Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

as hard as it is, watch and listen as he gives the recent speech (more obama crap lol)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
scottr99

scottr99

as hard as it is, watch and listen as he gives the recent speech (more obama crap lol) Empty
PostSubject: as hard as it is, watch and listen as he gives the recent speech (more obama crap lol)   as hard as it is, watch and listen as he gives the recent speech (more obama crap lol) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 6:43 pm

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

as hard as it is, watch and listen as he gives the recent speech (more obama crap lol) Empty
PostSubject: Re: as hard as it is, watch and listen as he gives the recent speech (more obama crap lol)   as hard as it is, watch and listen as he gives the recent speech (more obama crap lol) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 7:36 pm

I heard part of it live on the early morning radio. (insert finger in throat gagging here) I couldn't listen and had to shut it off.

gaggin gaggin gaggin
Back to top Go down

as hard as it is, watch and listen as he gives the recent speech (more obama crap lol)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: