Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

N.S&A Intercepts Laptops Purchased Online To Install Spyware On Journalists, Congressmen, Judges, Etc

Go down 
AuthorMessage

N.S&A Intercepts Laptops Purchased Online To Install Spyware On Journalists, Congressmen, Judges, Etc Empty
PostSubject: N.S&A Intercepts Laptops Purchased Online To Install Spyware On Journalists, Congressmen, Judges, Etc   N.S&A Intercepts Laptops Purchased Online To Install Spyware On Journalists, Congressmen, Judges, Etc I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 10:11 pm

NSA Intercepts Laptops Purchased Online To Install Spyware On Journalists, Congressmen, Judges, Etc.

Mark Dice
Prison Planet.com
January 2, 2014

Mark Dice analyses the latest Snowden NSA leak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYiP_RypboQ
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

N.S&A Intercepts Laptops Purchased Online To Install Spyware On Journalists, Congressmen, Judges, Etc Empty
PostSubject: Re: N.S&A Intercepts Laptops Purchased Online To Install Spyware On Journalists, Congressmen, Judges, Etc   N.S&A Intercepts Laptops Purchased Online To Install Spyware On Journalists, Congressmen, Judges, Etc I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 10:39 am

Haha.  I tried to import a picture of the security program that became an issue when I bought a laptop online and p/u'd at BestBuy last month.  
I got a message from this board saying I didn't have 'rights' to it, and my post deleted.  lol.

I picked it up before the software was installed, and I got a (1)written notice, (2)an email about it, a (3) followup snail mail and (4)email, AND a (5) phone call from a heavily accented East Indian who was being coached, instructing me to download it before I was over run by viruses!

I hung up on him.  They knew I had not downloaded it??  Hum..hum.

THE TAO: Is a Chinese concept signifying 'way', 'path', 'route', or sometimes more loosely, 'doctrine' or 'principle', or as a verb, speak.

"There's your [Foxworthy] sign".  666.  One of the many, anyway.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

N.S&A Intercepts Laptops Purchased Online To Install Spyware On Journalists, Congressmen, Judges, Etc
Page 1 of 1