Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tim Tebow's Numerology

Go down 
+4
Dove
MaeDay5
fishesnloaves
caduceus70
8 posters
AuthorMessage
caduceus70

Tim Tebow's Numerology Empty
PostSubject: Tim Tebow's Numerology   Tim Tebow's Numerology I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:18 pm

Tim Tebow beat the Steelers today in dramatic fashion, on the first play of OT with an 80 yard TD pass to Demaryius Thomas - causing him to top out his total passing yards for the day at 316.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=320108007

316 - the most famous Bible verse historically referenced on end zone signs at football games of course being - John 3:16

Tim Tebow's devotion to Christ is well known and he is often demonized for it in the media.

Coincidence? Doubt it.
Back to top Go down
caduceus70

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow's Numerology   Tim Tebow's Numerology I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:28 pm

This in the same stadium that "this" took place in 2008:

Tim Tebow's Numerology Mile-high-stadium-crowd-denver-obama

This "abomination" serving as Obama's model:

Tim Tebow's Numerology Se-1

Mile High Stadium sporting this above its scoreboard:

Tim Tebow's Numerology Bronco-mascot-Thunder-II

Our attention now brought back to that same stadium again, via a subtle numerological clue, here at the beginning of 2012.

Just an observation
Back to top Go down
fishesnloaves

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow's Numerology   Tim Tebow's Numerology I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:44 pm

Love, love, love Tim Tebow! Solid role model in an age where it seems like half of today's athletes are either on performance drugs, getting arrested for something or in some other kind of trouble...or all of the above.

Living in Denver, it has been an interesting time watching folks react to him. There are a few who realize there is a reason he gives all his thanks and praise to Jesus and have turned their faith around from it. There are sadly many more who mock his faith yet still love what he has done on the field. Then, the third group, still in large numbers as well, who despise him for his faith and hope failure comes to him to "prove" him wrong.

Either way, he has thus far been a wonderful attestation to the love of Jesus and I hope he gets through to a few more folks before it is too late. Every victory, especially by the means of whence they have come, seems to move a couple more over to the first group each time. All things are from God and it certainly appears His hand has been stirring things up through Tebow for a reason. Especially, as with caduceus' message above, considering what else has occurred at this site.

I find it very interesting that his passing today was 316, and the "miracle" win coming as a result of it. Maybe some of those haters out there should pay a little more attention!
Back to top Go down
MaeDay5

MaeDay5

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow's Numerology   Tim Tebow's Numerology I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:37 am

One of the most exciting games all season! It was good to watch Tebow shine in light of all the nasty garbage that's been thrown his way because he is a professing, Christian.
That said, I'm originally from Boston, now live in CT.....Broncos vs Pats on Saturday....yikes, hard choices. lol!

No guilt in life, no fear in death This is the power of Christ in me
From life’s first cry to final breath Jesus commands my destiny
No power of hell, no scheme of man Can ever pluck me from His hand
‘til He returns or calls me home Here in the power of Christ I’ll stand.
Townend * Getty
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow's Numerology   Tim Tebow's Numerology I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:41 am

GO PATS! cheers

It's ridiculous how the world judges the man for his faith, but that's nothing compared to
judging God's faithfulness by whether a football team wins or looses.
Truly the world is just plain crazed, dazed and altogether NUTS.
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow's Numerology   Tim Tebow's Numerology I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:18 am

caduceus70 wrote:
Tim Tebow beat the Steelers today in dramatic fashion, on the first play of OT with an 80 yard TD pass to Demaryius Thomas - causing him to top out his total passing yards for the day at 316.

316 - the most famous Bible verse historically referenced on end zone signs at football games of course being - John 3:16

Tim Tebow's devotion to Christ is well known and he is often demonized for it in the media.

Coincidence? Doubt it.

He would often wear "John 3:16" under his eyes in college games. Do a Google Image search for the phrase "Tim Tebow under eyes". Should pop right up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow's Numerology   Tim Tebow's Numerology I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:30 am

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
haijs

haijs

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow's Numerology   Tim Tebow's Numerology I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:37 pm

Just wanted to add this video to the thread. My wife heard the MSM mocking our God a day before the game and prayed that those who were be silenced by God's work through Tim. She is floating about a foot off the ground angel bounce now because God's work IS so evident in this young man's amazing faith and perseverence.

Read this blog entry by Joseph Herrin about Tim.

http://www.parablesblog.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
newlyborninchrist

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow's Numerology   Tim Tebow's Numerology I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:11 am

caduceus70 wrote:

Coincidence? Doubt it.

Not just 1 316 but three according to this article:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/tebow-time-the-three-316-references-boffo-tv-ratings-and-lady-gaga-love;_ylt=Avtum2BIseBB3u1qSEbwEONDubYF?urn=nfl,wp15718
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow's Numerology   Tim Tebow's Numerology I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:24 pm

The most impressive thing about Tim Tebow is not that he's a vocal Christian, nor is it his heroics on the football field (and he'll be the first to admit that). What sets him apart is that he lives out his faith by humbling himself and serving others. He does not only proclaim christ with his mouth, but he does his best to imitate Christ by being His hands and feet.

If Tebow never plays another season, or another game - he is going to be a great success in the Kingdom of God.
Back to top Go down
caduceus70

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow's Numerology   Tim Tebow's Numerology I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:24 pm

The game-winning formation also turns out to be a testimony of GRACE

For, the "letter of the law" says that there should be 7 men on the line of scrimmage when the ball is snapped. In the game-winning formation there were only 6 men on the line of scrimmage with the tight-end incorrectly lined up slightly behind the rest of the line. Technically this is a rules violation (though often not called in the NFL, by the way). Yet, this produced the game-winning touchdown and won the game.

Again I say that this is a testimony of grace. While that play should not have deserved to win the game, it did so just the same.

See this article for the evidence: http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/tim-tebow-game-winning-touchdown-illegal-163812959.html

And, let me go a little more crazy. 7 is perfection, 6 is slightly short of that, 6 the number of man. 6 men were on the line, not the required 7. God saves us while we are yet men who fall short, men who are sinners.

Also this could be a forewarning of things to come, the time of man upon us (i.e., Antichrist), given that this was the same stadium that celebrated Mr Obama's taking hold of the Democratic ticket that eventually won the white house...
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow's Numerology   Tim Tebow's Numerology I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:14 pm

caduceus70 wrote:

Also this could be a forewarning of things to come, the time of man upon us (i.e., Antichrist), given that this was the same stadium that celebrated Mr Obama's taking hold of the Democratic ticket that eventually won the white house...

That is really interesting Caduceus, thanks! Smile I'm becoming a bit unnerved that Obama may win a second term and become indwelt and therefor the "You know who"

Please tell me I'm most likely wrong guys!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow's Numerology   Tim Tebow's Numerology I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:16 pm

haijs wrote:
Just wanted to add this video to the thread. My wife heard the MSM mocking our God a day before the game and prayed that those who were be silenced by God's work through Tim. She is floating about a foot off the ground angel bounce now because God's work IS so evident in this young man's amazing faith and perseverence.

Read this blog entry by Joseph Herrin about Tim.

http://www.parablesblog.blogspot.com/
I loved that! His mom is beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow's Numerology   Tim Tebow's Numerology I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tim Tebow's Numerology
Page 1 of 1