Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fortress of Anu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
archangel888

archangel888

Fortress of Anu Empty
PostSubject: Fortress of Anu   Fortress of Anu I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 9:24 pm

Found this on a group I belong to on Facebook. Here is part of the commentary with the link.
 Here in this video are the complete details as to why and how we went into the desert searching for what has become known from Genesis 10 as the “Fortress of Anu.” As an extension of the late David Flynn work, we believe as a mirror from the line of 33.3 degree latitude where the sons of God first descended from heaven to earth at Mt Hermon and on the same line where they were immortalized at the Tower of Babel exists also in the west this mirror effect. On this same line of 33.3 latitude is where in 1947 the Roswell crash took place representing their 2nd coming return. Due west from that as a reflection of the east is a location where they have been physically restored from Job 26:6, Isaiah 24 and 26:13 and Daniel 2:43

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbE9z0o0yy4

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.   Fortress of Anu 2958853248
—Psalm 30:5
Back to top Go down

Fortress of Anu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortress of Anu   Fortress of Anu I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 9:29 am

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Fortress of Anu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortress of Anu   Fortress of Anu I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 10:39 am

I like Jim Wilhelmsen. I have his book, "Beyond Science Fiction". I'd bet he would be an interesting person to spend an afternoon with over coffee and a nice long chat.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Fortress of Anu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortress of Anu   Fortress of Anu I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 1:25 pm

Very good. Recorded and saved it. I watched the whole thing from start to finish this morning. There are MUCHO references back to David and Mark Flynn's work in the video. It's well worth your time to watch it all. Video quality is pretty poor in a few places but that doesn't detract from the message. Link below goes to a pretty detailed overview of what is on the video.

http://www.echoesofenoch.org/Anu%20Fortress.htm

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

Fortress of Anu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortress of Anu   Fortress of Anu I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 9:25 pm

Time Travel in The Bible
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD823KyQx9Y

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.   Fortress of Anu 2958853248
Back to top Go down

Fortress of Anu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortress of Anu   Fortress of Anu I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 11:06 am

*... interesting video.  their physics is just way too Einsteinian, and that makes it incomplete and flawed by default.  there are much better models.  ...wished i had time...  principles of superluminal manipulations are better attested through applications of fundamental aetheric based systems utilizing principles of resonance, sound and geometry. spirit, mind and consciousness manipulations are the key here, not just from a philosophical stance either, but a solid scientific one as well.  it is possible to utilize mechanically based technologies in the accomplishment of the goals of teleportation and time travel.  mind and matter can be altered with the isolation and manipulation of core energetics geometric configurations with something as simple as sound (i.e. sonic/vibatory energies) applications. time/space apertures can be similarly manifested (a)effected...  again, if i had the time to elaborate further, i would.  i will say this: it has and is being done, and this i know for a fact.  later...
Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

Fortress of Anu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortress of Anu   Fortress of Anu I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:41 pm

Well tetrasonicwave, if you ever have time, would love to hear more.

Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

Fortress of Anu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortress of Anu   Fortress of Anu I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 12:14 pm

Phil Schneider on D.U.M.B.'S

Sort of the same topic, so posting here. This is part 1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIyXcznVui8

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Fortress of Anu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortress of Anu   Fortress of Anu I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 4:23 pm

Y'all might find this of interest. Rob Skiba had Jim Wilhelmsen on the show back in May of 2012 talking about "strange things in the desert" which also just happens to be the title for this particular show. I downloaded this back in 2012 and have listened to it a few times since then. It's worth two hours of your time.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/revolutionaryradio/2012/05/24/strange-things-in-the-desert

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/revolutionaryradio/2012/05/24/strange-things-in-the-desert.mp3

Show Notes wrote:
Tonight we'll be talking with Jim Wilhelmsen about some strange and wild stuff he believes may be out in (or under) the desert of Arizona. We'll also be discussing some other projects he has planned for the future involving a dig for giants in the northeastern part of the U.S.. This should be a fun and interesting show!

Jim has been on Rob's show multiple times through the years and all of 'em are interesting. Below is a list so y'all can locate them. To make the search work go to:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/search?q=jim+wilhelmsen+revolutionary+radio

Happy listening.  UP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fortress of Anu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortress of Anu   Fortress of Anu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fortress of Anu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: