Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Important !!!!! Ball of Energy Approaching Earth From the South.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Important !!!!! Ball of Energy Approaching Earth From the South.   Empty
PostSubject: Important !!!!! Ball of Energy Approaching Earth From the South.    Important !!!!! Ball of Energy Approaching Earth From the South.   I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 8:53 pm

Ball of Energy Approaching Earth From the South.

Published on Jan 12, 2014

Large Magnetic Ball of Energy being track by the Nations of Earth. Is this why the Lucifer Telescope is infra-red? This is a clip from Last Fridays Show on Blogtalk. The Complete show is in the archives. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bpearthw...

Last edited by ColonelZ on Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Changing Skies,Large Ball Of Energy Approaching Earth Pt. 2   Important !!!!! Ball of Energy Approaching Earth From the South.   I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 7:26 am

Changing Skies,Large Ball Of Energy Approaching Earth Pt. 2

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important !!!!! Ball of Energy Approaching Earth From the South.    Important !!!!! Ball of Energy Approaching Earth From the South.   I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 8:44 am

WELL, THANKS FOR THIS ONE!!!!!
HERE IT COMES PEEPS
NIBIRU IS HERE... THIS IS WHAT CAUSES THE FLOOD AND POLE REVERSALS OF SUN AND EARTH!
Back to top Go down
Intruth

Intruth

PostSubject: Re: Important !!!!! Ball of Energy Approaching Earth From the South.    Important !!!!! Ball of Energy Approaching Earth From the South.   I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 10:01 am

Anyone know  who Michael from around the world is?
Back to top Go down
Intruth

Intruth

PostSubject: Re: Important !!!!! Ball of Energy Approaching Earth From the South.    Important !!!!! Ball of Energy Approaching Earth From the South.   I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 10:03 am

All the pics in the slide show are interesting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important !!!!! Ball of Energy Approaching Earth From the South.    Important !!!!! Ball of Energy Approaching Earth From the South.   I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 11:07 am

If you have doubts then you should probably read Electric Universe.

Einstein's friend said that the large craters on the Moon have shallow edges because of this electrical conduit... of electric energy traveling from Sun to all the planets.

The dark star is that which causes it. Magnetically opposite of our Sun and the Earths N S poles and very strong causes the pole shift in those bodies near it and in the process an electrical charge sent through them. ISON left a debri trail near us and over us, the charge can now easily be sent through these extra charged particles.

Wormwood.... does not your Bible warn of such things? Do you all not see the chaos amongst the nations and governments? These are planned to distract you from being prepared in heart and mind, food and safety in the hills. Re-read Revelation. Pay attention to the heavenly bodies mentioned as signs to it's coming... it is here now. 
It is fast traveling as is the orbiting objects with it. They were present first and now IT is closer. After.. if you are here, it will take some time for the Earth and Moon to settle back into it's orbit... how long... you search. There are guestimations but that is what they are even those that are from experts will not be exact.
I would not brush this information aside... it has been here in all the ancient history for you to read and understand along with your Bible. All is being revealed to you. Can you take it in and discern it properly without the outside influence of gov talking heads?
Jesus is very close now!
Pray for his coming quickly, for it is said "you are not appointed to wrath" "did I not say ye are as gods"
Luke and other passages say first the dead are taken up and then the living.
Pray you are included in the book of the living, give him your soul exclusively, repent for all this corrupt planets wicked have taught you and ask forgiveness.

Be careful what knowledge that comes forth which you cast aside, it may be important for you to complete this journey.

We are worth more than a thousand sparrows, and our ability to love is very important!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important !!!!! Ball of Energy Approaching Earth From the South.    Important !!!!! Ball of Energy Approaching Earth From the South.   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Important !!!!! Ball of Energy Approaching Earth From the South.
Page 1 of 1