Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Are These Mysterious Patterns? Sand Circle and Circle Pattern on Window Glass

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

What Are These Mysterious Patterns? Sand Circle and Circle Pattern on Window Glass Empty
PostSubject: What Are These Mysterious Patterns? Sand Circle and Circle Pattern on Window Glass   What Are These Mysterious Patterns? Sand Circle and Circle Pattern on Window Glass I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 1:51 pm

If you like puzzles, noodle this one for a while. Who else thinks that this sand circle is similar to the Crabwood glyph that David Flynn brought to our attention?

Crabwood Glyph
What Are These Mysterious Patterns? Sand Circle and Circle Pattern on Window Glass Crabwood666

Sand Glyph in Question
What Are These Mysterious Patterns? Sand Circle and Circle Pattern on Window Glass Sand10

Circle on Glass Window Pane
What Are These Mysterious Patterns? Sand Circle and Circle Pattern on Window Glass Glass10

http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=2154&category=Environment

Disclaimer:
This is Linda Moulton Howe's web page. She is MOST CERTAINLY NOT a believer. Y'all go to the link to read more about this. I would copy and paste the article from the web page however Howe has those functions disabled on her site and it's a major pain in the hiney to over-ride the barriers placed. Getting those two photos in this posting was all I had the patience for.

Last edited by researcher on Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : re-insert photos)
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

What Are These Mysterious Patterns? Sand Circle and Circle Pattern on Window Glass Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are These Mysterious Patterns? Sand Circle and Circle Pattern on Window Glass   What Are These Mysterious Patterns? Sand Circle and Circle Pattern on Window Glass I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 2:17 pm

I may have a reasonable explanation for the glass pane pattern. In manufacturing, installing, and cleaning these panes huge suction cups coupled to powerful vacuum pumps are employed. See the photo below for an idea of what these suction cups generally look like. Though not exact they are close enough for me to think that this may be what left that pattern on the window.

What Are These Mysterious Patterns? Sand Circle and Circle Pattern on Window Glass Suction-cups-solar-panel-24015-6132659

What Are These Mysterious Patterns? Sand Circle and Circle Pattern on Window Glass Ventosa360

What Are These Mysterious Patterns? Sand Circle and Circle Pattern on Window Glass Igunit
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: What Are These Mysterious Patterns? Sand Circle and Circle Pattern on Window Glass   What Are These Mysterious Patterns? Sand Circle and Circle Pattern on Window Glass I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 3:54 pm

Your window grips make perfect sense.

I'll vote for this guy for the sand-circle.
http://www.viralnova.com/simon-beck-snow-art/

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: What Are These Mysterious Patterns? Sand Circle and Circle Pattern on Window Glass   What Are These Mysterious Patterns? Sand Circle and Circle Pattern on Window Glass I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 5:06 pm

Hey, Dove, those were some cool pictures. That man is a real artist.

Along those same lines, are you familiar with Andy Goldsworthy? His art is some of my favorite. I have the DVD of "Rivers and Tides". Amazing what he does with found things from nature.  I think you might enjoy seeing his work.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are These Mysterious Patterns? Sand Circle and Circle Pattern on Window Glass   What Are These Mysterious Patterns? Sand Circle and Circle Pattern on Window Glass I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Are These Mysterious Patterns? Sand Circle and Circle Pattern on Window Glass
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: