Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shane Warren's vision of America divided after dividing Israel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

Shane Warren's vision of America divided after dividing Israel Empty
PostSubject: Shane Warren's vision of America divided after dividing Israel   Shane Warren's vision of America divided after dividing Israel I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 7:16 pm

Shane Warren is a Louisiana pastor who was on Sid Roth's program. This clip appears to have been taken from his radio program. While preaching he was given knowledge of a disaster about to occur a few days before 9/11. This is his latest vision for America. He saw a great calamity in the middle of the country as the New Madrid fault ruptured and a voice said, "Because they have divided my land I will divide your land." He also saw hyperinflation but said that those who stay close to the Lord & follow the Spirit's leading to position themselves will be alright. But the world is going to dump the dollar as it's reserve currency & replace it with gold for the purchase of oil.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shane Warren's vision of America divided after dividing Israel   Shane Warren's vision of America divided after dividing Israel I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 10:54 am

Hey, thanks for posting this!!!
Dave
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Shane Warren's vision of America divided after dividing Israel   Shane Warren's vision of America divided after dividing Israel I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 11:30 am

spring2 wrote:
Hey, thanks for posting this!!!
Dave

You're welcome (I think.) Not a very joyful message but one we need if O's trip goes successfully , from his viewpoint.
Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: Shane Warren's vision of America divided after dividing Israel   Shane Warren's vision of America divided after dividing Israel I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 2:18 pm

thanks for the post......and yea,i think o is going to try to divide up Isreal....and Jerusalem
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shane Warren's vision of America divided after dividing Israel   Shane Warren's vision of America divided after dividing Israel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shane Warren's vision of America divided after dividing Israel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: