Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another Giant UFO Enters Mexican Volcano -Video, Alien Base Suspected

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Another Giant UFO Enters Mexican Volcano -Video, Alien Base Suspected Empty
PostSubject: Another Giant UFO Enters Mexican Volcano -Video, Alien Base Suspected   Another Giant UFO Enters Mexican Volcano -Video, Alien Base Suspected I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 9:49 am

Wednesday, December 11, 2013 10:26

(Before It's News)
“Estimated length of the UFO compared to the height of the volcano would be about 400-600 meters long, however I believe it was going so fast that it looks to be much longer than it is. Width is really the same as the actual length…which I believe it about 30-40 meters across and long,” says Scott C. Waring, author of UFO Sightings Daily

Another Giant UFO Enters Mexican Volcano -Video, Alien Base Suspected 744b7e177519056887ff370d630fa67b77950b18
Date of sighting: December 9, 2013
Location of sighting: Volcano Popocatepetl, Mexico

Cams 1: http://www.webcamsdemexico.com/webcam-popocatepetl-amecameca.html

Cam 2: http://www.cenapred.unam.mx/popo/UltimaImagenVolcanI.html

Another Giant UFO Enters Mexican Volcano -Video, Alien Base Suspected 35a45aa79c1545dba2899747809c5b2649d66da2

Now this volcano has been active forever and got its name from the ancient Mayans long ago. It also happens to be the #1 most UFO active volcano in the world. 

“Watch as this Glowing UFO enters the mouth of the crater…which by the way has never been explored by humans before because of its active style and sheer drop 600 foot inner edge. The camera used looks to be a poor quality live cam…not the usual two that I showed you many times, but something I have not found on the net. Probably a personal cam they set up. With this kind of activity, you thing one person in Mexico would set up a high quality infrared security cam to watch this volcano, but in this video, we have no infrared, but just a normal cam. Yes…there is said to be an alien base 5-7 km below the volcano” says  Waring,   

Another Giant UFO Enters Mexican Volcano -Video, Alien Base Suspected 08754d01abcdac466dfd26c9d05e3f156dd4b8e1
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth345

PostSubject: Re: Another Giant UFO Enters Mexican Volcano -Video, Alien Base Suspected   Another Giant UFO Enters Mexican Volcano -Video, Alien Base Suspected I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 10:47 am

How on earth could any craft survive the high temperatures of an active volcano and the very fact that they do not have a modern high tech webcam makes one wonder if it is what they say it. If it is must be the fallen angels descending into the pits of hell!! Sorry to be so sceptical.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Giant UFO Enters Mexican Volcano -Video, Alien Base Suspected   Another Giant UFO Enters Mexican Volcano -Video, Alien Base Suspected I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 1:16 pm

There is a lot we don't understand... one must keep and open mind to such things... after all anyone that says they don't believe in aliens should be reminded of the Cherubim sitting at Gods Throne!

Our scientists are wrong about much and do not understand things themselves... it is all speculation up to this point... even the mathematicians say there is something wrong with it when you get to a certain point. Much is being hidden from us... and why... there is some sort of contract that is that they cannot take this planet from us unless they are able to deceive into allowing it.
Jesus must come back because it is broken at some point... you notice people are starting to awaken and they will see ... not sure how many it takes for these things... but here it comes!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Giant UFO Enters Mexican Volcano -Video, Alien Base Suspected   Another Giant UFO Enters Mexican Volcano -Video, Alien Base Suspected I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1