Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Sex Ed Standards Call for Homosexuality to Be Explained to 5th Graders

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitiara

Kitiara

New Sex Ed Standards Call for Homosexuality to Be Explained to 5th Graders Empty
PostSubject: New Sex Ed Standards Call for Homosexuality to Be Explained to 5th Graders   New Sex Ed Standards Call for Homosexuality to Be Explained to 5th Graders I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 8:22 pm

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/new-sex-ed-standards-call-for-homosexuality-to-be-explained-to-5th-graders/
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

New Sex Ed Standards Call for Homosexuality to Be Explained to 5th Graders Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sex Ed Standards Call for Homosexuality to Be Explained to 5th Graders   New Sex Ed Standards Call for Homosexuality to Be Explained to 5th Graders I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:05 pm

The world except for the believers seem to be obsessed with the gtlb. Suspect
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: New Sex Ed Standards Call for Homosexuality to Be Explained to 5th Graders   New Sex Ed Standards Call for Homosexuality to Be Explained to 5th Graders I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:37 pm

Delfi wrote:
The world except for the believers seem to be obsessed with the gtlb. Suspect

Don't-cha mean LGBT? Hey, I live in California so I know more than I should. So do most 5th graders.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT
Back to top Go down
Locutus9

Locutus9

PostSubject: Re: New Sex Ed Standards Call for Homosexuality to Be Explained to 5th Graders   New Sex Ed Standards Call for Homosexuality to Be Explained to 5th Graders I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:18 pm

My MIL is of that persuasion so we'll have to deal with it at some point soon, and with extra care. I have to say that homeschooling is really working out for us---we can introduce those topics when and how we choose.
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: New Sex Ed Standards Call for Homosexuality to Be Explained to 5th Graders   New Sex Ed Standards Call for Homosexuality to Be Explained to 5th Graders I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:29 pm

Locutus9, that's the way it ought to be. Taught by the parents - not indoctrination by the schools.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1