Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem

Go down 
+5
laibcoms
Dove
Delfi
Internet Pilgrim
researcher
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem Empty
PostSubject: Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem   Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 4:29 pm

http://ivarfjeld.com/2012/02/18/second-vatican-state-to-be-established-in-jerusalem/

“The Old City of Jerusalem will become a “special regime”. It will be an autonomous, self-governing entity. The Chief Administrator will have minimum reliance on the existing regimes and structures”.

back away slowly    shtf    back away slowly    shtf    back away slowly

Last edited by researcher on Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : un-pinned by researcher)
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem   Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 4:46 pm

Rose, would you mind duplicating your post up on the O-bam-bam pinned topic please. This is important info we don't want to have to hunt around to find again. And GREAT FIND! UP UP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem   Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 4:49 pm

No problem; I'd be happy to oblige.
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem   Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 5:02 pm

I'm not understanding entirely. The article says it was posted February 18, 2012 but the comments are from 2010. Is there discussion recently that has revived this plan? I know when Clinton was president & trying to bring about some solution between Israel & Palestinians there was a suggestion that the Temple Mount be placed under international jurisdiction with space made for all 3 faiths at the top. This is even more far reaching, encompassing the entire city of Jerusalem, if I'm reading right. With the discussion in this article about giving Israel an offer they can't refuse, the news about Israel ceding the Last Supper site to the Vatican could be the first step in implementing this plan. Has anything else about this appeared anywhere?
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem   Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 5:12 pm

Wow, that's mind boggling. Is it for real Rosé? It sounds like a false prophet dream....
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem   Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 5:25 pm

Delfi wrote:
Wow, that's mind boggling. Is it for real Rosé? It sounds like a false prophet dream....

That's exactly what I thought too. Exclamation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem   Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 6:52 pm

Oh, goodness, it's not a dream... it's a nightmare. I think the things that have long been hidden are bubbling to the surface.

It's only going to get worse... hotter by the day.

I don't have any more info but I'll keep digging.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem   Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 7:02 pm

Sorry, Delfi, I just caught your meaning - you're right, it is a false prophet's dream.

I was shocked when I read that it had been discussed at the Oslo Accords, and even more so when I read this..."Did you know that both The Chief Rabbinate of Israel and the The Islamic Sharia Courts of the PA is supporting this Norwegian proposed “inter faith initiative” in Jerusalem?"

That should be something out a Monty Python skit - not reality!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem   Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 6:57 am

From the article:

Did you know that both The Chief Rabbinate of Israel and the The Islamic Sharia Courts of the PA is supporting this Norwegian proposed “inter faith initiative” in Jerusalem?

Of course it's Norwegian. More Oslo Peace Prize..... Oslo Accords theme.

[stating the now obvious, I surmise.]

Super find, Rose! What a confirmation stamp. [all those emotos and no pukey guy? That's alright. The SHTF 'covers' it.]

EDIT ON 3/2-/2013 Ok. So the first read thru, I must have just looked
at the pictures! Dur!! chuckle CLEARLY, all about Oslo! ya...

Last edited by Dove on Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
laibcoms

laibcoms

PostSubject: Re: Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem   Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 7:08 am

They're becoming public about in a time when many people were already conditioned. Imagine if this was publicized decades ago? People will quickly point out that they are fulfilling Biblical Prophecies.

The abomination of desolation…
The anti-christ entering Jerusalem…
… and so on.

Many priests (who were branded cults and heretics) left the Vatican and went public about the age-old desire of the city-state to move to Jerusalem. One reason stated was because St. Peter's bones were found and buried in the Holy City.

Since the RCC and Vatican claims that the first Pope is St. Peter, when world history and Biblical history has proven that he never went to Rome, and his bones never touched Rome or Vatican, their whole Pope doctrine collapses. Move it to Jerusalem and voila, who else will go against you?

Follow me @jcsesecuneta
Add me: Social-Network
Portal Site: The Hæven of John
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem   Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 9:12 am

I've heard about this on a few radio or online radio shows. Am I the only one stating the obvious elephant in the room that they're preparing their relocation because of Rome's eventual destruction?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The Vatican Agenda for Jerusalem   Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 11:48 am

http://biblesabbath.blogspot.com/2008/12/vatican-agenda-for-jerusalem.html

Quote :
What Does The Vatican Want?

It can't be that the Vatican is only interested in "access to their Holy Sites" in Jerusalem. They already have that as well as legal jurisdiction under Israeli law for their institutions and assets in Jerusalem. Also, when these "Holy Sites" were under the jurisdiction of the Jordanians from l948-l967, no Pope demanded the "internationalization of Jerusalem".

It is something else, which the Vatican wants. The Roman Catholic Church, need to have certain versions of events be played out for them to stand in front of mankind and proclaim: our Messiah has returned." Of course, to the Jews, this Messiah will be as false as the first one was supposed to be. Don't matter. This is the goal of the Vatican and this is what all Israelis need to worry about.

This blog post is veeeeerrrry interesting. Joel Bainerman has many editorials published and he is in a unique position to understand what is happening. This one was posted in 2008.

Last edited by rose from kentucky on Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem   Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 11:50 am

Something more recent: Cris Putnam

Quote :
In March 1994, the newspaper Shishi revealed a most remarkable secret of the Middle East “peace” process. A friend of Shimon Peres, the French intellectual Marek Halter, claimed in an interview that in May 1993, he delivered a letter from Peres to the pope. Within, Peres promised to internationalize Jerusalem, granting the UN political control of the Old City of Jerusalem, and the Vatican hegemony of the holy sites within. The UN would give the PLO a capital within its new territory and East Jerusalem would become a kind of free trade zone of world diplomacy.
Halter’s claim was backed by the Italian newspaper La Stampa, which added that Arafat was apprised of the agreement and it was included in the secret clauses of the Declaration of Principles signed in Washington in September 1993.[ii]

http://hebrewvisionnews.blogspot.com/2012/03/petrus-romans-and-jerusalem-connection.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem   Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:55 am

Quote :
Establishing the Kietz

Both Jewish and Christian scholars cite 1967 as the beginning of the last days. Christians called the fulfillment of the times of the gentiles, when Jerusalem would be under the control of Israel once again. Since that time there has been a tremendous up swing in prophetic alignments and growing hatred of Israel. Far more interesting is a 750 year old prophecy about this important juncture.

Judah Ben Samuel was a prolific German rabbi of the 12th century who made some astonishing and specific predictions about the future of Jerusalem and Israel that came true. JudahthumbnailCAEGEZW3 Ben Samuel, also known as Judah ha-Hasid (Judah the Pious), lived and worked from the end of the 12th century until the beginning of the 13th century in Regensburg, authoring a number of books in the German language. Ludwig Schneider of Israel Today magazine has translated some of his work into English over the last few years, including “The Book of the Pious – Sefer Hasidim” and the “Book of Calculations – Sefer Gematriyot.” His identification of the beginning of messianic times corresponds to 1967 as we shall show.

Judah Ben Samuel published the results of his calculations (Gematria) and astrological observations and summarized as follows: “When the Ottomans conquer Jerusalem they will rule over Jerusalem for eight jubilees. Afterwards Jerusalem will become no-man’s land for one jubilee, and then in the ninth jubilee it will once again come back into the possession of the Jewish nation – which would signify the beginning of the Messianic end time.”

One jubilee is 50 years according to Leviticus 25. It is the 50th year after seven times seven years, the year in which each person should regain ownership of his or her land. Samuel’s calculations were purely theoretical; there was absolutely no sign at that time of their being fulfilled. He himself was not able to experience their fulfillment, for it was only 300 years after his death that the first of his predictions were to come true.

The Mamluks, who had been reigning in Jerusalem since 1250, were conquered in 1517 by the Ottoman Turks. They remained for eight jubilees (8 x 50 = 400 years), that is to say they were in Jerusalem for 400 years. Exactly 400 years later, in 1917, the Ottoman Turks were conquered by the British. The League of Nations conferred the Mandate for the Holy Land and Jerusalem to the British. Thus, from 1917, under international law, Jerusalem was no-man’s land.

Then, when Israel captured Jerusalem in the Six Day War of 1967, exactly one jubilee (50 years) after 1917, Jerusalem reverted to Jewish-Israeli ownership once again. Thereby, according to the prophecies of Judah Ben Samuel, the Messianic End Times began.

Many scholars have studied and made reference to Judah Ben Samuel’s writings in an effort to understand how he reached his conclusions. Among those referencing Ben Samuel were Rabbi Isaac Ben Solomon Luria, a mystic dealing with the messianic world (Jerusalem, 1531-1572, Safed); Joseph Solomon Delmegido (1591 Candia – 1655 Prague), a mathematician and astronomer (“Mazref le-Chochma”), Azulai I (1724-1806), a famed bibliographer; Samuel David Luzzatto (1800-1865), a Bible scholar; historian Heinrich Graetz (1817-1891); and Torah scholar Jacob Epstein (1925-1993).

The secret of how Judah the Pious arrived at such accurate predictions has less to do with the actual calculations than it does with the fact that he had consecrated his life to God. His pupils Rabbi Isaac ben Moses (Vienna), Rabbi Baruch ben Samuel (Mainz) and Rabbi Simcha (Speyer) testify that Ben Samuel was a model of abstinence and selflessness and was awaiting with a burning desire the coming of the Messiah.

Ben Samuel was often called “Light of Israel.” Even bishops came to him for advice. If anyone asked him where his wisdom came from he would answer, “The prophet Elijah, who will precede the Messiah, appeared to me and revealed many things to me and emphasized that the precondition for answered prayer is that it is fueled by enthusiasm and joy for the greatness and holiness of God.”

But to recap the astonishing predictions: In AD 1217 this scholarly and pious rabbi prophesied that the Ottoman Turks would rule over the holy city of Jerusalem for eight Jubilees. Now, keep in mind, he made this prediction 300 years before the Ottoman Turks seized control of Jerusalem in 1517. If indeed 1217 and 1517 were jubilee years as Judah Ben Samuel believed, then his prophecy was exactly right, because exactly 400 years after the Turks took control of Jerusalem they were driven out of the city and the holy land in 1917 by the Allied forces under the command of General George Allenby – on Hanukkah, by the way.

The rabbi also prophesied that during the ninth Jubilee Jerusalem would be a “no-man’s land.” This is exactly what happened from 1917 to 1967, due to the fact that the Holy Land was placed under British Mandate in 1917 by the League of Nations and literally “belonged” to no nation.

Even after Israel’s war of independence in 1948-49, Jerusalem was still divided by a strip of land running right through the heart of the city, with Jordan controlling the eastern part of the city and Israel controlling the western part of the city. That strip of land was considered and even called “no-man’s land” by both the Israelis and the Jordanians.

It was not until the Six Day War in 1967 when the entire West Bank of the Holy Land was conquered by the Israeli army that the whole city of Jerusalem passed back into the possession of Israel. So once again the prophecy made by the rabbi 750 years previously was fulfilled to the letter.

It certainly would be significant if both 1917 and 1967 were Jubilee years, considering the significance of what happened in Jerusalem on those years. But it gets even more interesting, because Judah Ben Samuel also prophesied that during the 10th Jubilee Jerusalem would be under the control of the Jews and the Messianic “end times” would begin. If he’s right, the 10th Jubilee began in 1967 and will be concluded in 2017.

http://israelinprophecy.wordpress.com/tag/2012/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem   Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:36 am

http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/white-house-map-of-israel-erases-jerusalem-biblical-territories/

TROUBLE IN THE HOLY LAND
White House map 'erases' Jerusalem, biblical territories
Sources say Obama already has pledged to discuss land for peace
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem   Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:33 am

I haven't read everything on here, but I have had personal thoughts that Jerusalem should be setup somewhat similar to the vatican. (albeit not the pope incharge but some sort of peace keeper) It should be it's own city state where all are welcome safely. We cannot deny the importance this city has to the 3 major world religions.
I would love to go to Jerusalem and worship safely. BUt that area is such a volatile place that I wouldn't step foot there even if you paid me.
Sadly I do not see anything wrong with this. If it hastens Jesus to come quicker then AMEN.
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem   Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:51 am

btw... in my opinion the abomination that causes desecretion is already on the temple mount. It's the dome on the rock mosque thingy. The devil said... I will make my throne above your throne. He already did that thousands of years ago with that mosque and with the blasphemous words written inside it taboot.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem   Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:38 pm

Proskuneo wrote:
btw... in my opinion the abomination that causes desecretion is already on the temple mount. It's the dome on the rock mosque thingy. The devil said... I will make my throne above your throne. He already did that thousands of years ago with that mosque and with the blasphemous words written inside it taboot.

Yes, it's troubling. You're not alone in your opinion of the Mosque. But Jerusalem as a multi-cultural, multi-religious, universal state just isn't God's Will.
It belongs to Him, and He's given it to Jesus, along with the totality of
this creation, to rule from. Nothing else, for any reason that "seems right to man", will do.

Who denies Jesus as the Only Way to God? All those who desire this. And THAT'S the 2000 year old problem.

To the Catholic, He, Jesus, has been replaced by Mary, mother of god, and the Pope, the vicar of Christ.

To Islam He's been demoted to Prophet for their true messiah:
Mohammed and pagan god allah-baal.

To the New Age, Age of Enlightenment, the Illuminated, Jesus is totally unnecessary, a superstition, a cult figure;
as they say you can be a god onto yourself through spiritism, occult means,
visualization, self-will, etc. [those are the words of satan as well].

To the unbelieving Jew, He's a blasphemer, of the devil.

To the Protestant? For many, 'reason' and false teachers cause them to 'fall away'; to become apostate. Who, not understanding, will go along to get
along.

Who's left? The remnant, who will choose death rather than deny that
Jesus is the Son of God, the only Way, Truth and eternal Life, who was
raised from the dead, ascended into heaven and sits at the Right Hand of God till God sends Him back to gather His Own, and sit on the Throne of God in Jerusalem as King of Kings and Lord of Lords, and in whom is ALL Peace
and Righteousness. And that the Word of God-the Bible, is the Only
Truth. [Just a few words on the thousands to be said on it.]
And it really is that serious.
Man, without God, cannot rule himself, much less the world, as we will soon see yet still and once again.

Men cry for peace, but there will be no peace till the Prince of Peace
returns.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: A SEAT AT THE LAST SUPPER   Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 4:07 pm

I know we had something on this, but can't find it..and since it happened
before the new Pope was installed, we might want to think on it again.

The 'other' agreement, reached around Feb. 1, 2013.
Snippets followed by links they appear in.

These are some articles pertaining to:
"An historic agreement has been drafted between Israel and the Vatican. The Israeli authorities have granted the Pope an official seat in the room where the Last Supper is believed to have taken place, on Mount Zion in Jerusalem, and where David and Solomon, Jewish kings of Judea, are considered by some researchers, to also be buried."

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/12814#.UUcyv1crJBF
~~~~
"Why are we feasting for a chair?"
"From there, Providence led Peter to Rome. Therefore, we have the journey from Jerusalem, the newly born Church, to Antioch, the first centre of the Church formed from pagans and also still united with the Church that came from the Jews. Then Peter went to Rome, the centre of the Empire, the symbol of the “Orbis” – the “Urbs”, which expresses “Orbis”, the earth, where he ended his race at the service of the Gospel with martyrdom.

So it is that the See of Rome, which had received the greatest of honours, also has the honour that Christ entrusted to Peter of being at the service of all the particular Churches for the edification and unity of the entire People of God."

http://rootofjesse2.wordpress.com/2013/02/22/why-are-we-feasting-for-a-chair/
~~~
Whereas The Jerusalem Post claims that the two sides have "essentially decided to agree to disagree on the matter", Israel Hayom is reporting that the agreement will grant the Pope "an official seat" in the Upper Room, as well as giving the Vatican "a special modicum of control over the site". Algemeiner reports that Israel "did not give up sovereignty", but "will allow the Vatican control over the site".

http://jewishisrael.ning.com/profiles/blogs/pope-to-get-seat-over-the-tomb-of-king-david
~~~~~
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread928281/pg1
~~~~~~

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem   Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:33 am

http://www.debka.com/article/22867/Palestinians-kick-off-Jerusalem-bid-by-ceding-Holy-Sites-Custodianship-to-Jordan%E2%80%99s-king

It looks like the Vatican is going to get a run for its money - it will be interesting to see how they "resolve" this conflict.
Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

PostSubject: Re: Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem   Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 5:57 pm

iI was hoping to reconnect long before this but was having trouble logging in. Then I found out it's a whole new forum. I don't know if any of you knew Sue Bradley. This topic was right up her alley. She was so spot on with her stuff and a very very dear friend of mine. I am grieved that she is gone but happy that she is Home and no longer suffering. She may even be comparing notes with Dave right now. Anyway, here is the link to much of her work. Thanks to Diedra for helping me get back on here. http://suebradleyarchives.com/

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.   Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem 2958853248
—Psalm 30:5
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem   Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:45 pm

Glad to see that you made it over to us archangel888. Bout darn time! lol!

Quote :
Oh no! This domain suebradleyarchives.com expired 8 days ago!

That's the message I got when I tried to look at your link.
Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

PostSubject: Re: Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem   Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 7:53 pm

Oh no. Guess it needs to be renewed and she isn't here anymore. What a shame. So much material. Let me see if I can contact someone about it. And thanks, it's good to be back!

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.   Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem 2958853248
Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

PostSubject: Re: Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem   Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 6:58 pm

I have something here. Some of her work. http://www.scribd.com/sm_bradley/documents?sort_by=title

Back to top Go down
Tsemech

Tsemech

PostSubject: Re: Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem   Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 4:30 pm

http://web.archive.org/web/20130119162930/http://suebradleyarchives.com/

http://web.archive.org/web/20121017125446/http://suebradleyarchives.com/

Rhett'Neck Nation - Rhett'Neck Nation is the Official Fan Community of the Rhett Walker Band.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem   Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 4:30 pm

rose from kentucky wrote:
It certainly would be significant if both 1917 and 1967 were Jubilee years, considering the significance of what happened in Jerusalem on those years. But it gets even more interesting, because Judah Ben Samuel also prophesied that during the 10th Jubilee Jerusalem would be under the control of the Jews and the Messianic “end times” would begin. If he’s right, the 10th Jubilee began in 1967 and will be concluded in 2017.
So, if 2017 is a/the Jubilee year, it would probably begin in the fall of 2016. 2016 - 3.5 years = 2013 summer. Just saying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Israel-Vatican deal on land use said imminent   Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:41 am

http://www.timesofisrael.com/?p=539662
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem   Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 9:37 am

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/13430#.Ub3L4thf9EM

Op-Ed: Imminent: Israel's Capitulation to the Vatican
Published: Thursday, June 13, 2013 6:20 AM
Agreements with the Vatican are capitulation to their plans for the Old City and the Temple Mount - or should we say the "Holy Basin".

Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem 249313
Giulio Meotti
The writer, an Italian journalist with Il Foglio, writes a twice-weekly column for Arutz Sheva. He is the author of the book "A New Shoah", that researched the personal stories of Israel's terror victims, published by Encounter. His writing has appeared in publications, such as the Wall Street Journal, Frontpage and Commentary. He is at work on a book about the Vatican and Israel.
► More from this writer

A long-awaited agreement between the Vatican and Israel appears to be near finality.
The two main points revolve around the Church's requests to build two centers in Israel: a church in a section of the Caesaria National Park where a site dedicated to Paul once stood, and the use of a plot on Mount Zion in Jerusalem.
The structure on Mt. Zion, the highest point of Jerusalem, is known as the Cenacle, where the Last Supper is believed to have taken place, and according to the deal which will be signed in the coming months, it will become open to Catholic worship once again.
The Vatican asks Israel to allow the Church to build a passageway through the Diaspora Yeshiva, which takes care of the area known as David's Tomb, and to enable thousands of Christian worshipers to access the Last Supper Room more easily .
The area has strategic value, since it is a few hundred yards from the Temple Mount, so the Catholic Church will turn it into the international center for Catholics all around the world.
As the New Sanhedrin stated in 2009, those in the Vatican who initiated the concept of the “Holy Basin”, which is pivotal in this agreement, intended to remove exclusive Jewish sovereignty from the Temple Mount and the Old City and - in effect - aimed at "the total removal of Jewish sovereignty".
Father Athanasius Macora, secretary of a Franciscan commission monitoring holy sites, declared that "Franciscan control of the Last Supper room would open the site to regular Christian prayer services, Masses and other ceremonies". Now the Franciscans are permitted to have a mass only twice a year: on the day of Pentecost and on the Holy Thursday. Christian pilgrim groups have there a short silent prayer when visiting.
Recently Father Peter Stravinskas told Vatican Radio: "It is unfortunate that this site of the Lord's last supper is not accessible to Christians for worship. It is controlled by the Israeli civil authorities. In fact when Pope John Paul went to Jerusalem there had to be a special permission for him to be able to celebrate mass in the Cenacle. There is some talk now, of course, that perhaps there's a negotiation going on in order to return the Cenacle to the care of the Church".
That's why the Franciscans, who will benefit from Israel-Vatican deal, claim the title of "Guardian of Mount Zion". Pope Francis is very close to this order, which established political links with the PLO in Jerusalem. In his first significant appointment to the Roman Curia, Pope Francis has taken the highly unusual step of naming the actual head of the Franciscan order, Father Jose Rodriguez Carballo, as Secretary of the Vatican’s Congregation for the Institutes of Consecrated life. Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem Q_top
Those who will be in charge of the Cenacle on Mount Zion have been among the most ardent partisans of a Palestinian Arab State.
Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem Q_bottomBorn in Lodoselo, Spain, Carballo was ordained priest in Jerusalem in 1977.
We have to remember that in 2002, the "Franciscan Custody of the Holy Land" criticized the demand by the U.S. Congress that Jerusalem be recognized as the capital of Israel, calling it "a decision that does not respect Israeli-Palestinian peace talks".
Those who will be in charge of the Cenacle on Mount Zion have been among the most ardent partisans of a Palestinian Arab State.
In 2000, before the suicidal Camp David talks, Yasser Arafat met Islamic and Christian clergymen at his offices in Ramallah to get their backing for Arab sovereignty over Jerusalem. Among the clergymen who attended the meeting were Diodoros I, Patriarch of the Greek Orthodox Church, Torkom II, patriarch of the Armenian Orthodox Church, Catholic Patriarch Michel Sabbah and officials from the Custody of the Holy Land. This is the same order which will be in charge of the Mount Zion structure.
All of the Christian churches currently standing in Jerusalem are seen as the product of the destruction of the Jewish people, their dispossession and exile. It is the Christian exile which Christianity glorifies in as being everlasting.
There is the risk that the new church on Mount Zion will be used to foment a political war on the rest of the Jewish Jerusalem.
The very spirit of Israel's capitulation to the Vatican lies in the Franciscans order's definition of Mount Zion: "The place that is traditionally known as the place of the Last Supper and of the bestowing of the gift of the Holy Spirit is today occupied by a Yeshiva or Jewish religious school".
Will Israel dismantle this "occupation" as it did in Gush Katif? In 2005, while the synagogue of Netzarim was burned by Arab terrorists, the Catholic Church stood silent despite Israeli rabbis' pleas to condemn the torching.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem   Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:24 am

There's been no activity on this topic since mid June so I'm un-pinning it. Should something happen on this topic in the future you can still pull it up using the search function.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem   Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Second Vatican state to be established in Jerusalem
Page 1 of 1