Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.

Go down 
+11
Jrcole
Shake
Kitiara
onlyoneimage
quietobserver
wil
Delfi
scottr99
billetman
Yaddy
researcher
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 10:28 pm

Isaiah 10:12
1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)
12 But when the Lord hath accomplished all his work upon mount Zion and Jerusalem, I will visit the fruit of the proud heart of the king of Assyria, and his glorious and proud looks,

Isaiah 14:25
1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)

25 That I will break to pieces Assyria in my land, and upon my mountains will I tread him under foot, so that his yoke shall depart from them, and his burden shall be taken from off their shoulder.

Daniel 8:23
1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)
23 And in the end of their kingdom, when the rebellious shall be consumed, a King of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.

O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. - Page 2 Obama-bike-ride

O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. - Page 2 Obama-gay-face-phone

With much love & respect, I dunnnno..........If he's not 100%, he's -0-

Last edited by quietobserver on Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : foto fix)
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 10:32 pm

Well since I can't stomach looking at him, I'll take your word for it.

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
onlyoneimage

PostSubject: Re: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 10:50 pm

If I said that I know 100% that he is not the AC, what would you say? He doesn't fit the biblical profile for the antichrist. Is he AN AC? Yes. But he is not THE AC. He will surely die. we'll just have to wait and see....but I don't think i'm going to be surprised on this one.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 11:05 pm

IMHO he looks so much like THE AC because that's exactly what he's been carefully crafted & engineered to appear to be; even down to his name. In my personal opinion he can't produce a valid birth certificate because BHO is his 'chosen' musloid name. He was born BS & invented BHO when he 'converted'. Of course no one can prove this, but like I've said before; neither he nor anyone else can prove it to be wrong either.
Back to top Go down
Jrcole

PostSubject: Re: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 8:42 am

quietobserver wrote:
IMHO he looks so much like THE AC because that's exactly what he's been carefully crafted & engineered to appear to be
Exactly Quietobserver. So many people believe he is the AC because that is what the luciferian occultists who are going to bring about the NWO want us to believe. Its all part of their script.
http://anothervoicerev184.blogspot.com/2013/02/obama-unbreakable-alliance-israel-trip.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 5:57 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 7:40 pm

jem wrote:
Remember I wrote this earlier in this thread?

jem wrote:
It's looking to me as if he (or his successor) might be found in Daniel 11:

O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. - Page 2 Tab10The one that comes against the king of the south will do according to his own will (US). No one will stand against him. He will stand in the glorious land and consume it.

Daniel 11:17 NASB - He will set his face to come with the power of his whole kingdom, bringing with him a proposal of peace which he will put into effect; he will also give him (nation of Israel) the daughter of women to ruin it. But she will not take a stand for him or be on his side.

After this he will head to the isles (coastlands - I assume other nations in the area) and conquer many. But a prince (of the coastlands) will put a stop to this and repay him for his reproach. Then he (US) will return to his own land, stumble and fall, and not be found.
I just found something that might match. It's about the fall of Babylon.

O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. - Page 2 Tab10Jeremiah 50
32 And the most proud shall stumble and fall, and none shall raise him up: and I will kindle a fire in his cities, and it shall devour all round about him.
If this is right, the timing is interesting and there would be more to Babylon because it also falls at the end. Also interesting that when this Babylon falls, it seems the 144,000 are called out of her about the same time.
Jem there is -0- here that you haven't led a discussion on previously. With that said, like researcher mentioned in another thread, iron sharpens iron or thereabouts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 8:50 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 3:43 am

the country where ac comes from will NOT BACK ISRAEL which looks more and more like the us...

gen10:8 And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth.
9 He was a mighty hunter before the Lord: wherefore it is said, Even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the Lord.
10 And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar. *
11 Out of that land went forth Asshur, and builded Nineveh, and the city Rehoboth, and Calah,

nimrod builded nineveh, now called asshur...assur...

ps83:7 Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek; the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre;
8 Assur also is joined with them: they have holpen the children of Lot. Selah. 

if there was proof O crawled out of the pit, i would say he was ac, but we don't know where he was hatched..hmmm...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Obama CANNOT be the Antichrist   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 4:41 pm

New to the site and forum!   Now, COME ON PEOPLE!!!!

Revelation 17:10-11 tells us PLAINLY that the antichrist must be one of seven world dominating kings who have ALREADY lived.  That is not up for debate.  Either believe the scripture or don't.  The 8th (AC) is of the 7.  Period.

Furthermore, the Proto Evangelium (Genesis 3:15) dictates that the antichrist MUST be a nephilim (half Satan/half human).

These things are clear.  What IS up for debate is who the seven heads are.  After studying this for over 25 years, I have come to the conclusion that Peter Goodgame has nailed it in his book "The Second Coming of Antichrist".  

The antichrist, in my opinion, is clearly Nimrod, though he may go by the name Apollo.  If you are a serious Bible student, his book will answer your questions and you won't fall in this trap anymore of naming Obama, Prince William, the Pope, etc.

Last edited by bloodwashed on Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot a line)
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 8:19 am

Welcome to the forum, bloodwashed. I too think Peter Goodgame makes a good case for Nimrod, or at least the spirit behind Nimrod (not a physical reincarnation of Nimrod himself). I mentioned this in an earlier post on this thread. Only time will revel how it all washes out in the end though. For the record, I don't think it's "O" or any other president.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 8:33 am

Hello Bloodwashed, welcome! Smile

Isn't Nimrod the #1 guy at the moment?  I was watching a video and at the end a fella  came on and his theory is that Obam is the image that speaks and Pope Francis is FP and we're waiting for the AC. I wish I could remember what video it was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Obama NOT Antichrist   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:35 pm

Again, scripture has to determine these things.  Obama cannot be the "image" - that's ridiculous.  The FP tells those on earth to "make" the image (Rev 13:14) and this is only AFTER the AC is revealed for the FP must be in the presence of the AC (Rev 13:12) to make the image speak.

We cannot let our hopes or opinions color what we say.  As Christians, we have to carefully follow the revealed Word. Also, it cannot be the "spirit" of Nimrod that is raised.  There are many "spirits" of Antichrist, and I agree, Obama is one.  So is GW Bush.  The list is endless.  But what makes the antichrist the "anti" Christ is his bodily resurrection.  This is why the world "wonders" after the beast.

The antichrist is the eighth head and is one of the previous seven.  Period. (Revelation 17:11).  Christians cant wish that away because they hate a president.  Let the world do that.  Also, Nimrod was an Assyrian and appears to possibly be a nephilim because (a) he became a "gibborim" (Gen 10:Cool and he is not immediately mentioned as a son of Cush, rather Cush "became" his father. (Gen 10:7-Cool.  The only other possible Assyrian it could be would be Antiochus Epiphanes - who by the way entered the temple in Jerusalem and sacrificed a pig on the altar. 

But the "son" worshipped in Babylon, Assyria, Egypt, Tyre and yes, even by the freemasons of the US, was Osiris - the master builder - who was none other than Nimrod.  The masons call him Hiram Abiff, which translates into Hebrew (read backwards) as "Hiram Our father, and can be stretched to mean Our father the Destroyer" or "Apollyon" or Apollo - who again is the retelling of the feats of Nimrod.

Lol.  OK, i'll stop.  BTW, I did not put the smiley faces in.  Every time I type an "eight", a smiley face appears.  weird.

Last edited by bloodwashed on Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Trying to get eights where the smiley faces were. Didnt work!)
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:47 pm

bloodwashed wrote:
But what makes the antichrist the "anti" Christ is his bodily resurrection.  This is why the world "wonders" after the beast.

Yes but, it is appointed man to die ONCE, then the judgement. I can't get around that verse. However great effort has been expended to find Nimrod's body, mummy, etc. and I have no reason to doubt that it has been located, exhumed, and by now CLONED. There is good reason to watch for that clone as the clone has never lived before physically and would in fact be a perfect physical Nimrod. That's the only way I can see it happening and it is plausible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: AC and Resurrection   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:57 pm

I agree with you, it's hard to get around mentally at first, yet you either believe Revelation 17:11 or not and, if not, that causes more problems.  It says the 8th is one of the 7 previous heads and it says plainly the beast was and is not (in John's day) yet is the eighth.  Again - ANTI Christ.  Just as Jesus was the Lord God "who is and who was and who is to come" so the AC will be the one who was, was not, and yet is".  

Also, we have to be careful on the "it is appointed for men once to die" verse.  Elijah, Jesus and the Apostles raised the dead and those people who were raised all died twice.

And what do you do with this?  We know that Jesus is the "firstborn" of the Dead - meaning the first to be raised in a glorified body.  Yet on the Mount of Transfiguration (way before the cross) Elijah appeared with Moses in bodily form.  Elijah, fine, he hadn't died, but the Bible tells us Moses died on Mt Horeb.  How was he raised with a glorified body before the cross?   I believe the answer is that Moses didnt die, but was translated, and he will be one of the two witnesses (witnessed by the law and prophets...) and that Joshua "assumed" Moses died.

But in any case, I think Revelation is clear on the resurrection of the antichrist.

Last edited by bloodwashed on Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I had more to say - i'm windy and can't stop!! lol)
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 3:55 pm

Go to the 45 minute mark in this video. Parts about digging up Gilgamesh aka Nimrod at that time count.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: