Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Luciferian Contract - Selling Their Soul to the Devil...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Queen Esther

The Luciferian Contract - Selling Their Soul to the Devil... Empty
PostSubject: The Luciferian Contract - Selling Their Soul to the Devil...   The Luciferian Contract - Selling Their Soul to the Devil... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 3:25 pm

Here's exactly what is going on in our Governments, The Globalist Elites/The Master Puppets over our Governments here and around the world, aka Luciferians, aka Freemasons, aka Illuminati Banksters Occultist, and with Stardom via Acting, Singing or being a plain old Debutant for being famous for NOTHING, but SELLING OUT - THEY ARE SOLD OUT TO THE DEVIL FOR TEMPORARY GAIN!!! IT'S NOT WORTH IT, TAKE THIS WHOLE WORLD, BUT GIVE ME MORE OF JESUS!!! Now I see why the majority of these famous people are ALWAYS DEPRESSED and unhappy, it's called CONVICTION of the Holy Spirit!!!  Wake UP Church, Wake UP America!!!  Repent and be Baptized in the Name of Jesus, He is our ONLY Hope & Refuge as we WITNESS The Day Approaching, what Day, The Day of our Lord's soon coming Return!!!  Pray, Pray, Pray Church for our Government and these people while we still have Day Light... Watch & Pray:

https://youtu.be/Hu64pka6DG4
Back to top Go down

The Luciferian Contract - Selling Their Soul to the Devil...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: