Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dissolution of the Papacy Into Limp Wristed Liberalism?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Dissolution of the Papacy Into Limp Wristed Liberalism? Empty
PostSubject: The Dissolution of the Papacy Into Limp Wristed Liberalism?   The Dissolution of the Papacy Into Limp Wristed Liberalism? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 10:26 am

10/23/2013 3 COMMENTS

The Dissolution of the Papacy Into Limp Wristed Liberalism? Pope-francis-300x267

As Petrus Romanus the Final Pope is Hereco-written by myself and Thomas Horn was recently released in a new edition, recent actions by Pope Francis necessitate a response. In my first article forBefore it’s News, I suggest we might be seeing harbingers of the dissolution of the papacy as Rome is judged in accord with “City of Seven Hills will be destroyed” at the culmination of the Malachy prophecy.

Read it here: Petrus Romanus Author Update: The Dissolution of the Papacy Into Limp Wristed Liberalism?

As Petrus Romanus the Final Pope is Here co-written by myself and Thomas Horn was recently released in a new edition, recent actions by Pope Francis necessitate a response. Of course, his arrival was controversial. Pope Benedict XVI’s February 11,...

BEFOREITSNEWS.COM
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1