Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

YES THIS IS THE TITLE: Pregnant women get free new houses if they move back to Fukushima

Go down 
AuthorMessage

YES THIS IS THE TITLE: Pregnant women get free new houses if they move back to Fukushima  Empty
PostSubject: YES THIS IS THE TITLE: Pregnant women get free new houses if they move back to Fukushima    YES THIS IS THE TITLE: Pregnant women get free new houses if they move back to Fukushima  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 4:43 pm

YES THERE IS SOMETHNG WRONG WITH ALL GOVERNMENTS!!
RUN BY PSYCHO'S

http://enenews.com/japan-professor-pregnant-women-get-free-new-houses-if-they-move-back-to-fukushima-physicianmayor-children-are-severely-harmed-must-be-evacuated-world-has-never-come-across-situation-like-this

Japan Professor: Pregnant women get free new houses if they move back to Fukushima — Physician/Mayor: Children being severely harmed, must be evacuated; World has never come across situation like this (VIDEO)

Published: October 30th, 2013 at 4:42 pm ET
By ENENews
Email Article Email Article
145 comments Tweet

Physician Akira Sugenoya, mayor of the city of Matsumoto interviewed by VoR, Oct. 30, 2013: “Immediately following the accident at the Fukushima nuclear power plant, I started saying that children should not be allowed to live on the contaminated territory [it] weakens children’s immune system and severely harms their health [...] Children are a lot more vulnerable to radiation than adults. [...] I want to repeat once again that children should be relocated to clean, radiation-free areas at least temporarily. [...] is it feasible to quickly and effectively do away with radioactive pollution? I am absolutely certain that it is unfeasible. [...] Compared to Chernobyl, the situation in Japan is further aggravated by radioactive water leakages. The world has never ever come across this kind of situation. [...] We should admit that radioactive water is a grave problem. The threat that children may have been contaminated with radioactive materials still looms large. We shouldn’t remain indifferent to the challenges we are facing.”

Hiroko Goto, Professor at Chiba University School of Law & Vice President of Human Rights Now, Published June 29, 2013 (At 10:00 in): The second one is very problematic — New residential support plan for evacuees from outside Fukushima — this mainly focuses on the pregnant women and the children. If the pregnant women or children decide to go back to Fukushima, Fukushima Prefecture will offer a new, very good house without payment. And this kind of policy they introduce means that the local government wants the people back to their area. So this is a very not good situation for the women’s and children’s health.

Watch Professor Goto’s presentation here

Published: October 30th, 2013 at 4:42 pm ET
By ENENews
Back to top Go down

YES THIS IS THE TITLE: Pregnant women get free new houses if they move back to Fukushima  Empty
PostSubject: Re: YES THIS IS THE TITLE: Pregnant women get free new houses if they move back to Fukushima    YES THIS IS THE TITLE: Pregnant women get free new houses if they move back to Fukushima  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 4:46 pm

http://enenews.com/tokyo-mother-total-media-blackout-in-japan-lots-and-lots-of-people-developing-symptoms-related-to-fukushima-disaster-many-cases-of-sickness-and-death-among-young-generations-not-reported

Tokyo Mother: “Total media blackout” in Japan of lots and lots of people developing symptoms related to Fukushima disaster (VIDEO) — “Many cases of sickness and death among young generations” not reported

Published: October 29th, 2013 at 10:06 pm ET
By ENENews
Email Article Email Article
93 comments Tweet

World Network For Saving Children From Radiation, Oct. 26, 2013: [...] A case like this is just a tip of iceburg [...] IKKO is a Buddhist monk. His life is ending. He is only 34 years old and lives in Hiwada town [near Koriyama] in Fukushima. He had a heart attack two days ago, and his doctor announced brain death. He is now connected to life-support. My sister in Fukushima knows him through her student [...] She and IKKO got engaged and were planning to get married next year. She has just lost her father from cancer last April. He had worked at Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant [...] My sister was present when IKKO had a heartattack and is in disbelief of what is taking place since he was fine before this [...] There have been many cases of sickness and death among young generations in Fukushima although it is not reported by media.

Mother from Tokyo, Japan during Q & A at Cinema Forum Fukushima, Published July 3, 2013 (at 2:20 in): In Japan, it’s really a total blackout of media, even though there are lots and lots of people who have been developing symptoms. That information itself cannot come out because of the control of the media and the doctors, like the Society of Medicine in Japan, are denying even now that there have been health damages [...] I just wanted to remind you that this is really a real thing. It’s not only the anxiety, it is happening. I think this is the most important thing. But there are very few people who talk about this […] I was outside on the 15th of March in Tokyo, and then about 1 month later, I had fever of like 103ºF for 8 days. And this [baby] boy, he was totally healthy, now he’s OK, but at the time he had 101ºF fever on and off for 13 times in the duration of 3 months. He had rash all over and he was really, really sick [...] he became real skinny and he stopped growing for 3 or 4 months. It is really happening. I have 2 nodules in my thyroid, and my boy has countless number of minor nodules. So what I wanted to stress most, the most important thing is the symptoms are happening. I want you to know, and I want you to spread this information.

Watch the mother from Tokyo speak at the Q & A here

Published: October 29th, 2013 at 10:06 pm ET
By ENENews
Back to top Go down

YES THIS IS THE TITLE: Pregnant women get free new houses if they move back to Fukushima
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: