Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

From Steve Quayle "Petrus Romanus"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

From Steve Quayle "Petrus Romanus" Empty
PostSubject: From Steve Quayle "Petrus Romanus"   From Steve Quayle "Petrus Romanus" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:28 am

Steve Quayle

I'll be back on Monday then gone all week after that. But check this out:

He absolutely NAILED the prophecy! Jorge Mario Bergoglio is Italian (Roman) and a Jesuit. This is a VERY important aspect of our prediction in our book because we said the name "Petrus Romanus" from the prophecy "implies this pope will reaffirm the authority of the Roman Pontiff over the Church and will emphasize the supremacy of the Roman Catholic Faith and the Roman Catholic Church above all other religions and denominations, and its authority over all Christians and all peoples of the world" (Petrus Romanus pgs 437-438)
Concerning the Jesuits, their order was organized "to stop Protestantism from spreading and to preserve communion with Rome and the successor of Peter..." (wikipedia)

Also note this from Wikipedia:

The 35th General Congregation of the Society of Jesus convened on 5 January 2008 and elected Fr. Adolfo Nicolás as the new Superior General on 19 January 2008. A month after, the Pope (Benedict) received members of the General Congregation and urged them to "to continue on the path of this mission in full fidelity to your original charism" and asked them to reflect so as "to rediscover the fullest meaning of your characteristic 'fourth vow' of obedience to the Successor of Peter." For this, he told them to "adhere totally to the Word of God and to the Magisterium's task of preserving the integral truth and unity of Catholic doctrine." This clear identity, according to the Pope, is important so that "many others may share in your ideals and join you effectively and enthusiastically." The Congregation responded with a formal declaration titled "With New Fervor and Dynamism, the Society of Jesus Responds to the Call of Benedict XVI", whereby they confirmed the Society's fidelity to the Pope.

Of course the 'fourth vow' is a blood oath according to some ex-catholics (http://www.redicecreations. com/specialreports/2006/04apr/ jesuitbloodoath.html)

As a Jesuit, Bergoglio makes the perfect Pope to fulfill our second book's Chardinian Jesuit predictions who argue in favor of a coming an alien savior.

Also note this Pope was elected on 3-13-13 at 8:13 (phenomenally occult numerology) Vatican time while the Pan-SARRS (Pan-demonium, all the demons) appeared close to the moon, even silhouetting it according to SPACE.com stargazing columnist Geoff Gaherty, an astronomer with the Starry Night Education night sky software company.
Back to top Go down
laibcoms

laibcoms

PostSubject: Re: From Steve Quayle "Petrus Romanus"   From Steve Quayle "Petrus Romanus" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:19 am

8:13pm was what? When he stepped out?

Wasn't it 7:06pm Vatican?

eitjher way, 8:13, there it is again, the number 8 and number 13. they really timed everything, bec they know the meanings of numbers and how impt it is in the spiritual realm.

Follow me @jcsesecuneta
Add me: Social-Network
Portal Site: The Hæven of John
Back to top Go down
wil

wil

PostSubject: Re: From Steve Quayle "Petrus Romanus"   From Steve Quayle "Petrus Romanus" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:19 pm

8:13 in Rome is 3:13 in Washington DC. I don't know if there's any meaning to it.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: From Steve Quayle "Petrus Romanus"   From Steve Quayle "Petrus Romanus" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:14 pm

I was listening on the radio when he stepped out and it was 2:23 central standard time, I posted his name before he had finished his first sentence. Proskuneo Posted the white smoke @ 1:22. Idk what that is over in Rome but I'm leery of people trying to tie this pope up occulticly. I wish, rather that the truth reign supreme and none of us fall prey to evil speculation if it isn't warranted. Let me say I would rather the prophecy be easily proven true without having to jump through hoops to make it so.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: From Steve Quayle "Petrus Romanus"   From Steve Quayle "Petrus Romanus" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 6:18 pm

I understand where you are coming from DelfI. Let's not draw squares in a box that is clearly labeled for circles. However, I do involuntarily shrink back from that type of thinking today because this is the way modern christianity in the west reacts to all things occultic or supernatural. They shrink back and would rather you just shut up and not look into it. It's because of this mindset (imho) that we have lost track of the devil's schemes and made us unaware of what the adversary is about. Understanding how he operates and why "they" do the things they do is understanding. With so much light thrown on this topic by Tom and Chris do we think that this pope would come out of the conclave with a sign strapped around his neck with the words "Petras Romanas" emblazed? I think we can agree that this is not how the adversary works. He much more prefers the shadows, inuendo, double-speak. This always prevents the sheeple from looking further. Just a thought

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: From Steve Quayle "Petrus Romanus"   From Steve Quayle "Petrus Romanus" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 6:46 pm

I'm not scared to look at a matter and wonder if it's occult, I'm in no way afraid to expose the devil anywhere he is.
I also think you need to re-read my post because you're attributing to me the mindset of the sheeple church.

But I won't bear false witness against this Pope and until we can without a doubt truthfully prove or disprove it, I would caution everyone the same.
I'm more concerned about my record in Heaven than I am about proving Tom or Steve or St, Malachy right. As much as I respect them. Smile

Last edited by Delfi on Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wil

wil

PostSubject: Re: From Steve Quayle "Petrus Romanus"   From Steve Quayle "Petrus Romanus" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 6:52 pm

laibcoms wrote:
8:13pm was what? When he stepped out?

Wasn't it 7:06pm Vatican?

eitjher way, 8:13, there it is again, the number 8 and number 13. they really timed everything, bec they know the meanings of numbers and how impt it is in the spiritual realm.

This video has the Vatican time of 7:06 when the white smokes came out, then at 8:13 his official name Pope Francis was announced to the public.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: From Steve Quayle "Petrus Romanus"   From Steve Quayle "Petrus Romanus" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 7:22 pm

gotcha

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: From Steve Quayle "Petrus Romanus"   From Steve Quayle "Petrus Romanus" I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:33 am

I thought it was live, we must have been on a time delay Smile
Well, the numbers are never wrong..... That must prove it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Steve Quayle "Petrus Romanus"   From Steve Quayle "Petrus Romanus" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From Steve Quayle "Petrus Romanus"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: