Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mark Alert! Things you need to know!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mark Alert! Things you need to know! Empty
PostSubject: Mark Alert! Things you need to know!   Mark Alert! Things you need to know! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 9:43 am

Oh no!... This just disturbs me so much! Makes me wonder just how many will really be saved??? And look at the #'s in the link title??

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=666

HOW THE MANDATORY MARK OF THE BEAST WILL BE FORCED UPON US BY THE CHURCHES ALSO

Steve. A database has been erected of a network of Churches that were willing to work with the Federal Government to reach out to their neighborhoods and get people signed up to this wicked work.
It breaks my heart to continue....
What I have seen and how it will be implemented is the final evil. When the Immigration Bill is passed into law, every American will be required to get a Federal mandated work ID that will be merged with a required HHS authorization to receive medical care. These new authorizations will be merged in with current SSN IDs. This much is already known. Besides the normal government offices issuing these new IDs, community organizations, and YES, CHURCHES will be called upon by the Obama administration to get Americans, rich and poor, and illegal immigrants onto the new system.
At first, the IDs will be like a digital credit card, but it will be short-lived. A False-Flag cyber-attack, China working with the US Government, will take down the ability of the government to validate the new IDs on a national scale. Because of this emergency, Obama will use his executive order powers to enforce a new standard of an implantable ID that will make it possible to identify Americans on a local level and will involve everyone to be scanned physically.
Satan's final laugh on American Christians first, then the rest of the world, is to use the Church to implement the Mark of the Beast.
Hope this helps fill in any holes that you might have with your info.
I pray for the Peace of God and Jesus to keep you safe Steve

Anon Ri

Nov 7, 2013
Back to top Go down

Mark Alert! Things you need to know! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mark Alert! Things you need to know!   Mark Alert! Things you need to know! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 9:45 am

Sorrow of sorrows..
Back to top Go down

Mark Alert! Things you need to know!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: