Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Satanic Ritual Abuse Survivor Speaks Out

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Satanic Ritual Abuse Survivor Speaks Out Empty
PostSubject: Satanic Ritual Abuse Survivor Speaks Out   Satanic Ritual Abuse Survivor Speaks Out I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 6:43 am

on November 5, 2013

Satanic Ritual Abuse Survivor Speaks Out 22faces-book

ANOTHER VICTIM OF SATANIC RITUAL ABUSE
DESCRIBES HOW THE ILLUMINATI TORTURE AND
SHATTER THE MINDS OF THEIR OWN CHILDREN 
IN ORDER TO CONTROL THEM

“From birth, Illuminati cult children are ritualistically drugged and tortured until they reach adulthood. This causes a child’s personality to split; the child becomes easily controlled and, like Jenny, may develop multiple personalities. “

“From birth, cult children are ritualistically drugged and tortured until they reach adulthood. This causes a child’s personality to split; the child becomes easily controlled and, like Jenny, may develop multiple personalities. ”

- See more at: http://www.henrymakow.com/#sthash.NLhphAv9.dpuf

Each time a survivor of Satanic ritual abuse (SRA) recovers and speaks out, he or she provides hope.

But the story of survivor Jenny Hill, 22 Faces, by Judy Byington, gives me hope that humanity can and will stop SRA.

Ritual Abuse usually involves repeated abuse over an extended period of time. The physical abuse is severe, sometimes including torture and witnessing human sacrifice. The sexual abuse is usually painful, humiliating, intended as a means of gaining dominance over the victim. The psychological abuse  involves  indoctrination and mind control techniques which give the victim a profound terror of the cult members …most victims are in a state of dissociation.”

Not all ritual abusers are Satanists though, and not all Satanists ritually abuse. According to this SRA survivor, there are two types:

1) Religious “Illuminati bloodline” Satanists who believe human (especially child) sacrifice brings power.

2) Sadistic pedophiles using Satanism for thrills. Sometimes attached to government projects, they are skilled at procuring children (Marc Dutroux, Jimmy Savile). This is why sadistic pedophiles so frequently escape justice: Type 2s are used to supply the powerful Type 1s.

22 FACES

Jenny Hill, bloodline, survived SRA by both types of Satanist. Type 2 we will never understand but Type 1 are born into the Illuminati religion, practiced for millennia.

From birth, cult children are ritualistically drugged and tortured until they reach adulthood. This causes a child’s personality to split; the child becomes easily controlled and, like Jenny, may develop multiple personalities.

According to survivor, Svali, higher level bloodline children are directed into influential positions. The cult has infiltrated governments, judiciaries, media and academia. But life in the cult can be unbearable; damaged sadists vie for power, to thrive means to hurt others. Many members have had enough and would like to leave the cult. More and more are taking this brave step.

22 Faces tells how ritual abuse proliferated across the US after Operation Paperclip’s Nazi scientists arrived in the 1940s.

- See more at:
Back to top Go down
Dr. Rita

PostSubject: Re: Satanic Ritual Abuse Survivor Speaks Out   Satanic Ritual Abuse Survivor Speaks Out I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 6:48 am

I just need to see the printed statement in this text presentation that she came out by receiving Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior to heal her.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Satanic Ritual Abuse Survivor Speaks Out   Satanic Ritual Abuse Survivor Speaks Out I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 7:54 pm

bingo.

Dr. Rita wrote:
I just need to see the printed statement in this text presentation that she came out by receiving Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior to heal her.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Satanic Ritual Abuse Survivor Speaks Out   Satanic Ritual Abuse Survivor Speaks Out I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 8:19 pm

GZ its the same thing. 100% certainty. "Jesus Christ came in the flesh, How come thee?!!!?".

Aufwiedersehen, adios, get lost & burn up because they're wheels up & runnin' the instant 'Jesus Christ' is spoken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satanic Ritual Abuse Survivor Speaks Out   Satanic Ritual Abuse Survivor Speaks Out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1