys, than you do from me and today might just prove my point.

I went back and took a look and guess what I found? Most of the news coverage which uses the C-Span video in their coverage of this odd event, edit the beginning out, so they start with Ms. Reidy already on her way to the podium.

Even all of the Youtube videos do the same thing.

But… if you go to the original source, the C-Span video, what you find is exactly what Aris up there describes.

Reidy is sitting there, smiling, talking with some woman and the grey haired man is slowly making his way toward her. Reidy starts packing up her stenography equipment and the grey haired congressman leans in, says something to her, then at one point he nods to her and she immediately pushes the equipment to the side, stands up, and starts walking to the podium.

The grey haired man then stands around in the front where he was watching her ascend to the podium, turns as she is about to start, texts someone something, and then watches.

It’s very odd.

I took several screen-shots from that exchange and there is no denying something happened between Dianne and “grey-haired guy” just before her stunt.

Check out the screen-shots and tell me what you think.

Was Dianne Reidy Hypnotized? 12
Was Dianne Reidy Hypnotized? 22
Was Dianne Reidy Hypnotized? 32
Was Dianne Reidy Hypnotized? 42
Was Dianne Reidy Hypnotized? 52
Was Dianne Reidy Hypnotized? 61
Was Dianne Reidy Hypnotized? 71
You have to watch the C-Span video to see him and her interacting as most Youtube and MSM videos have edited out that part. But you can clearly see her talking to him, him nod, and her get up and go straight to the podium.

It’s very odd indeed.

What’s also odd is the fact that this woman would be sitting there doing her job, laughing and talking with that other woman, and then just up and walk to the podium and end her career in the House of Representatives.

Do you have any idea what she just gave up? She can’t work there anymore… ever. She gave up her career to make that statement. And she did so like someone getting up from their desk to go get a cup of coffee.

She gave up her paycheck, her insurance, her pension perhaps…
… and she did all of that after the grey-haired man nodded to her.

She didn’t even turn to see if anyone was at the podium before she rose… as if she knew the coast was clear before turning around.

Aris thinks it looks like Tea Party favorite Rob Bishop of Utah. Let’s see:

Was Dianne Reidy Hypnotized? 91
The guy’s got some pretty distinctive hair, especially the sideburns. It could very easily be him.

At the end of the C-Span video, grey-haired man turns to the camera and for a brief second you can see his face full on.

Was Dianne Reidy Hypnotized? 10
Now I don’t know what all of this means. It could be she just suddenly felt the power of the Lord tell her to get up and make her statement regardless of the dire circumstances that will befall her as a consequence.

But Aris did have a valid point. It damn sure looks like this guy set her in motion toward her brief encounter with history.

Nice catch Aris.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Was Dianne Reidy Hypnotized?   Was Dianne Reidy Hypnotized? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:36 pm

Maybe I'll have time eventually, but the official record may be interesting:

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/B?r113:@FIELD(FLD003+d)+@FIELD(DDATE+20131016)

Rob Bishop's mormon, so draw your own conclusions.
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: Was Dianne Reidy Hypnotized?   Was Dianne Reidy Hypnotized? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 6:34 pm

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/oct2013/joec1022.htm

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Was Dianne Reidy Hypnotized?   Was Dianne Reidy Hypnotized? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 7:32 pm

Since Boehner was wearing purple & pink ties and always sports a 'man tan', I thought it appropriate...

Freemasonry's Hidden Homosexual Agenda
October 22, 2013
Was Dianne Reidy Hypnotized? Pike_albert
(Left, Albert Pike 1809-1891)

(I didn't write this article but it inspired a "eureka" moment. Of course! This explains why so many politicians are gay, and why homosexuality and pederasty are being foisted on us. Why the UK elite is both Masonic and gay. Why phallic obelisks are everywhere. I edited a little. Emphasis mine. This was first posted last August. -HM) - See more at: http://www.henrymakow.com/_left_albert_pike_1809-1891by.html#sthash.2IzEi5bn.dpuf
This article, first posted in 2009, inspired a "eureka" moment. Of course!

This explains why so many politicians are gay, why heterosexuality is being repressed and
homosexuality and pederasty foisted on us instead.

It explains why the elite is gay, and phallic obelisks are everywhere. Humanity is being
inducted into a pagan sex cult.

Pike states that an initiate "commemorates in sacramental observance this mysterious passion; and while partaking of the raw flesh of the victim, seems to be invigorated by a fresh draught from the fountain of universal life....Hence the significance of the phallus." (p.393)

"Freemasonry's Connection to the Homosexual Movement"

By "Heterosexuals for a Moral Environment"
(Edited by henrymakow.com)

The esoteric all-male group known as Freemasonry (or Masonry) has been connected to homosexuality by a number of researchers.
"Why?" you may ask.

Albert Pike was Sovereign Grand Commander of the (Masonic) Scottish Rite's Southern Jurisdiction from 1859-1891. He published a book called Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry in 1871. Citations from Pike's magnum opus will be featured here.

MASONS ARE BEING DUPED

Like other esoteric groups and some fraternities, the Masons have secret doctrines and initiations. The homosexual agenda is hidden from the membership.

Now, as Pike mysteriously put it, Freemasonry "conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled; to conceal the Truth, which it calls Light, from them, and to draw them away from it. Truth is not for those who are unworthy or unable to receive it, or would pervert it."

Instead of Masons stating their secrets secretly, they only obliquely impart them. Pike states: "What the Chiefs of the Order really believed and taught, is indicated to the Adepts by the hints contained in the high degrees of Free-masonry."

Pike again: "The symbols and ceremonies of Masonry have more than one meaning. They rather conceal than disclose the Truth. They hint it only."

More: "We have hints, and not details...hints of the true objects and purposes of the Mysteries." (The "Mysteries" are secret Masonic "Truths" and secret initiatory rituals.)

Pike speaks in enigmas because he can only hint at Masonic secrets. Masons take oaths not to reveal the group's secrets.

Upper-level Masons even keep secrets from lower-level Masons. According to Pike, a lower-level Mason "is intentionally misled by false interpretations [of Masonic symbols]. It is not intended that he shall understand them [the symbols]; but it is intended that he shall imagine he understands them. Their true explication is reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry."

Lower-level Masons are just dupes being used by the upper-level ones, the so-called "Princes of Masonry."

HOMOSEXUALITY

Are Masons using their power and influence to try to spread homosexual "values"? In the following enigmatic words, Pike seems to be saying that Mason [adepts] engage in homosexual oral sex.

He states that an initiate "commemorates in sacramental observance this mysterious passion; and while partaking of the raw flesh of the victim, seems to be invigorated by a fresh draught from the fountain of universal life....Hence the significance of the phallus." (p.393)

As is his wont, Pike does not explain these words. For example, he does not spell out what he means by "this mysterious passion." But elsewhere in the book he twice notes that phallic worship is a part of their "Ancient Mysteries."

Not only does homosexual sex apparently play a role in Masonry, but so do homosexual orgies.

Pike, speaking in general of a newly initiated member, says: "he mingles with the crowd of Initiates, and, crowned with flowers, celebrates with them the holy orgies."

Needless to say, Pike does not define "holy orgy." In at least two other locations in his book he mentions that orgies are associated with Masonic initiations. [Pike has a reputation for indulging in debaucheries as well as Satanic butchery. HM]

HETEROPHOBIA

Now to return to Masonry---which, we should keep in mind---is an all-male group, Pike provides serious evidence of organizational sexism in Masonry via these words: "The love of woman cannot die out; and it has a terrible and uncontrollable fate."

As usual, he does not explain what he means by this startling statement (but the heterophobic meaning seems obvious enough).

Elsewhere he stated that "Christianity...gave to woman her proper rank and influence; it regulated domestic life."

In some circles, it is a common opinion, misguided or not, that Christianity, especially Catholicism, places women at a lower rank than men because women cannot become priests or bishops or cardinals or popes' and because wives are supposed to be submissive or subordinate to their husbands, generally speaking.

In sum, while Pike does not explicitly declare that women are inferior to men, or that they are unworthy of love, but he does seem to strongly hint at that.

Freemasonry is still a force in America and the world. The fact that this group is evidently biased against women (who cannot join) and biased in favor of homosexual relationships should not go unnoticed, and neither should the fact this group is using its influence to try to impose pro-homosexual "values" on the public.

We'll end with a quote from Masonic author Carl H. Claudy: "The real secrets of Masonry are never told, not even mouth to ear. For the real secret of Masonry is spoken to your heart, and from it to that of your brother [Mason]. Never the language made for tongue may speak it; it is uttered only in the language of the eye, in those manifestations of that love which a man has for his friend, which passeth all other loves, even that of woman."

- See more at: http://www.henrymakow.com/#sthash.lA4xWHvD.dpuf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was Dianne Reidy Hypnotized?   Was Dianne Reidy Hypnotized? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 7:53 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Was Dianne Reidy Hypnotized?   Was Dianne Reidy Hypnotized? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 11:43 pm

listen to Rick Wiles as he interviews her husband!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was Dianne Reidy Hypnotized?   Was Dianne Reidy Hypnotized? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Was Dianne Reidy Hypnotized?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: