Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TANKS + ON TRAIN IN MODESTO CA. U.S. Stryker 6 wheel vehcles!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

TANKS + ON TRAIN IN MODESTO CA. U.S. Stryker 6 wheel vehcles!!!! Empty
PostSubject: TANKS + ON TRAIN IN MODESTO CA. U.S. Stryker 6 wheel vehcles!!!!   TANKS + ON TRAIN IN MODESTO CA. U.S. Stryker 6 wheel vehcles!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:43 am

I will update this... it is news from my Son who's friend sent phone video directly from Modesto... will update soon as I view this afternoon!

100 + vehicles will try to confirm what kinds... correction... some with red cross vehicles and some armed!!

Dave

my location & them approx. 35mi.

TANKS + ON TRAIN IN MODESTO CA. U.S. Stryker 6 wheel vehcles!!!! Screen10
Back to top Go down

TANKS + ON TRAIN IN MODESTO CA. U.S. Stryker 6 wheel vehcles!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TANKS + ON TRAIN IN MODESTO CA. U.S. Stryker 6 wheel vehcles!!!!   TANKS + ON TRAIN IN MODESTO CA. U.S. Stryker 6 wheel vehcles!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 8:50 pm

HERE IS WHERE THEY ARE NOW!!! OREGON

http://intellihub.com/2013/12/16/hundreds-of-armored-military-vehicles-spotted-on-train-in-salem/

Hundreds of Armored Military Vehicles Spotted on Train in Salem

Follow @IntelligenceHub

Staff Writer | December 16, 2013 | 1:56pm EDT
It’s always good to keep your powder dry and your barrel clean, just incase
(Image: LiveLeak)

(Image: LiveLeak)

SALEM, OR (INTELLIHUB) — Military equipment and vehicle movements can be quite common in most instances. However, you can never be too sure.

Most recently a train loaded down with hundreds of military armored vehicles and medical units passed through the city, raising the eyebrows on some concerned citizens in the area.

“Is another country invading us?”, asked a little girl as another person in the vehicle filmed the passing of hundreds of military vehicles which were loaded onto a cargo train headed through the city.

“This is crazy my friends”, said the cameraman who posted the video at LiveLeak.

This content was brought to you by Intellihub.com

DMCA.com

Follow @IntelligenceHub

ubmediagroup

This may be normal movement?
Robert49

For sure there is a massive build up of armaments and military personnel and hundreds of millions of rounds of ammo by the Dept of Homeland Security. That is why people need to join militias, buy arms, ammo and train train train for emergency situations. Also monitor the movements of all this equipment and personnel to see where the final destination ends up. Be aware of your surroundings at all times. Dark times are coming because if you can’t see how the good, honest and specifically real Christians are being mocked and attacked in the govt talking points media, then you’re a fool!
Ricky Ross

Massive surveillance of an entire nation, secret prisons, secret courts, secret laws, secret judges, secret police, secret interpretation of laws, secret list, secret hearings, secret evidence, militarization of local police forces, the largest prison population on earth, internal spy drones, millions of internal domestic spies, indefinite detention without charge or trial under NDAA, TSA deployed onto public streets, DHS purchase of enough ammo to sustain a 25 year war, DHS purchase of 9,000 armored check point booths from “Shelters Direct” in April 2012, forced purchase of corporate commodities, propaganda media, a call for the arrest of journalist, eugenics programs, endless wars, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc,
etc.

…Americans should not be surprised when they see military equipment being moved across our country!
Back to top Go down

TANKS + ON TRAIN IN MODESTO CA. U.S. Stryker 6 wheel vehcles!!!!
Page 1 of 1