Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new puter mods

Go down 
AuthorMessage

new puter mods Empty
PostSubject: new puter mods   new puter mods I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 9:06 pm

Yeah!
I'm now experimenting / testing a fully encrypted puter sitting behind two firewalls with improved ip tables and on top of that port sniffer software looking for intrusions in real time!

I'll let you all know how that helps me out.

I have figured out what they are doing to get in and wreak havoc... they use javascript to obviously run a script to do the dirty work... this script then targets the root system folders, in particular some configuration files, I don't yet know how many but a number of them which tell the puter how to start, run, etc.
So... when I knew I had been hit and pull the ethernet cable to the modem it is a little late already... some changes were made and a while after and up to a day later or immediately a noticable change in some operations etc., in the worst case senario a shutdown and restart would produce a dirty error on multiple #numbered files at start up .... which means it will need a disk repair ... but since they are configuration files ther is no way to know the configuration text in the damaged files... meaning a fsck file system check will not be capable of repairing nor will the user be able to even begin to fix using a terminal.... which also there is no console or terminal available to access even if you could.
Have tried through repair disk systems specifically for doing repair.

It took me a while to figure it out.

I obviously visit enough web sites that need Javascript enabled for certain things like viewing a video or other web page functions... which is why I have been getting nailed often!
Hopefully I can get a log of the repeat offender sites and make a list of them.

Worst case would be glovernment targeting... so anyways.. now I am smarter!

And though not clicking anything yet as I post this here I can see changes while just sitting here.. of the forum server looking at me every once in a while. Cool.
Back to top Go down

new puter mods
Page 1 of 1