Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why Are the Bankers and Ex-Intel Types Running For Their Lives?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Why Are the Bankers and Ex-Intel Types Running For Their Lives? Empty
PostSubject: Why Are the Bankers and Ex-Intel Types Running For Their Lives?   Why Are the Bankers and Ex-Intel Types Running For Their Lives? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 7:36 am

http://thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/11/27/why-are-the-bankers-and-ex-intel-types-running-for-their-lives/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why Are the Bankers and Ex-Intel Types Running For Their Lives?   Why Are the Bankers and Ex-Intel Types Running For Their Lives? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:57 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Why Are the Bankers and Ex-Intel Types Running For Their Lives?   Why Are the Bankers and Ex-Intel Types Running For Their Lives? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 9:34 pm

jem wrote:
He's one informative person. I'm going to have to check in with his site more often.
Tier II & Tier III are 'fleeing' & have been doing so for awhile now. Knowing enough to know they'll never know enough & it creates fear in their hearts (understandably so). The Tier I's know or will know when the show starts. No one will notice they've left because there won't be much of a window for observation.

The key is knowing who is whom. Family or hired help.
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: Why Are the Bankers and Ex-Intel Types Running For Their Lives?   Why Are the Bankers and Ex-Intel Types Running For Their Lives? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 9:42 pm

They can run, but they won't be able to hide from the HS! Wink

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
Blessed1313

PostSubject: Re: Why Are the Bankers and Ex-Intel Types Running For Their Lives?   Why Are the Bankers and Ex-Intel Types Running For Their Lives? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 3:32 pm

Amen Scott!!  B&S's in Christ, I am seeing the same msgs on the net, they are going into hiding.  Wow, I thought most of this would be happening closer to 2015.  Lou Famaso's msg from Gabriel and Micheal in 1964 are happening quickly now.  The lie's are nothing new and we inherited many lies from our incestors who inherited lies from man's kingdom of darkness (maps were chgd after 1054 ad and locations renamed--some places are not where u think they are...hint...god;s mtn...where does the 2012 movie end at....what land?).  Paul's msg from Christ was for their generation and ours.  He started our msg with the trumpets.  Gabrielle talked about this in Lou's NDE, 2 blazing bodies, sun expanding, ny incident, eq-eureka???ny?ok?ca?, people told where to go "safe areas" by ham ops?look to orion (see utube from darkskywatcher74- odd items coming out of orion??).  IDK???  I'm praying and my heart feels heavy.........if ison is still on the way, after the slingshot it is coming at least 3x faster with solar winds........everything that was in front of it will be here sooner 5 1/2 days??? IDK.....pray on it.....what is coming out of orion???

This guy got his telescope out after sdo went blank on ison....and now he caught this on scope......at 23 minutes.....he explains where he noticed it coming from:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why Are the Bankers and Ex-Intel Types Running For Their Lives?   Why Are the Bankers and Ex-Intel Types Running For Their Lives? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 2:16 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: Why Are the Bankers and Ex-Intel Types Running For Their Lives?   Why Are the Bankers and Ex-Intel Types Running For Their Lives? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 2:29 pm

lol hearing about them scurrying actually charges me up Wink  cause we ALL know who's coming: it's just that for those that love Him, no fear, for those that don't, ONLY fear!

call me crazy but i SO look forward to seeing those sleezebags eyes when they see THE KING OF KINGS coming in the clouds and realize they're in biggggg trouble. lol

Last edited by scottr99 on Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Why Are the Bankers and Ex-Intel Types Running For Their Lives?   Why Are the Bankers and Ex-Intel Types Running For Their Lives? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 4:18 pm

scottr99 wrote:
call me crazy but i SO look forward to seeing those sleezebags eyes when they see THE KING OF KINGS coming in the clouds and realize they are biggggg trouble. lol

You know, I too feel the same way now, but when we are meeting our Maker I have a sneaking hunch that I'll be lamenting so hard over MY OWN transgressions and faults that I won't notice anyone else around me who are doing the same thing.

I'll be happy to have that part out of the way so that we can all get on with the business of serving our Master Yeshua for eternity.
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: Why Are the Bankers and Ex-Intel Types Running For Their Lives?   Why Are the Bankers and Ex-Intel Types Running For Their Lives? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 4:26 pm

researcher wrote:
scottr99 wrote:
call me crazy but i SO look forward to seeing those sleezebags eyes when they see THE KING OF KINGS coming in the clouds and realize they are biggggg trouble. lol

You know, I too feel the same way now, but when we are meeting our Maker I have a sneaking hunch that I'll be lamenting so hard over MY OWN transgressions and faults that I won't notice anyone else around me who are doing the same thing.

I'll be happy to have that part out of the way so that we can all get on with the business of serving our Master Yeshua for eternity.
i do not disagree, but i am SO SICK of this evil arrogance and their blatant harm of/to humanity that I believe we will have the opportunity to see our enemies DEFEATED before our very eyes.  Like I said, call me crazy.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Why Are the Bankers and Ex-Intel Types Running For Their Lives?   Why Are the Bankers and Ex-Intel Types Running For Their Lives? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 4:34 pm

CRAZY ~ ~ ~ and yeah, I'm sick to death of it too. Love you, brother, and I'm glad that you are here.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: Why Are the Bankers and Ex-Intel Types Running For Their Lives?   Why Are the Bankers and Ex-Intel Types Running For Their Lives? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 4:47 pm

researcher wrote:
CRAZY ~ ~ ~ and yeah, I'm sick to death of it too. Love you, brother, and I'm glad that you are here.
hehe, yeah man i'm just tired of pussy-footing around bro, soooo tired of it.  for me from now on it's gloves off.

i love you too bro, i know His Spirit lives within you.. Wink

Back to top Go down
Dr. Rita

PostSubject: Re: Why Are the Bankers and Ex-Intel Types Running For Their Lives?   Why Are the Bankers and Ex-Intel Types Running For Their Lives? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 11:52 pm

As a Christian woman , you both sound like righteous mighty men of Valor. Hearing / reading your comments encourages me that there are Godly men out there helping to protect and pray for us women. thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why Are the Bankers and Ex-Intel Types Running For Their Lives?   Why Are the Bankers and Ex-Intel Types Running For Their Lives? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 2:52 pm

Lock and load this one...
PAY ATTENTION TO HOW MANY ASTRONOMERS HAVE BEEN ... offed or accidentally killed.
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: Why Are the Bankers and Ex-Intel Types Running For Their Lives?   Why Are the Bankers and Ex-Intel Types Running For Their Lives? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:01 pm

Dr. Rita wrote:
As a Christian woman , you both sound like righteous mighty men of Valor. Hearing / reading your comments encourages me that there are Godly men out there helping to protect and pray for us women. thanks.
Indeed there are Sister. Wink

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Are the Bankers and Ex-Intel Types Running For Their Lives?   Why Are the Bankers and Ex-Intel Types Running For Their Lives? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why Are the Bankers and Ex-Intel Types Running For Their Lives?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: