Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

0-bama REMOVES ‘GOD’ From Gettysburg Address

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

0-bama REMOVES ‘GOD’ From Gettysburg Address Empty
PostSubject: 0-bama REMOVES ‘GOD’ From Gettysburg Address    0-bama REMOVES ‘GOD’ From Gettysburg Address I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 1:58 pm

http://www.prisonplanet.com/obama-removes-god-from-gettysburg-address.html

Obama Removes ‘God’ From Gettysburg Address

LARRY O’CONNOR
Breitbart.com
November 19, 2013

Washington DC talk show host Chris Plante reported today that Barack Obama omitted the words “under God” from the Gettysburg Address when reciting the great speech for a Ken Burns documentary.

Burns had filmed all living presidents as well as various Hollywood personalities and luminaries to pay homage to the speech which was delivered by Abraham Lincoln 150 years ago, today.

Plante broke the story on Washington DC talk radio station WMAL on his mid-morning program, “The Chris Plante Show.”

WMAL reports:

Curiously enough, in his version of the speech, President Barack Obama’s delivery contained an omission – in a line that every other celebrity delivered as “that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom,” the President left out the words “under God.”

The video of Obama’s rendition of the speech can be seen below. It is unlisted (for now) on the Ken Burns YouTube page.
Back to top Go down
fishesnloaves

PostSubject: Re: 0-bama REMOVES ‘GOD’ From Gettysburg Address    0-bama REMOVES ‘GOD’ From Gettysburg Address I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:11 pm

Hmmm...a bit telling, don't ya think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The World is acting Worldly!!!!    0-bama REMOVES ‘GOD’ From Gettysburg Address I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 3:12 pm

This is not meant for the creator of this post nor anyone on this board.

As a born-again Christian of over 25 years, I spent several years in 2001-2003 showing Christians evidence upon evidence that George W Bush was absolutely no Christian - and worse - a wolf in sheep's clothing.  He denied scripture, prayed in mosques, said publicly over and over that moslems and Christians worship the same God, started wars over KNOWN lies, collapsed our economy, and much, much worse.

And this police state you all hate so much - - thank him very much!

And now Obama is the target?  The evil one?  Fine, though I've proven (by scripture) if you care to look on the discussion board (Is Obama the Antichrist?) that he CANNOT be the antichrist.  Does he say anti-christian things?  Yup, and so did W and Clinton and Bush Sr and Reagan and Nixon and Johnson and Truman and FDR and on and on and on.

So here's the question to all who are Christians.  Why do we rush to show the leaders of the free world acting, uh...worldly?  Is that what we were tasked to do? 

Yes, we need to be aware of the times, we need to reprove evil and even more so as the day approaches, but you can walk down your own street to the nearest store, bar or restaurant to do that.  But we have bigger problems.

Here's one.  Under our Capitol dome sits an empty coffin.  Know why?  George Washington is shown in the top of the Capitol Rotunda sitting on the throne of Heaven with Zeus and a whole lot of other not-so-Christian dudes and dudettes.  A resurrected god!  Empty tomb like Jesus and sitting on the throne of Heaven like Jesus.  The Washington Monument is a phallic symbol that is 6666 inches by 666 inches.  Gettin' the picture?

The problem is NOT Obama - it is the United States and what it was designed for. Did you really think that he somehow just "snuck" into office?  

I feel maybe we should spend more time on our faces before God and less time searching the world over to find the latest blurb on the latest antichrist spirit to inhabit that antichrist office.  Remember, Satan offered the Kingdoms of this world to Jesus.  He refused.  Others have not.

Our job is not so much to point it out, but to help get the lost through the doors of Heaven and into our Lord's precious, saving arms.  No other mission were we given.

I speak to myself more than any others in this regard.  Yet I say to you, "Enough already with the Obama crap".  He's NOT the one.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 0-bama REMOVES ‘GOD’ From Gettysburg Address    0-bama REMOVES ‘GOD’ From Gettysburg Address I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 3:51 pm

Bloodwashed, don't know how long you've followed this forum but we've lasted around through three web site moves through the many years. The subject of our founding fathers faith or lack-of has been hashed plenty of time and most of us are well up on the subject. Here's where some, but not all of our info came from.

Apollyon 2012 - Tom Horn + about a zillion videos of his.
Babylon Rising - Rob Skiba

And tons more. We're more savvy than you credit us for.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Sorry    0-bama REMOVES ‘GOD’ From Gettysburg Address I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 4:27 pm

I'm sorry if it seemed I called anyone "uninformed".  I certainly didn't mean to.

I'm well aware of the site and I was an avid fan of David Flynn and his work and like the things that are on here.

My issue is calling Obama "the" antichrist.  As Christians, if we want to delve into this subject and start naming names, I feel we had better do our homework.  As stated previously, Scripture clearly teaches that 6 of the possible 7 candidates for "the" antichrist were all dead by 120 AD.

Now we may debate who the "7th" head is or was, but are you really willing to put Obama ahead of Mao, Napoleon, Stalin, Hitler or Pol Pot as purely evil?  As stated before, I find George W Bush far more likely than Obama, simply because he completely (and intentionally) brought discredit upon the name of Jesus Christ, while saying he was "born again", a clear reference to his Skull and Bones initiation.

But beyond who the 7th head was, whoever the antichrist is, he will be a nephilim, and a big one at that (Genesis 3:15/Daniel 2).  I made my case scripturally and I feel others should do the same, especially if they are Christians!

I have been to way too many Christian blogs where people are spouting off without any Biblical knowledge of the subject other than they dont like the "black" president.  Many are loathe to admit that's the case, but their words say otherwise.

My only point was and remains that Obama, scripturally, does not meet the criteria in a number of areas and Christians should be well careful before spouting that someone is the antichrist simply because of the politics they adhere to and not because of their knowledge of scripture.  Non-christians can do as they please.

Thanks for the clips!  I have seen them and in fact own them!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 0-bama REMOVES ‘GOD’ From Gettysburg Address    0-bama REMOVES ‘GOD’ From Gettysburg Address I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

0-bama REMOVES ‘GOD’ From Gettysburg Address
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: