Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Signs in the Sky

Go down 
+3
researcher
murray leslie
Dove
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Signs in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Signs in the Sky   Signs in the Sky I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:38 am

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Signs in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signs in the Sky   Signs in the Sky I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 12:38 pm

Nice, Jem.UP 

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

Signs in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signs in the Sky   Signs in the Sky I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 2:09 pm

when is rosh hashana in 2017 ?
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

Signs in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signs in the Sky   Signs in the Sky I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 2:41 pm

Rosh Hashanah 2017 begins in the evening of
Wednesday, September 20
and ends in the evening of
Friday, September 22

is there anything 4 these dates jem ?
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Signs in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signs in the Sky   Signs in the Sky I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 2:52 pm

Yer a good spotter, Murray. I was going to look at those dates later today myself. Some of you have seen the web site linked below, some haven't, so I'm re-posting it. Bookmark it! You can plug in any date you like and it will give you the Hebraic calendar equivalent date. It also works in reverse. There is lots more on the site as well so by all means do explore.

http://www.torahcalendar.com/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

Signs in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signs in the Sky   Signs in the Sky I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 4:30 pm

wow jem that's some good stuff!

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down

Signs in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signs in the Sky   Signs in the Sky I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 11:21 am

Any of you that use Linux can use synaptic or terminal to install hdate applet for a Hebrew Calendar.
In synaptic just search hdate.
If you don't have synaptic installed you need to use the terminal to install as below but substitute synaptic for hdate-applet.
Go ahead... don't be afraid to try, just check spelling before clicking enter. (it's easy, I install entire systems or base + apps this way all the time)
For terminal install it is $ su apt-get install hdate-applet 
or as root after the       # apt-get install hdate-applet
sometimes just hdate will work.
Back to top Go down

Signs in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signs in the Sky   Signs in the Sky I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 1:35 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Signs in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signs in the Sky   Signs in the Sky I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 9:47 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

Signs in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signs in the Sky   Signs in the Sky I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:27 am

If RoshH ends on the 22, does that mean the last trump of the Rosh  celebration is blown on the 22?
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Signs in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signs in the Sky   Signs in the Sky I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 7:36 am

Love the Samarai chicken LOL

Delfi wrote:
If RoshH ends on the 22, does that mean the last trump of the Rosh  celebration is blown on the 22?
Back to top Go down
Atlantic

Atlantic

Signs in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signs in the Sky   Signs in the Sky I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 7:38 am

This link here relates to all this, check it out. The women clothed with the sun, the moon at her feet, and 12 stars as a crown.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB6ze3AF7YI
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Signs in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signs in the Sky   Signs in the Sky I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Signs in the Sky
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: