Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WOW! Sacred Geometry of Comet ISON, Matching Crop Circles & H

Go down 
AuthorMessage

WOW! Sacred Geometry of Comet ISON, Matching Crop Circles & H Empty
PostSubject: WOW! Sacred Geometry of Comet ISON, Matching Crop Circles & H   WOW! Sacred Geometry of Comet ISON, Matching Crop Circles & H I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 7:16 am

The pieces of the puzzle are starting to take shape , Comet ISON Has Sacred Geometry Vibrating Off of It ! This is the realm where the elite try to keep the masses away from this type of knowledge

Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: WOW! Sacred Geometry of Comet ISON, Matching Crop Circles & H   WOW! Sacred Geometry of Comet ISON, Matching Crop Circles & H I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 10:41 am

we don't need no stinkin elitist knowlege...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOW! Sacred Geometry of Comet ISON, Matching Crop Circles & H   WOW! Sacred Geometry of Comet ISON, Matching Crop Circles & H I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 10:50 pm

Hey ya know that on Nov 29 a Fire Ball fell into the sea off of the largest Greek island .... think that ball shape behind or seemingly being carried was it.. ?? Has some one or thing come down to Earth? Just a thought I had when I saw news of this.

second video of your post: https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t5268-government-releases-mayan-relics-proving-extraterrestrial-contact
shows a ship following a comet?????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOW! Sacred Geometry of Comet ISON, Matching Crop Circles & H   WOW! Sacred Geometry of Comet ISON, Matching Crop Circles & H I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 10:52 pm

ufo out of the sun!!!!!
I've been saying what has been said before that the EXIT OF A BLACK HOLE IS LIGHT (SUN)???

Glad I am making a trip back in time to view these posts... been too wrapped up with news stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOW! Sacred Geometry of Comet ISON, Matching Crop Circles & H   WOW! Sacred Geometry of Comet ISON, Matching Crop Circles & H I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1