Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Possible False Flag; Congress To Close And Members Flown To Florida

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Possible False Flag; Congress To Close And Members Flown To Florida Empty
PostSubject: Possible False Flag; Congress To Close And Members Flown To Florida   Possible False Flag; Congress To Close And Members Flown To Florida I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 9:56 pm

This is interesting, I don't ever remember congress doing anything together, maybe something is up.....

Possible False Flag; Congress To Close And Members Flown To Florida Washington-Clock

October 24, 2013 will bring with it something that has not been heard of since 1921. The entire House and Senate, all of Capitol Hill will close for the funeral of a Representative. However unlike the 1921 Congress Closing, all members are being flown to Florida for the funeral by the United States Air Force.

Not even following the death of Senator Ted Kennedy in recent years has something like this happened. The last time Congress shut down for a funeral was 1921. They were closed for the in-house viewing of the body of the deceased congress member, in the Rotunda, and then went back to work.

Other than for presidents, they have never called a full congressional halt to work and never have they been moved or flown to another part of the country.

Even if this does not throw up tremendous warning signs to a community looking at just the “false flag” implications of moving our entire body of government to another US State, it is a tremendous waste of government money. One hour alone on “Air Force One” costs the American Tax Payer approximately $176 Million dollars.  We saw the waste report when half of Congress went to the “Clean Energy Summit”. These people will not be driving, but flown from Capitol Hill via Air Force to Florida.

Via the typically liberal Washington Times:

Quote :
Congress will shut down on Thursday, and leaders have told lawmakers the Defense Department will fly them to Florida for the funeral of Rep. C.W. Bill Young, who died late last week.

Mr. Young was the senior Republican in the chamber, and the move to close down business is a mark of respect for him — though it also means that there will be no floor votes and that many committee meetings have been canceled, cutting short what was already a mostly empty week. The House’s hearing examining the health exchange rollout will continue as planned, however.

After passing a deal to raise the debt ceiling and reopen government, the Senate went on an 11-day vacation. The House was slated to be in Tuesday evening through Thursday but will now just be in for a day and a half, with the chief business a vote on a public works legislation.

House officials told lawmakers to be ready to leave Washington from Joint Base Andrews early Thursday to make the funeral in Largo, Fla., and then plan to return late in the evening.

A Pentagon spokesman couldn’t say how much it will cost to fly the members to Florida for the funeral.

“We are currently evaluating options for support. Because no aircraft has been designated at this time, I can’t provide any additional information on cost,” said Cmdr. Bill Urban.

The move comes the week after Congress took heat for including a $174,000 payment to the widow of multimillionaire Sen. Frank R. Lautenberg, who died earlier this year, leaving an estate estimated at more than $50 million.

Mr. Young’s estimated wealth was far less than Mr. Lautenberg’s, and it’s likely his widow, Beverly, will get a similar death gratuity payment, which is a regular occurrence when members of Congress die in office.~Washington Times
Ladies and gentlemen, something does not look right. With our Army coming out and saying theyonly have two battalions trained, now moving an entire body of government at tax payer expenses, something is amiss.

Perhaps it is nothing but a tremendous waste of our tax payer money. Perhaps it is a simple paying of respects gone overboard. The sad facts is either way the United States can ill afford this right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: POLICE DEPARTMENTS ALL OVER THE EASTERN US HAVE BEEN CALLED TO MEETINGS AND ASKED IF THEY WOULD DISARM THE GENERAL PUBLIC IF ORDERED   Possible False Flag; Congress To Close And Members Flown To Florida I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 9:59 pm

Possible False Flag; Congress To Close And Members Flown To Florida Qnews-short

POLICE DEPARTMENTS ALL OVER THE EASTERN US HAVE BEEN CALLED TO MEETINGS AND ASKED IF THEY WOULD DISARM THE GENERAL PUBLIC IF ORDERED

STEVE, A GROUP OF HAM RADIO OPERATORS THAT WERE ON LAST NIGHT STATED THAT POLICE DEPARTMENTS ALL OVER THE EASTERN US HAVE BEEN CALLED TO MEETINGS AND ASKED IF THEY WOULD DISARM THE GENERAL PUBLIC IF ORDERED. I AM GETTING GREAT REPORTS THAT MOST COPS ARE FLATLY REFUSING AND SOME OF THEM HAVE ACTUALLY THREATENED THE IDIOTS ASKING THEM IF THEY WOULD COMPLY. A LOT OF THEM ARE GOOD GOD FEARING, CHRISTIAN BROTHERS THAT ARE SICK AND TIRED OF THE CRAP COMING OUT OF WASHINGTON. THIS IS GOOD NEWS IN A OTHERWISE DARK WORLD AND WE SHOULD PRAY FOR THESE COPS THAT THEY WILL KEEP THEIR SWORN OATH TO THE CONSTITUTION.
Oct 23, 2013
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Over a hundred Chinese Troops in UN uniforms at the mall today!!Located close to NSA HEADQUARTERS in MD.   Possible False Flag; Congress To Close And Members Flown To Florida I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 10:00 pm

Over a hundred Chinese Troops in UN uniforms at the mall today!!Located close to NSA HEADQUARTERS in MD.

My son who just graduated from high school this past year,was at our local mall for many hours today.This mall is by Ft.Meade Army Post/NSA headquarters in MD.He does not like to discuss anything like this,so I was surprised when he told me he saw over a hundred Chinese military men,walking around today.I asked him to describe the uniforms and they were clearly U.N.He said the soldiers spoke Chinese to each other and when speaking to store clerks,spoke perfect English.Time has just about run out! Thank you for all you do for our precious savior Jesus.

Oct 23, 2013
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Militarized Police and Sheriff Depts :NATIONAL GUARD NOW UNDER DHS CONTROL   Possible False Flag; Congress To Close And Members Flown To Florida I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 10:02 pm

Militarized Police and Sheriff Depts :NATIONAL GUARD NOW UNDER DHS CONTROL

Steve,

Bless you and thank you for all you do!

As I'm sure most of us are, I've been very concerned about the militarization of our local police and sheriff departments. After reading your alert about East coast law enforcement officers being asked if they would disarm citizens if so ordered, it occurred to me that our local law enforcement may NEED that military arsenal and equipment to defend our cities, counties and states from the federal or foreign forces! 

Civil war indeed. I'm hoping most in the military are still dedicated Americans, and perhaps the leadership that has been relieved of duty due to "loss of confidence" will be willing to lead against hostile forces if the time comes.

FYI, today, an NCO, active duty National Guard from Northeast USA called in to the Alex Jones Radio Show. The National Guard is now under DHS command and the mission orders coming down are being changed to "insurrection" control. 

He advised Alex that he and others had done a "beta test" wherein they posted printed Constitutional Bill of Rights and their Oath on the Safety Board and main Announcement Board. JAG said it was constitutional. They watched which bulletins are being taken down. Cory actually broke down temporarily - the other NCO's and others personnel are scared. 

This must be exposed to the bright light of day...we need to help these brave men and women who have released information on how the military is turning patriotic Americans into the "enemy."

Molon Labe!

Oct 23, 2013
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ALERT - Congress To Leave DC 10/24   Possible False Flag; Congress To Close And Members Flown To Florida I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 10:19 pm

ALERT - Congress To Leave DC 10/24

Congress will shut down on Thursday, and leaders have told lawmakers the Defense Department will fly them to Florida for the funeral of Rep. C.W. Bill Young, who died late last week.

Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

PostSubject: Re: Possible False Flag; Congress To Close And Members Flown To Florida   Possible False Flag; Congress To Close And Members Flown To Florida I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 9:28 am

I doubt anything will happen.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Possible False Flag; Congress To Close And Members Flown To Florida   Possible False Flag; Congress To Close And Members Flown To Florida I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 9:36 am

Hopefully they are going down there to lynch Alan Grayson!!! See the link below for more on why I'm hoping for that. I know . . .  big pipe dream, but if you are gonna dream, dream big.

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t4602-kkk-or-tea-party-democrat-congressman-alan-grayson-says-no-difference
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Possible False Flag; Congress To Close And Members Flown To Florida   Possible False Flag; Congress To Close And Members Flown To Florida I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 12:51 pm

Good one Researcher. Becoming more and more a tea party person everyday.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible False Flag; Congress To Close And Members Flown To Florida   Possible False Flag; Congress To Close And Members Flown To Florida I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1