Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BEST UFO TO DATE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

BEST UFO TO DATE  Empty
PostSubject: BEST UFO TO DATE    BEST UFO TO DATE  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 11:30 pm

October 31, 2013

Startling Footage of a Triangle Craft over the Netherlands [video]

Don’t be fooled by the apparent lack of action.
Thank you American Kabuki for sharing. If that’s a TR-3B, they seem to have mastered the Galactics’ propulsion/navigation techniques.

Published on 29 Oct 2013
This triangle shaped object was sighted near Amsterdam in Wormeveer, Netherlands. The film-maker discovered it to the east outside the village. Since it was windy he first thought at a kite. But it looked larger on the sky and it looked like made of some sort of metal. Also a string was not seen. The object did absolutely not move like a kite. As afterwards the object suddenly flew away lightning fast the film-maker was scared. It is again an UFO in a triangle shape, which often is seen in the year 2013.
UFOFilesTV is a “Latest UFO” channel on YouTube. Our goal is it to upload real UFO sightings because with today’s modern Computer technology you can fake many things. Video Agency of Audio Color World own all distribution rights of the uploaded videos on our YouTube channel. If you like to use videos for uploads or commercial use please contact “info@videoagency.audiocolorworld.com”.

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
billetman

billetman

BEST UFO TO DATE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEST UFO TO DATE    BEST UFO TO DATE  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 12:56 pm

What's even more amazing than the UFO, is that there is actually a blue sky occasionally in Amsterdam! I never would have believed it.
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

BEST UFO TO DATE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEST UFO TO DATE    BEST UFO TO DATE  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 3:46 pm

The blue sky????? I can vouch for that....there is definitely a blue sky ther....now and then!bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BEST UFO TO DATE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEST UFO TO DATE    BEST UFO TO DATE  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BEST UFO TO DATE
Page 1 of 1