Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Last Messiah

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

last messiah - The Last Messiah Empty
PostSubject: The Last Messiah   last messiah - The Last Messiah I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 11:17 pm

This is about a book, published last summer, "The Last Messiah". The "author", V.S. Marlowe is being interviewed by Rick Wiles on Trunews. Although the book is published as a work of fiction, it is not. V.S. Marlowe is a fictional name because the author has such fear for his life. Marlowe claims the story, written in the form of a journal which was identified as an actual record of events, was given to him by a mysterious stranger while he was on a speaking trip in the Middle East. The story he tells Wiles is hair raising. It involves a Persian conspiracy over 1,000 years old, a dedicated sect (which has infiltrated Islam but whose members actually belong to Zoroastrianism, an ancient Persian religion) which slaughters anyone who comes too close to the story, the rise of "The Millennial One" (also called the Mahdi) who is here & soon will be identified, and the search for a ruby goblet once used by Alexander the Great which has mystical powers, such that visions or scenes can be discerned by staring at the cup, much like a crystal ball. There also is an ancient manuscript that gives secrets about creating a new type of nuclear fusion, unknown in the west, (although both the U.S. and Russia sought to produce energy of this type but failed) involving ruby lasers- essentially a hidden star energy. That is what really is inspiring the fear in Israel over the Iranian nuclear program- not the fear of a standard nuclear warhead. What prompted the author to have it published (after making a few changes to list it as fiction) was the prediction of the Arab Spring which began to occur shortly after he received the manuscript. That convinced him that the journal was real.

This is the blurb from Amazon about the book:

It's Da Vinci Code meets Syriana with a few extra death threats thrown in. But is THE LAST MESSIAH clever disinformation planted by the CIA, the Israeli Mossad, British MI 6 or Iranian intelligence ... Or the ravings of a lunatic ... Or the truth about an ancient conspiracy manipulating today's Arab spring, Israel's fear of Iran's nuclear program, and religious war and economic chaos worldwide? The book predicts Arab Spring will lead to a coming Israel attack on Iran and the rise of a new Islamic messiah. Whatever the truth, it comes to us wrapped in award-winning author V.S. Marlowe's masterfully written new Middle East page-turner, THE LAST MESSIAH. Two video trailers [one no longer available] on
YouTube give a hint of what's inside THE LAST MESSIAH

Hear anchorman Rick Wiles interview Marlowe on August 6 [below.] Marlowe -- the pen name of an international figure who fears to put his real name to this book --
claims the story was given to him by a stranger months ago in Dubai. Marlowe was skeptical, but the story was so compelling he couldn't put it down. Marlowe never saw the man again, but thinks he later heard the stranger being killed in a chilling voice message left by the supposed assassins, warning Marlowe not to share the story with the world. THE LAST MESSIAH tells of the race against time to find a priceless and scientifically advanced Persian manuscript and treasure even as a new leader arises to unite the Middle East ... and a murderous sect kills those who oppose him. It's a story of shadowy threats, bloody ritual killings, assassinations and elaborately crafted "screens" of political and economic events that hide the wicked truth from all but a select few. And behind and above it all is a masked, charismatic leader -- the Last Messiah of the title. Will he bring peace ... or a new world war? THE LAST MESSIAH races from exotic Istanbul to ancient Persepolis in Iran and finally to the holy city of Mecca, as the whole world hangs in the balance. Former diplomat Marlowe is an expert on the Middle East. His preceding books have drawn praise from international leaders as well as Kirkus, Publishers Weekly, The Chicago Tribune and Knight Ridder.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Last Messiah   last messiah - The Last Messiah I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 11:43 pm

Ohhh, thnaks. This is just the kind of stuff I enjoy reading. It's on Amazon and is now in my shopping cart. 534 pages, that should keep me busy for a day or two. Wink Amazon link is below and below that is the TruNews link to the mp3 of the show as well.

http://www.amazon.com/Last-Messiah-V-S-Marlowe/dp/0615686389/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1362807351&sr=1-1&keywords=THE+LAST+MESSIAH

http://www.trunews.com/Audio/8_6_12_monday_trunews2.mp3
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The Last Messiah   last messiah - The Last Messiah I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 12:19 am

researcher wrote:
534 pages, that should keep me busy for a day or two. Wink Amazon link is below and below that is the TruNews link to the mp3 of the show as well.

http://www.trunews.com/Audio/8_6_12_monday_trunews2.mp3

Thanks for adding the Amazon link- I never thought to do that. And I never checked the length either, though I added it to my Amazon wish list. It's a bit pricey for me right now. That would take a long time to read but after hearing the interview, I'm afraid I wouldn't want to do anything but sit there with it until I'd finished it so it's probably a good thing it will have to stay as a wish for awhile. Have you listened to the trunews interview yet? It starts at about 10-12 minutes into the program; I should've noted that in the original post also. It is absolutely chilling & after hearing it, a lot more things about the ME situation make sense. I wonder that more of these shows haven't had him on as a guest.
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The Last Messiah   last messiah - The Last Messiah I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:17 am

I'm bumping this back up because I think it could be very important in the coming problems with Iran, and not many people have seen the post to know this message is out there. I believe it's one of the most important (& least known generally) messages I've ever heard because of the new type of weapons system that Iran has that's discussed here - one that surely was given by the watchers. The interview starts at @12 min.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Last Messiah   last messiah - The Last Messiah I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:49 am

Glad that you bumped this. You just saved me a search to go hunt it back up so I could tell everyone that I received the book from Amazon Tuesday and I'm about half way through reading it. So far there are lots of little things happening that in and of themselves alone might be overlooked, but a pattern is starting to emerge and taking all those bits together I can see that something is building up like a volcano about to blow. I'm enjoying the book and so far it's a good read. study study study
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Messiah   last messiah - The Last Messiah I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 9:36 am

bump
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Last Messiah   last messiah - The Last Messiah I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 2:43 pm

I finished reading the book a few days ago and though it clipped along at a fairly decent rate and though it held my interest the volcano never really blew. It does elude to something like a laser light and also something that might open up some kind of channel [or as we would say, a portal] in the atmosphere that the laser might aim through. May be eluding to some kind of scalar Tesla tech but all in all . . . . .

I wouldn't recommend that you waste any time on this book. Except for the assassins, murder, tawdry sex, running from the law, and a so-called maybe 12th Imam it was kind of a waste of good paper. I probably won't bother reading it again.
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The Last Messiah   last messiah - The Last Messiah I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:06 pm

That's really disappointing, researcher. The interview was so powerful, I'd hoped the book would answer a lot of questions and tie things together. But thanks for letting us know- at least I won't waste money on buying it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last Messiah   last messiah - The Last Messiah I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Last Messiah
Page 1 of 1