Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I can't believe you don't find this odd?

Go down 
+6
scottr99
Delfi
murray leslie
Dove
michael371
billetman
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

I can't believe you don't find this odd? Empty
PostSubject: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 6:51 pm

Image Is of The 4 Living Creatures of Cydonia Mars by ESA Rendered by Myself Shown How by God.
I can't believe you don't find this odd? H9ar

The day they took the image of the Mars Face of Cydonia, Mars the time being my birth date 5-21-58 and home address 1630
I can't believe you don't find this odd? 4uzf

Date of Jesus Resurrection at RA1630
I can't believe you don't find this odd? Kjfo
The  rover and the software that runs it is Antares RA1630 
and one of the cameras is Dan the Eagle. They also used the
 Pyramid with the all seeing eye to show how well it could take
 a close-up.
I can't believe you don't find this odd? Sarm4

Look at the landing site it mirrors the Sky same as Antares RA1630  on
 12-21-12 or 333 at 5hrs 21mins 58secs thats 5-21-58
I can't believe you don't find this odd? Antaresmarsmap

How can you not find all this odd. you can check it for yourself, I am not lieing. Antares RA1630 rose at 5hrs 21mins 58sec. thats 5-21-58.
This image below is of my birth date on 5-21-58 at 6hrs 3mins 10secs  you can get  1630 out of that.
I can't believe you don't find this odd? Sk81

Final answer I've always know.
I can't believe you don't find this odd? Jafk

Last edited by Done on Sat May 24, 2014 2:24 pm; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 7:00 pm

If I could understand it, I'd probably find it odd, but it's beyond my capacity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:40 pm

Keep looking billetman... it will come after a bit of study.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 10:35 am

Look again they used DE1630 from the Sun in Leo, the day the rover landed.
I can't believe you don't find this odd? Ngrw

Last edited by Done on Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 10:45 am

I new they knew of the name given by God that's why they used and the dollar bill to write Done and they used it on there new rover. look where Mars is on 7-4-1776  5-21-58 my birth date. they are playing a game with me, because I know the truth.
I can't believe you don't find this odd? 06ls

Last edited by Done on Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 2:05 pm

done, there are three possibilities regarding your post: 1. you are delusional.....2. you are a genius.....3. I am pretty dumb.......make it simple for me  Very Happy     ....I just don't get what you are saying
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 2:14 pm

Antares (α Scorpii, α Sco, Alpha Scorpii) is a red supergiant star in the Milky Way Galaxy and the sixteenth brightest star in the nighttime sky. It is sometimes listed as 15th brightest, if the two brighter components of the Capella quadruple star system are counted as one star. Along with Aldebaran, Regulus, and Fomalhaut, Antares comprises the group known as the 'Royal stars of Persia'. It is one of the four brightest stars near the ecliptic. It is the brightest star in the constellation Scorpius, and is often referred to as "the heart of the scorpion". Antares is a slow irregular variable star with an average magnitude of +1.09.[3] Antares is the brightest, most massive, and most evolved stellar member of the nearest OB association (the Scorpius-Centaurus Association). Antares is a member of the Upper Scorpius subgroup of the Scorpius-Centaurus Association, ...

IT'S GI-NORMOUS.
It has a radius of approximately 883 times that of the Sun;[6] if it were placed in the center of our solar system, its outer surface would lie between the orbits of Mars and Jupiter.

Antares is approximately 550 light-years (170 parsecs) from the Earth.[1] Its visual luminosity is about 10,000 times that of the Sun, but because the star radiates a considerable part of its energy in the infrared part of the spectrum, the bolometric luminosity equals roughly 65,000 times that of the Sun. The mass of the star has been calculated to be in the range of 15 to 18 solar masses.

Antares is visible in the sky all night around May 31 of each year, [which explains why
it was visible in the sky at your birth]   when the star is at opposition to the Sun. At this time, Antares rises at dusk and sets at dawn. For approximately two to three weeks on either side of November 30, Antares is not visible in the night sky, because it is near conjunction with the Sun;[13] this period of invisibility is longer in the Northern Hemisphere than in the Southern Hemisphere, since the star's declination is significantly south of the celestial equator.

In Persia, Antares was known as Satevis, one of the four "royal stars", along with like Spica, Regulus and Aldebaran) and therefore can be occulted by the Moon and, though rarely, by Venus. The last occultation of Antares by Venus took place on September 17, 525BC; the next one will take place on November 17, 2400.

the proper name of this star, derives from the Ancient Greek Άντάρης, meaning "anti-Ares" ("anti-Mars"), due to the similarity of its reddish hue to the appearance of the planet Mars.[22] The comparison of Antares with Mars may have originated with early Mesopotamian astronomers.[23] However, some scholars have speculated that the star may have been named after Antar, or Antarah ibn Shaddad, the Arab warrior-hero celebrated in the Golden Mu'allaqat.

"Rehua " meaning father of Rigel, is an alternative name of this star, meaning "the Heart of Scorpion":

In ancient Egypt, Antares represented the scorpion goddess Serket (and was the symbol of Isis in the pyramidal ceremonials).

MARS is a speck of dust compared to the size of Antares.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antares

continuing on....momentarily...

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 2:59 pm

AS ABOVE

I can't believe you don't find this odd? 08p7

SO BELOW

The line is right through the middle of the Antares Pyramid.
I can't believe you don't find this odd? H3p8
They even knew what my Avatar would become.
I can't believe you don't find this odd? N6o5

Last edited by Done on Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:11 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 3:03 pm

God told me to look at Earth from Mars at Jesus Resurrection, but didn't tell me it would be at RA1630. Thats when I knew that that number 1630 would be of great interest.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 3:37 pm

R.A. = Right Ascension, measured in hours, minutes and seconds.
Decl = Declination,  measured in degrees, arcminutes, and arcseconds

The celestial equator is the part of the sky which is directly overhead the equator of the Earth. The north star is at about +90 degrees, while the south pole would be at -90 degrees, just like latitude on Earth.
~~~~
Well, I just saw your last post, Done.  I don't think I'm going to ever be able to do this from Mars!

So, you were to look at earth at the time of the Resurrection, as if you were
standing on Mars...ie...not on the earth...ie...from a heavenly perspective?

1630 means nothing to me, except that at the time of your birth, the planet
Antares also happened to be visible in the sky?  Ok.

But He didn't say, 'Scan or measure the heavens, find a star, OR look for 1630', right?

If you can just peel away all the extras you've found, and just say what HE SAID,
maybe one of us will recognize what He was pointing to?

IDK.  I'd like to participate in this with you, but so far, even with giving it
the old college try a few times,  I've got nothing.

Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 6:59 pm

all this is interesting, but @ this point in the game, anything that takes my focus off Him, His literal plan, is a waste, hey...

phil4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

where would u find any of this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 8:25 pm

1. Dove wrote: But He didn't say, 'Scan or measure the heavens, find a star, OR look for 1630', right?
  2. Matthew 13:23
  3. But the seed falling on good soil refers to someone who hears the word and understands it. This is the one who produces a crop, yielding a hundredsixty or thirty times what was sown.”
  4. 100 60 30 (1630) where Earth and Jesus is located at his  Resurrection from  Mars. 4-6-33

Last edited by Done on Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 9:26 am

the answer i was looking for is...not on this earth so much anymore, maybe in an youngsters eyes, or here...

ps91:

1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

w/ God only, can 1 find purity, goodness, virtue...
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 12:03 pm

Paul was brought to MARS HILL  to present his theology.  Not to face judgement.  
The Greeks were very into ideas.
Acts 17:21 (For all the Athenians and strangers which were there spent their time in nothing else, but either to tell, or to hear some new thing.)

Paul took advantage of the UNKNOWN GOD that they had erected statues to. Here he presented the Message of Jesus and His Resurrection to them.
~~~~~

You said, "100 60 30 (1630) where Earth and Jesus is located at his  Resurrection from Mars Hill Mars."   [4-6-33]

The latitude and longitude of Jerusalem is  31° 46' N / 35° 12' E

The latitude and longitude of Athens, Greece is 37° 59' N / 23° 43' E

I'm not finding anything going down this path.

The whole story concerning Athens found in Acts 17:

15 And they that conducted Paul brought him unto Athens: and receiving a commandment unto Silas and Timotheus for to come to him with all speed, they departed.

16 Now while Paul waited for them at Athens, his spirit was stirred in him, when he saw the city wholly given to idolatry.

17 Therefore disputed he in the synagogue with the Jews, and with the devout persons, and in the market daily with them that met with him.

18 Then certain philosophers of the Epicureans, and of the Stoicks, encountered him. And some said, What will this babbler say? other some, He seemeth to be a setter forth of strange gods: because he preached unto them Jesus, and the resurrection.

19 And they took him, and brought him unto Areopagus, saying, May we know what this new doctrine, whereof thou speakest, is?

20 For thou bringest certain strange things to our ears: we would know therefore what these things mean.

21 (For all the Athenians and strangers which were there spent their time in nothing else, but either to tell, or to hear some new thing.)

22 Then Paul stood in the midst of Mars' hill, and said, Ye men of Athens, I perceive that in all things ye are too superstitious.

23 For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, To The Unknown God. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you.

24 God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;

25 Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;

26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;

27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:

28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

29 Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.

30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:

31 Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

32 And when they heard of the resurrection of the dead, some mocked: and others said, We will hear thee again of this matter.

33 So Paul departed from among them.

34 Howbeit certain men clave unto him, and believed: among the which was Dionysius the Areopagite, and a woman named Damaris, and others with them.

end of Acts 17.

Last edited by Dove on Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 12:08 pm

The reason no one understands, like myself is that the riddle is incomplete. We have the place, the time, and the names but not the reason. without it, we can never understand Done. And that's it. Done you must connect the dots and finish the picture. or give us the the last part of the riddle.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 9:45 am

I guess I could have just said we have the who, what and where, we just need the why and how Smile
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 9:47 am

The association between Antares and Mars looks to be based on their shared red color,
and nothing more. Scorpio and Mars share the characteristic of anger in the literature.

Aquila [Latin] is the constellation called the eagle.
So I went searching for why you associate Antares with the eagle, when it sits in the
constellation of Scorpio, and I see there is backup for that.
Yet, it also seemed contrived to me. Scorpio is given so many negative traits that
it looks like those of antiquity thought to 'redeem' it by giving it a second, higher
nature that one could evolve to, represented by an eagle, a phoenix, or a dove.
Another reason may have been to make the "Four Royal Stars" conform to the "Four
Living Creatures".

THE FOUR LIVING CREATURES

The first creature resembled a lion,
the second was like a calf,
the third had a face like that of a human being,
and the fourth looked like an eagle in flight.

THE FOUR ROYAL STARS:
Aldebaran in the constellation Taurus the Bull, the Eastern Royal Star,
Regulus in the constellation Leo the Lion, the Northern Royal Star,
Antares in the constellation Scorpius, the Scorpion, the Western Royal Star
Fomalhaut in the constellation Piscis Australes, connected with Pisces, in the Southern sky.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 9:49 am

thanks

Last edited by Dove on Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: reply to post   I can't believe you don't find this odd? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 10:36 am

*... I'm not going to be disrespectful when I say this Done, so, please don't take it as such.  I've listened to your stuff for quite sometime now, as little as time has afforded me the opportunity to do so.  You do have every right to post what you want here, and I have the right to respond to whatever is posted here, all within the confines of the parameters outlined in this forum of course.  So, I come to some conclusions, & here goes:

1.  You are a genius; no doubt about that.

2.  You are not Jesus the Messiah, an Angel, or one of the Two Witnesses, or the False Prophet, or the Antichrist, or Satan, or a fallen angel, or any such [related] thing.  You are not some typological 'reincarnation' of Jesus, or of David Flynn either for that matter.  Period!

3.  I'll almost bet that everyone who has the resources to make the celestial inquiries and studies that you have will come to and discover similar conclusions [more or less] about themselves, where applicable.

4.  You may have been a high order, high tech [test subject] mind control victim, similar to the ordeal I went through.  If so, you made it way further down the institution's compartmentalized 'rat hole' than I ever did (... I was designated a 222 before I was dumped from the program as 'unsuitable'.  Many to most in the test groups I was a part of died as a result of the 'experimentations'.).  Honestly, I think this a good Occam's Razor's choice here.  And no, I don't think you are delusional.

5.  If you are ever in my neck of the woods, perhaps we can meet and have some coffee, and discuss the matter further.  I think you are a nice guy, and an extremely smart one too.

tetra   Cool

Last edited by Tetrasonicwave on Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:04 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : re-editing)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: re-reply   I can't believe you don't find this odd? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 10:49 am

*... Oh yeah, I think that there may actually be a good dose of legitimate, authentic and measurable coincidence going on here with regard to some [a lot] of this as well; you know, being in the right place at the right time, etc...  I bet if you look hard enough, there are others, however few in number, that can postulate the same, or at least similar enigmatic occurrences in manners similarly as you have.  It's kind of like the singular odds of winning the lottery, or the constant [re]occurrence of an odd, paradoxical, yet signature and unique algorithmic point of pattern...  Hey, it's all gonna generically happen sooner or later to someone anyhow...  You just happen to be that someone.  Good on you anyways!  I still like you regardless.  At any rate, this is all too much [contents] for me to elaborate upon at this moment.  Maybe later...

Idea   tetra

Last edited by Tetrasonicwave on Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:19 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : re-editing)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 11:26 am

*... back to the whole elaborate 'mind control' thingy; you may simply be a targeted individual Done.  these [institutional] guys work that way.  cling to the real Jesus I'd say...  tetra
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:30 pm

Tetrasonicwave wrote:
*... back to the whole elaborate 'mind control' thingy; you may simply be a targeted individual Done.  these [institutional] guys work that way.  cling to the real Jesus I'd say...  tetra
You maybe right it all started with an image of the Mars Face, odd tone phone calls, and flashing lights in my kitchen window.  It was my name rising on my birth date the really got to me. The beginning was the 4 living Creatures and the end was the Cross parallel to the ground on my birth date. Combining the two I come up with this image. The Eagle is located at RA1630 and the Bull or Calf is located at DE1630. Right where I found Jesus on the date I thought was his Resurrection. I don't think I'm Jesus, Satan, the Man of Sin maybe fore I am just a man who has sinned, and now trying to do the right thing. Maybe in the end he was just trying to tell me to do the right thing.
I can't believe you don't find this odd? Ujp8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 6:09 pm

Dove he did write.

Ezekiel 12:25

25 ‘“For I myself, Jehovah, shall speak what word I shall speak, and it will be Done.

Matthew 13:23
But the seed falling on good soil refers to someone who hears the word and understands it. This is the one who produces a crop, yielding a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown.”

100 60 30 (1630) where Earth and Jesus is located at his  Resurrection from MarsI can't believe you don't find this odd? 4hnf
I can't believe you don't find this odd? A2ls
Done in English Gematria Equals: 228  
Revelation 2:28 
28 and I will give him the Morning Star.

He did give me that Morning Star, when the Star with my name written over it rose at SunRise on my birth date. Can't count those odds It's the only proper name in the whole Galaxy.

I can't believe you don't find this odd? Jafk
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 9:18 pm

this is all about the Glory of His Majesty, and the Grace He offers, period.

yes He deeply loves every one, but there is no special path, or connection. there is only one way, one message.

I think sometimes we can become removed from the pursuit of pleasing Him, from simply doing as He has asked.

sometimes it's good to just remember the love that brought you to a knowledge of Him.  when you first felt His love caress your heart, take hold of you and your life. This is something that surely has not been forgotten.

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 10:37 pm

God knew you'd find it when he put it there. Kind of like a personal reassurance. I don't think that's so odd. He's amazing, and personal. We probably all have stories we can't tell because no one would believe us. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 2:03 am

LUKE 21:25 “Also, there will be signs in sun and moon and stars, 
I can't believe you don't find this odd? S3yn
jem wrote:God knew you'd find it when he put it there. Kind of like a personal reassurance. I don't think that's so odd. He's amazing, and personal. We probably all have stories we can't tell because no one would believe us
I was just trying to show the Beginning and End, way to much of the middle 7 Years to do over right now. I'll save that for the Doc.
I can't believe you don't find this odd? Zinx

God gave me the name Done when I finish the very first thing he had me do. I also found it written on the D&M Pyramid at Cydonia Mars as D1.

The abbreviation D.M. at the top of this 3rd-century Christian tombstone stands for Diis Manibus, "to the Spirits of the Dead"
English: Funerary stele of Licinia Amias, one of the most ancient Christian inscriptions. Upper tier: dedication to the Dis Manibus and Christian motto in Greek letters ΙΧΘΥC ΖΩΝΤΩΝ / Ikhthus zōntōn ("fish of the living"); middle tier: depiction of fish and an anchor; lower tier: Latin inscription “LICINIAE AMIATI BE/NEMERENTI VIXIT”. Marble, early 3rd century CE. From the area of the Vatican necropolis, Rome.

I can't believe you don't find this odd? 5hhx
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 7:37 am

Here's a meaningful coincidence for you. I wrote then filed this away, and
decided to post the Serenity Prayer in it's place.
As I looked up the prayer, my screen went red and blazoned across it
taking up the full screen were the words 'BE BOLD'.

So, here you go....

jem wrote:
God knew you'd find it when he put it there. Kind of like a personal reassurance. I don't think that's so odd. He's amazing, and personal. We probably all have stories we can't tell because no one would believe us. Wink

So true!  At least, Done, this brought you here where you could avail yourself
of a lot of knowledge about God's unfolding plan for mankind.  Yet, I don't remember
you ever participating in a single other thread in all the time you've been here.

So, you feel God gave you the name 'Done'.  That's fine.  He gave me my name,
'Dove'.  I heard Him, just as I started to think about a needing a 'name'.  

"Dove" occurs in the KJV 18 times, but I don't try to make anything out of the
verses.
And "Done" is there 565 times.  But you've selected one out of 565, and decided to magnify it above all the others as prophetically significant?

I'm saying this because:
2 Peter 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

2ndly, there are 'rules' in Bible interpretation.  The First is that the Bible interprets itself; AND that one cannot take verses out of context and try to make them say something they don't (private interpretation).

At the least, if you want to try to make this "Biblical" in some way, you have
to do it in an accepted manner.  And you have not.

To try to use Paul's delivery of the Gospel Message on Mars Hill in Greece
as justification for interpreting a message as being from God and prophetically
or Biblically significant just doesn't pass the test.

"Mars" appears once in all the Bible.   Read the verse you're using:

Acts 17:22 Then Paul stood in the midst of Mars' hill, and said, Ye men of Athens, I perceive that in all things ye are too superstitious.

What if that's God"s message about Mars?  He said it through Paul!  
And it fits better as the lesson, at least in our present knowledge.  

And the 100, 60 and 30 fold blessings equals the number 1630?
NO, it doesn't.

I am upset that the Word is being manipulated here to say things it does not.
But I do also have compassion towards you.  Obviously you have struggled
to put meaning to these visions and coincidences.
And in the meantime, there have been wonderful insights into the Word
all around you on this forum, and I'm not sure you've seen a one of them.

So, you've presented your material to a group who hears from the Spirit of God,
knows Jesus and are known by Him, and who study and hold the Word dear.
But you get no response because no one is finding Truth in it.

You have David's compilation.  But that didn't lead you to any understanding.
I saw that you've approached at least one other forum with no satisfaction.

You might need to re-think the purpose of what you were shown.  Perhaps
it was to bring you into the company of those who look forward to the
Blessed Hope with Assurance, as Murray is suggesting.
Because David's research marked the time, and it is NOW, for however long
God deems that to be.

1 Corin. 14:26 How is it then, brethren? when ye come together, every one of you hath a psalm, hath a doctrine, hath a tongue, hath a revelation, hath an interpretation. Let all things be done unto edifying.

27 If any man speak in an unknown tongue, let it be by two, or at the most by three, and that by course; and let one interpret.

28 But if there be no interpreter, let him keep silence in the church; and let him speak to himself, and to God.

29 Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge.

30 If any thing be revealed to another that sitteth by, let the first hold his peace.

31 For ye may all prophesy one by one, that all may learn, and all may be comforted.

32 And the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets.

33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 7:54 am

Dove I read everything here. I also have posted in other post here, and the BIG ONE IS I HAVE BRAIN DAMAGE FROM A CAR CRASH, SO ALL OF THIS IS VERY HARD FOR ME TO PUT TOGETHER.  Sorry that hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 8:20 am

19 So they laid hold of him and led him to the Ar·e·op´a·gus (Mars Hill) ( 1 )

22 Paul now stood in the midst of the Ar·e·op´a·gus (Mars Hill) and said ( 2 )

33 Thus Paul went out from their midst, 34 but some men joined themselves to him and became believers, among whom also were Di·o·nys´i·us, a judge of the court of the Ar·e·op´a·gus (Mars Hill) ( 3 )

I never said 100 60 30  equals the number 1630  just that the #'s are there
I could go on, but I wont . I even have to see a Doctor because of all this. Just remember myself and my mind is not the same person anymore I don't remember the older one.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 8:41 am

I know of the crash, and can't imagine the weightiness of what you're trying to work through.

But, would you want me to lie to you?  The scriptures you quote are here for all to examine.
They should speak to it, too.  If they think you're applying them correctly, then they can say so.
I don't [with conviction].  

Coincidences happen, the moreso as our minds are quiet, withdrawn from the world and nearer to the Spirit.
Knowing whether it's meaningful or not takes careful discernment, because they do happen
and are only SOMETIMES a nod from God.

This is how we come out of confusion...we have to strip away what doesn't belong there, and
see what we're left with to work with.
I'd like nothing more than to help unravel this with you, for you.

But what on earth or in the cosmos could possibly outshine the Message Jem sensed...that God
was saying to you, 'Look here....I've got you.  I've known you from before I formed the heavens."
There's nothing more any of us need to know.  That is Everything!

God said, enter into His Presence with Praise and Thanksgiving. Then,
in prayer and supplication, make our needs known to Him.

Last edited by Dove on Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 8:58 am

done......a little glimmer of light just shined into my mind....all I will say is that I have to do some looking before I comment on it, but keep going because I think there may be something there....I do know that I just realized something that I had NEVER considered.....I will have to check the EXACT wording of some scripture to be sure, but thanks for sharing this....wow.....i'll get back here later,after some research.....how did I miss this in all of these years?.....I am being vague for a reason, because I want to be sure of what this means before I comment...

ps. you might think a little off-center, but you damn sure ain't crazy! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 9:49 am

There is some reason the name God gave me Done, and it's written on Mars as D1, the name my Mother gave me Buster, my home address 1630, and birth date, 5-21-58 that come into play in the Bible, and I'm trying reallly hard to find it. Did you know the Star my name is written over is PI Sculptor, and that 1630 X PI = 5120.8 and that you even can get 5-21-58 from that. God told me to look at Earth from Mars on his Resurrection, and the location was RA1630, so I then knew there was a connection. Just look at the image the date, and time the Mars Face was taken. Mars is in the middle of RA1630 , DE1630 , and the Sun's hour angle is 16hrs 30mins or 1630, and the time is 5hrs 21mins 58sec  5-21-58. We are being lied to, and I'm trying to get to the bottom of it all. I know I don't always get it right, but I'm not all that wrong either.

Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 10:25 am

God, father, i pray you clear the confusion in and around us, restore & regenerate what remains, as we look 4 your appearing...
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 10:50 am

hey, here's a memory 1 wont believe, on 2 4way hits of white blotter, back in the seventies, there was a deal w/ the enemy for 3 wishes, and a game of russian roulette, i lost, so anyways, w/ my brains all over the wall and people freaking out, i excuse myself to the bathroom to try putting my skull back together, to no avail,
 after more sillyness i end up before God who by the way looks exactly like my dad, only this guy has an intensity that stops u in your tracks, the next thing i wake up in a hospital, told i had a motorcycle accident, i remember the events leading up to this accident a little different then people tell it, i was 15, then @19 till 26 in and out of phyic wards, for thinking i was god, i was wrong by the way, but 4 someone without his left hemishere, i get along, all i'm sayin is u had to be there...

God thankfully kept the hounds of Heaven after me, arf..arf...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 11:53 am

murray leslie wrote:
God thankfully kept the hounds of Heaven after me, arf..arf...

P.S. Posts about the 4 beasts: the lion, the eagle, the bull, and the man seem to resonate with Done and I've had some interesting replies from him when I've written on this topic. Coincidentally, the 4 beasts are all about the four corners of heaven and certain constellations in the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 12:49 pm

All 3 images say the same thing, David's Book about MARS, 1630,  5-21-58

I can't believe you don't find this odd? I7ct
4:16
MATTHEW
16 the people sitting in darkness saw a great light, and as for those sitting in a region of deathly shadow, light rose upon them.” 

Landing site of new Mars Rover mirrors the sky with Antares RA1630 at 5hrs 21mins 58sec  5-21-58 on 12-21-12
I can't believe you don't find this odd? Antaresmarsmap

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 1:17 pm

Jem said, the 4 beasts are all about the four corners of heaven and certain constellations in the sky.

I know you've studied this well!  
and since I had Trader Joe's high octane Colombian this morning, I'll carry on
as the devil's advocate....

THE FOUR ROYAL STARS:
Aldebaran in the constellation Taurus the Bull, the Eastern Royal Star,
Regulus in the constellation Leo the Lion, the Northern Royal Star,
Antares in the constellation Scorpius, the Scorpion, the Western Royal Star
Fomalhaut in the constellation Piscis Australes, connected with Pisces, in the Southern sky.

The Wilderness Camps:
Eagle=North
Lion=East
Man=South
Bull=West
~~~~~~~~~~~

So, there are a couple of discrepancies:

At some point in the past, Scorpio was granted attributes of a  'higher moral self'
that one born under the sign of Scorpio could attain and express,
and Scorpio was given the names of eagle, dove, or phoenix to include
these higher morals. Without it, being born in the sign of Scorpio was
embarrassing to say the least.

Yet DAN, represented by the Eagle, is not known for it's redeeming qualities, but instead for idol worship and moral decadence and depravity [murder and such].
[Sounds like Scorpio].

That particular constellation is still known today as Scorpio.  The Eagle is Aquila.

DAN-Eagle is to the North, but Antares in Scorpio is to the West on the ecliptic.
----
So, are they 'close enough' to draw meaningful correlation?  Or is this line of thinking a "close, but no cigar".
~~~
On to Rhodes.   This is like the good ol' days!

Last edited by Dove on Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 1:45 pm

Your right about it all, that's why i posted this image, but I don't understand this meaning by you
I'll carry on as the devil's advocate?
I can't believe you don't find this odd? Ujp8
Here's a good site that may help.

http://www.johnpratt.com/items/docs/lds/meridian/2001/constellations.html
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 2:01 pm

I said, "I'll carry on as the devil's advocate". That was just a poor choice of words on my part.

Really, I'm just trying to examine what's been presented, and question what I don't understand.

I was just reading on watcher website about the face and pyramid on Mars.
And thinking.
We have these images from NASA, who appear to be great worshippers of the ancient
gods.
These same people brought us the moon landing. Not everybody believes that happened.
I wonder why we're so trusting of these pictures to begin with. Nobody thinks they had
photoshop first?
Could they not just be continuing in the goal of having mankind accept the rule of the
Fallen Ones? Come to reject God and believe that 'aliens' are our creators?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 3:04 pm

When God had told me I would find my answers in the Bible and at Cydonia Mars, and how they hid the 4 living Creatures I used photoshop to bring that hidden detail out. Who's to say they didn't do the opposite to hide them in the first place. Not knowing better in my younger years, I said to myself if I could prove the Mars Face was real, then the Bible was a lie. Boy was I wrong! NASA and ESA are up to no good, and they know that I know that they know of me that's for sure. They knew of myself long before I did. Now I work real hard to take back what I said about the Bible. I didn't do this on my own God helped me all along the way. So did David Flynn. I found God to be real which means satan is real. I once asked God to give me something for when I was in fear, he told me to read Psalms 91 the one that helps the most is 
Psalm 91:13
13 You will tread on the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.

I can't believe you don't find this odd? Psalm9113copy
That's a Roaring lion in the image.
1 Peter 5:8
8 Keep YOUR senses, be watchful. YOUR adversary, the Devil, walks about like a roaring lion, seeking to devour [someone]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 4:52 pm

This one, from the brilliant mind of David Flynn, is a good one to read too:
http://www.mt.net/~watcher/newun.html

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 5:30 pm

Yes, I've read everything by David Flynn and own all his books and DVD's. Thanks for the tip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:40 am

Here is SunRise on my birth date showing the location of the Moon. (RA 6h 6m 6s) As you can see the only proper name in our Galaxy, Buster is on the Horizon.
I can't believe you don't find this odd? 27kr
The Close-up
Revelation 13:16-18
16 And it puts under compulsion all persons, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free and the slaves, that they should give these a mark in their right hand or upon their forehead, 17 and that nobody might be able to buy or sell except a person having the mark, the name of the wild beast or the number of its name. 18 Here is where wisdom comes in: Let the one that has intelligence calculate the number of the wild beast, for it is a man’s number; and its number is six hundred and sixty-six.

I can't believe you don't find this odd? 7n04
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:26 am

What I can't believe is how many star catalogues I've searched through looking for Buster!

But, today a clue.  PI SCL puts it in the southern sky constellation, Sculptor.  However,
searching that constellation's stars has also failed to turn up a 'Buster'.

So, what line of thinking has you place a cross with Fomalhaut at the top, Mercury at the foot..etc.?
Why?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:46 am

Dove wrote:
What I can't believe is how many star catalogues I've searched through looking for Buster!

But, today a clue.  PI SCL puts it in the southern sky constellation, Sculptor.  However,
searching that constellation's stars has also failed to turn up a 'Buster'.

So, what line of thinking has you place a cross with Fomalhaut at the top, Mercury at the foot..etc.?
Why?
Here's the photo of the Milkyway Galaxy Map I own, that shows where the name Buster is written.I can't believe you don't find this odd? Milkpyramid
I add the Red Cross so you could see it. I saw the cross before I added it there for you. Look close at all that is in view on that image, I see it all without the help I layout for you.
I can't believe you don't find this odd? 7uhh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:59 am

You can see why this stain glass is in their prayer room.
I can't believe you don't find this odd? Capitolprayerroomstaine
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congressional_Prayer_Room
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:09 pm

I keep 'timing out' and losing my posts. So, I'll wait.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:30 pm

Dove wrote:
I keep 'timing out' and losing my posts.  So, I'll wait.

Hit the preview button every so often when you are creating a long post. That resets the time out back to zero. If you are in the middle of writing a long post and need to leave your computer for an extended period of time change the editor mode from WYSIWYG and copy everything you've written to a word processor. This will preserve the embed codes for colors, fonts, videos and what-not. When you are ready to resume writing simply copy everything back.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:35 pm

Quote :
change the editor mode from WYSIWYG and copy everything you've written to a word processor.

WYSIWYG????

I'm a girl!  I use emails drafts. [once I know I need to]  heehee.  But, thanks for caring!   Very Happy
And I vow to hit 'preview' from now on! Cuz who needs HBP, really.

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:41 pm

Dove, it's the editor button at the end. It has two modes, see the code and what you see is what you get.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I can't believe you don't find this odd?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: