Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jim Garrow on Hagmann (01 Jan 2014) The Truth About Barack Hussein Obama [mp3 is up] (updated 10 Jan with 2 new mp3 show links)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Jim Garrow on Hagmann (01 Jan 2014) The Truth About Barack Hussein Obama [mp3 is up] (updated 10 Jan with 2 new mp3 show links) Empty
PostSubject: Jim Garrow on Hagmann (01 Jan 2014) The Truth About Barack Hussein Obama [mp3 is up] (updated 10 Jan with 2 new mp3 show links)   Jim Garrow on Hagmann (01 Jan 2014) The Truth About Barack Hussein Obama [mp3 is up] (updated 10 Jan with 2 new mp3 show links) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 4:09 pm

I believe that this one is going to be another 'must listen' Hagmann2 interview. See below for details. Also see Springs posting linked below for MUCH MORE information on what will be discussed on tonight's show. I'll post a link to download the mp3 after the live show ends.

DOWNLOAD:  http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2014/01/02/jim-garrow-on-the-hagmann-hagmann-report.mp3

Spring's Posting - a must see:  https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t5960-how-will-our-troops-ever-get-home

Quote :
Join us as we open 2014 with a bang - an explosive interview with Jim  Garrow, a former U.S. Intelligence operative with knowledge about a number of current and coming events in the U.S. and worldwide. Mr. Garrow has agreed to spend the entire show with us to discuss a variety of topics, from the suspicious deaths and deliberate marginalization of journalists, to the truth about Barack Hussein Obama.

Jim Garrow on The Hagmann & Hagmann Report

Jim Garrow on Hagmann (01 Jan 2014) The Truth About Barack Hussein Obama [mp3 is up] (updated 10 Jan with 2 new mp3 show links) Garrow1
Wednesday, January 1, 2014 8:00-11:00 PM ET [5pm-8pmPST]

Wednesday, 1 January 2014:  Join us as we open 2014 with a bang – an explosive interview with Jim  Garrow, a former U.S. Intelligence operative with knowledge about a number of current and coming events in the U.S. and worldwide. Mr. Garrow has agreed to spend the entire three-hour show with us to discuss a variety of topics that loom heavily over us, from the coming economic collapse to the militarization of our police forces as well as the threat of a third world war. 
Jim Garrow operated as an intelligence operative for the CIA, publicly stating that he had been recruited  at the age of 18. He has operated throughout the world and has resided in the United States, Canada and China. In China, Mr. Garrow founded the Bethune Institute’s Pink Pagoda Schools.
Until he was fired as an intelligence asset and his cover was deliberately blown by Barack Hussein Obama on October 3, 2013, Mr. Garrow says he played a pivotal role in many covert CIA operations, including the creation of a political party in Canada to oppose and displace former Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau. During his period as an intelligence asset, Mr. Garrow has made numerous contacts and developed a network of inside sources. Mr. Garrow is now coming forward with explosive allegations pertaining to a variety of controversial issues, from the suspicious deaths and deliberate marginalization of journalists, to the truth about Barack Hussein Obama.
Jim Garrow on Hagmann (01 Jan 2014) The Truth About Barack Hussein Obama [mp3 is up] (updated 10 Jan with 2 new mp3 show links) ListenLiveGrey-300x59
The Hagmann & Hagmann Report begins 2014 with this extremely important, informative and extensive interview. Click the above “Listen Live” button to listen to the interview live on New Year’s Day, starting at 8:00 PM ET, or CLICK HERE.
Click HERE to follow Jim Garrow on Facebook

Last edited by researcher on Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:25 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : update / mp3)
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Jim Garrow on Hagmann (01 Jan 2014) The Truth About Barack Hussein Obama [mp3 is up] (updated 10 Jan with 2 new mp3 show links) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Garrow on Hagmann (01 Jan 2014) The Truth About Barack Hussein Obama [mp3 is up] (updated 10 Jan with 2 new mp3 show links)   Jim Garrow on Hagmann (01 Jan 2014) The Truth About Barack Hussein Obama [mp3 is up] (updated 10 Jan with 2 new mp3 show links) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 11:22 pm

Wow, wow, wow, and holy cow even! My ears are burning and the old head is spinning. This guy comes out of the gate like a bucking bronco and the ride goes on for a full three hours. I did listen live and the audio was perfect throughout. Take a Valium before listening to this.

O-bummer (entire first hour)
missing nukes
nuke off South Carolina coast
Benghazi
Fukushima (and who and what r-e-a-l-l-y caused it)
And, and . . . MORE!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2014/01/02/jim-garrow-on-the-hagmann-hagmann-report.mp3

Jim Garrow on Hagmann (01 Jan 2014) The Truth About Barack Hussein Obama [mp3 is up] (updated 10 Jan with 2 new mp3 show links) Valium
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Jim Garrow on Hagmann (01 Jan 2014) The Truth About Barack Hussein Obama [mp3 is up] (updated 10 Jan with 2 new mp3 show links)   Jim Garrow on Hagmann (01 Jan 2014) The Truth About Barack Hussein Obama [mp3 is up] (updated 10 Jan with 2 new mp3 show links) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 11:34 pm

Two 10mg's.....wow....it must be a wild ride!   Exclamation
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Jim Garrow on Hagmann (01 Jan 2014) The Truth About Barack Hussein Obama [mp3 is up] (updated 10 Jan with 2 new mp3 show links)   Jim Garrow on Hagmann (01 Jan 2014) The Truth About Barack Hussein Obama [mp3 is up] (updated 10 Jan with 2 new mp3 show links) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 8:55 am

Half way through.   Why do I get the feeling I'm being expertly guilded along here by this person?   How can one guy be privy to so much sensitive information?  I'm simply playing devil's advocate here.  2014 will be a year of major discernment IMO.  It seems that the lines have clearly been drawn in the sand.

The fact is, most ot these observations have not been proven, but they do make good food for the right "target" audience.  Just sayin'.....

Keep in mind, both sides employ the thought police.

On to the second half..... with discernment glasses on.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Jim Garrow on Hagmann (01 Jan 2014) The Truth About Barack Hussein Obama [mp3 is up] (updated 10 Jan with 2 new mp3 show links)   Jim Garrow on Hagmann (01 Jan 2014) The Truth About Barack Hussein Obama [mp3 is up] (updated 10 Jan with 2 new mp3 show links) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 12:52 pm

I dunno, rawblues. If I had to guess though after 45+ years in intelligence you'd be privy to see and hear an awful lot. You also couldn't talk about most of it. One wrong statement and the next day you are a dead man. They dance a fine line when they go public with stuff. More of 'em are speaking out now, though for what it's worth I believe it's too little too late.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Jim Garrow on Hagmann (01 Jan 2014) The Truth About Barack Hussein Obama [mp3 is up] (updated 10 Jan with 2 new mp3 show links)   Jim Garrow on Hagmann (01 Jan 2014) The Truth About Barack Hussein Obama [mp3 is up] (updated 10 Jan with 2 new mp3 show links) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 1:39 pm

You may be right researcher.  Garrow seems to be making the radio talk show circuit a lot now.   I wish I knew more about his complete background.......I had never heard of him until last year.   Maybe I'm being a little too cynical, but it's getting kinda hard to find that missing concrete bit of information linking all these many dots together.  So much unsubstantiated information to digest.  I normally can trust my "gut feelings," but that's getting even harder and harder to do now.   

I guess it's the sign of the times.   People are so uninformed or misinformed.  Everybody has an argument for their case.  Look how polarizing our President is?  It's like watching a slow moving bullet coming at your head the way the country is heading and changed under his leadership and in my opinion, GWB before him.   

My three long-time best friends ALL voted for Obama.   All are different personalities:

Friend #1 - long time musician friend of mine who loves to go against the norm.  Likes to argue for the sake of arguing.  All his musician buddies are liberal, so he thinks he has to be too.  He dislikes a couple of O's policies, but tries to explain most of the changes away.

Friend #2 - wonderful lady, Christian, kind-hearted and goes for most of the social injustice causes.  She laments about the disparity between the wealthy and the poor.  Thinks Republicans only care about money and power, etc.  Very tolerant to alternative lifestyles.  I rarely debate with her, but during Thanksgiving I visited her and got in an argument with her about Obamacare.  She totally defended and justified it, so I gave her my strong two-cents.  (room chill). 

Friend #3 - Christian guy I've known for years......even subs in his church's pulpit when their preacher is away.   Outdoorman who loves to hunt, fish, and camp, etc.  Very democratic and a strong Obama supporter.  Strong enviromentalist and bright.  I've learned to not even "go there" with him when it comes to politics.

I'm sure all three think that I'm the one who needs to be "straightened out."    Very Happy  

So, there you have it..........people's views and beliefs are everywhere these days.  People see what they want to see from what I can tell.  I've gotten to where I just keep my mouth shut and watch things unfold from my own little perch.  

One thing is for sure........ it's going to take a mind-blowing event to jerk people back to some type of reality in which most "rational" people come back to the same consensus.  Hope it's not too late by then.  And those three very good friends....I consider them all generally good, rational people.  I just don't agree with them on their worldview and some of their politics.  It's such a crazy world.

Last edited by rawblues on Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: Jim Garrow on Hagmann (01 Jan 2014) The Truth About Barack Hussein Obama [mp3 is up] (updated 10 Jan with 2 new mp3 show links)   Jim Garrow on Hagmann (01 Jan 2014) The Truth About Barack Hussein Obama [mp3 is up] (updated 10 Jan with 2 new mp3 show links) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 1:51 pm

Only had time to listen to the first hour, but will finish it later. Wow. Almost too much info to digest. I think it would be wise for Mrs Garrow to take out a serious amount of accidental death insurance on Mr Garrow. Just sayin'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jim Garrow on Hagmann (01 Jan 2014) The Truth About Barack Hussein Obama [mp3 is up] (updated 10 Jan with 2 new mp3 show links)   Jim Garrow on Hagmann (01 Jan 2014) The Truth About Barack Hussein Obama [mp3 is up] (updated 10 Jan with 2 new mp3 show links) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 2:24 pm

Well, if what Mr. Garrow has said about himself is true (that he is the founder of the Pink Pagoda, an organization that helps save little girls from death because of China's one-child policy, and that he is the organizer of the "will you shoot Americans?" litmus test for the American military, and that he has served for multiple decades in China as an educator and a CIA operative, and that he was the runner up for the Noble Peace Prize that Obama won), he has friends in very high places.  He has won loyalty from the Chinese because he has saved the lives of many of their officials' granddaughters, and has helped to smooth the course of diplomatic relations between two large and powerful countries.

I believe that it was only the decisions of some like-minded generals who kept a "mind-blowing event" from happening in Charleston Harbor last September, and Garrow is speaking for this group.

Our country is polarizing into those who will allow DHS to become our new military command and those who won't.
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Jim Garrow on Hagmann (01 Jan 2014) The Truth About Barack Hussein Obama [mp3 is up] (updated 10 Jan with 2 new mp3 show links)   Jim Garrow on Hagmann (01 Jan 2014) The Truth About Barack Hussein Obama [mp3 is up] (updated 10 Jan with 2 new mp3 show links) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 2:28 pm

So agree with rawblues...incredible how people can be so different....I have to.....mostly keep my mouth shut too....you know.....you sort of "know" who you can say "what" to!
will just have to "wait and see" what this year brings and keep our eyes wide open!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Jim Garrow on Hagmann (01 Jan 2014) The Truth About Barack Hussein Obama [mp3 is up] (updated 10 Jan with 2 new mp3 show links)   Jim Garrow on Hagmann (01 Jan 2014) The Truth About Barack Hussein Obama [mp3 is up] (updated 10 Jan with 2 new mp3 show links) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 5:38 pm

I felt the same way here rawblues. The statement about rush was false. I know because I listen everyday. Rush is not ruled by his sponsors. He's been calling Obama out on his lack of qualifications from the beginning. Anywho, you were right about discernment in 2014, I wish it would become a meme Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jim Garrow on Hagmann (01 Jan 2014) The Truth About Barack Hussein Obama [mp3 is up] (updated 10 Jan with 2 new mp3 show links)   Jim Garrow on Hagmann (01 Jan 2014) The Truth About Barack Hussein Obama [mp3 is up] (updated 10 Jan with 2 new mp3 show links) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 11:43 am

Last night about 75 minutes into the program Doug Hagmann reported that Jim Garrow's car had been tampered with.  He said Garrow is okay, but doesn't have details yet.  He'll report more next week when he has details.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Jim Garrow on Hagmann (01 Jan 2014) The Truth About Barack Hussein Obama [mp3 is up] (updated 10 Jan with 2 new mp3 show links)   Jim Garrow on Hagmann (01 Jan 2014) The Truth About Barack Hussein Obama [mp3 is up] (updated 10 Jan with 2 new mp3 show links) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 11:39 pm

Thanks for the news, Rose. At about 1 hour 55 minutes it was revealed that Mr. Garrow's break lines were tampered with. Now what is odd is this, those lines are stainless steel and were just recently replaced and should have been good for another 15 years or so. This information was gathered from Jim Garrow's Facebook page.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Jim Garrow on Hagmann (01 Jan 2014) The Truth About Barack Hussein Obama [mp3 is up] (updated 10 Jan with 2 new mp3 show links)   Jim Garrow on Hagmann (01 Jan 2014) The Truth About Barack Hussein Obama [mp3 is up] (updated 10 Jan with 2 new mp3 show links) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 6:22 pm

For those following the Jim Garrow saga he was interviewed on the Dave Janda show on January 05, 2014. Interview is one hour long.

http://www.davejanda.com/audio/DrJimGarrow010514.mp3

He was also on "Now The End Begins" also on January 06. Starts at the 34Min. 45Sec. mark. Show notes in quote box below.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/nteb/2014/01/06/cia-whistle-blower-jim-garrow-survives-assassination-attempt-has-more-to-reveal.mp3

NTEB Radio wrote:
Desperate Times. Right here on this show, on October 6, 2013, Dr. Jim Garrow revealed to the world for the first time anywhere, that he had spent 45 years working as a covert secret operative at the highest levels of government. That revelation ignited a firestorm that led to the failed assassination attempt on his life just a few weeks ago. On tonight's show, Dr. Jim has more to say..(are you listening, Obama?)..plenty more. Whatever you do, don't miss this show.
With your radio host and bible teacher, Geoffrey Grider of Now The End Begins.

I just found out about these and lightly scanned them so I haven't listened in full yet. I do know that he talks about the failed assassination attempt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jim Garrow on Hagmann (01 Jan 2014) The Truth About Barack Hussein Obama [mp3 is up] (updated 10 Jan with 2 new mp3 show links)   Jim Garrow on Hagmann (01 Jan 2014) The Truth About Barack Hussein Obama [mp3 is up] (updated 10 Jan with 2 new mp3 show links) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jim Garrow on Hagmann (01 Jan 2014) The Truth About Barack Hussein Obama [mp3 is up] (updated 10 Jan with 2 new mp3 show links)
Page 1 of 1