Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Woman Goes To Hospital To Give Birth, Wakes Up WITH NO ARMS & LEGS

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Woman Goes To Hospital To Give Birth, Wakes Up WITH NO ARMS & LEGS Empty
PostSubject: Woman Goes To Hospital To Give Birth, Wakes Up WITH NO ARMS & LEGS   Woman Goes To Hospital To Give Birth, Wakes Up WITH NO ARMS & LEGS I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 9:29 am

Someone needs to answer to this and the reason had better be really really good.
The whole community should be behind getting an answer cause they're going to need a doctor someday and you want on you can trust.

Why would they not tell WHY???? A person deserves an answer! For a serious thing like this!

http://www.secretsofthefed.com/woman-goes-hospital-give-birth-wakes-arms-legs-w-video/

Woman Goes To Hospital To Give Birth, Wakes Up WITH NO ARMS & LEGS [W/ VIDEO]

Woman Goes To Hospital To Give Birth, Wakes Up WITH NO ARMS & LEGS Give-birth-no-arms-or-legs-article-size

A new mother states that she will literally never be able to hold her newborn baby after the Orlando hospital where she gave birth performed a life-altering surgery that left her a multiple amputee, seemingly for no reason.

“They amputated both her arms and legs and will not explain why…” At this time the woman claims that the hospital will not tell her why they removed both of her arms and legs during childbirth. Complaints have been filed against the hospital, Orlando Regional Healthcare Systems, because they will not tell her exactly what happened.

The hospital maintains the woman wants to know information that would violate other patients’ rights. The event happened over 8 months ago.
Claudia Mejia, the mother of the newborn child and victim of the surgery, was transported to Orlando Regional Medical Center in Orlando where her arms and legs were amputated. After the surgeries she was told she had streptococcus, a flesh eating bacteria, and toxic shock syndrome, but no further explanation was given.

The hospital claims that if she wants to find out exactly what happened, she would have to sue them.
“I want to know what happened. I went to deliver my baby and I came out like this,” Mejia said.
“I woke up from surgery and I had no arms and no legs. No one told me anything. My arms and legs were just gone.”

Her other child asks her mother what happened to her and no one can answer the question. Her husband a devoted man says he’s sticking with her. “I love her, so I’ll always stick with her and take it a day at a time myself,” said her husband, Tim Edwards. Her attorney, Judy Hyman wrote the hospital a letter saying, according to the Florida statute, “The Patients Right To Know About Adverse Medical Incidents Act,” the hospital must give her the records. The hospitals response? “Ms. Mejia’s request may require legal resolution.”

It is being considered that Mrs. Mejia caught the skin eating disease streptococcus while in the hospital, contracting it from another patient or someone on her floor that already had the disease, the hospital is saying that if they release any information about it to her they would be violating the other patient’s rights.

An unbelievable story.
Back to top Go down

Woman Goes To Hospital To Give Birth, Wakes Up WITH NO ARMS & LEGS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woman Goes To Hospital To Give Birth, Wakes Up WITH NO ARMS & LEGS   Woman Goes To Hospital To Give Birth, Wakes Up WITH NO ARMS & LEGS I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 9:33 am

Just too early in the morning to be seeing this kind of news... someone made a serious patient swap, paper work or something!
Back to top Go down

Woman Goes To Hospital To Give Birth, Wakes Up WITH NO ARMS & LEGS
Page 1 of 1