Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Temple Movement prepares to sacrifice goat...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Temple Movement prepares to sacrifice goat... Empty
PostSubject: Temple Movement prepares to sacrifice goat...   Temple Movement prepares to sacrifice goat... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:26 am

Temple-Times Passover Sacrifice Nixed by Government

Veterinary Services officials say they won’t authorize planned ‘practice sacrifice’ of Passover goat.

By Maayana Miskin
First Publish: 3/15/2013, 9:29 AM

Temple Movement prepares to sacrifice goat... 410702

Temple Movement prepares to sacrifice goat

Israel’s Veterinary Services will not authorize the planned public ritual sacrifice of a goat in honor of Passover this year, Veterinary Services representative Zohar Dvorkin said Thursday.

Jewish groups dedicated to the Temple Mount and Temple renewal are planning the sacrifice as a reminder of what Passover looked like in Temple times. The ritual slaughter is to take place in Jerusalem, in the Armon Hanatziv neighborhood opposite the Temple Mount.

The organizations planning the sacrifice were unpleasantly surprised at the Veterinary Services’ response. The Veterinary Services has authorized previous sacrifices in honor of Passover, including one held in Jerusalem last year.

“After preventing us from fulfilling the mitzvah [commandment] of the Passover sacrifice in its proper place, in violation of the law and of a Supreme Court ruling, now the authorities are plotting to stop us from even learning about the way the mitzvah is to be performed,” they accused.

“This stands in contrast to the approach to events surrounding the Muslim sacrifice holiday [Eid ul-Adha], during which thousands of sheep and cattle are sacrificed freely in Jerusalem and across the country,” they added.

Organizers said that the sacrifice would take place as planned on the Thursday before Passover with or without government approval.

In the meantime, they plan to file a lawsuit asking that the Veterinary Services be forced to authorize the event, “a tradition that has been ongoing for several years.”

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/166255#.UUSXtvXn99A
Back to top Go down
wakeupcall1111

wakeupcall1111

PostSubject: Re: Temple Movement prepares to sacrifice goat...   Temple Movement prepares to sacrifice goat... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:24 pm

Sheesh. Someday, all these folks are gonna be Temple Movement prepares to sacrifice goat... 4107528752 smacking their heads when they realize that Jesus already paid the Sacrificial price for them and all they had to do was accept it and go find something more practical to do with their time rather than try to figure out how to kill animals all day. Sigh...Sad

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Temple Movement prepares to sacrifice goat...   Temple Movement prepares to sacrifice goat... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 2:00 pm

Honestly, I was just trying to figure out how to get the animal sacrifice into
this 1260 day count from Peace Prize announcement to Mar 22nd.
But this probably doesn't count, huh. angel/dev

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Temple Movement prepares to sacrifice goat...   Temple Movement prepares to sacrifice goat... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 2:14 pm

What abbout this Dovie? We all know he's for dividing Jerusalem.....
http://antichristnetanyahu.blogspot.com/

Benjamin Netanyahu is the Antichrist.
Benjamin Netanyahu took office in March 31st 2009.
March 31st 2009 = 60 years, 6 months and 6 days.
60/6/6 = 60 years, 6 months and 6 days.
60 years of the State of Israel, exactly after the 6th Jewish month (Adar) and exactly on the 6th day of the next month (Nisan).

Benjamin Netanyahu is the Antichrist
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Temple Movement prepares to sacrifice goat...   Temple Movement prepares to sacrifice goat... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 2:32 pm

Delfi wrote:
What abbout this Dovie? We all know he's for dividing Jerusalem.....

I thought he was against dividing Jerusalem. Didn't he make all those statements about how it never would happen, and didn't he recently refuse to stop new settlements in Judea & Samaria? - I'd also heard he was regularly attending Bible studies to gain wisdom.What am I missing Delfi? Is he good or bad? Temple Movement prepares to sacrifice goat... 1760919822
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Temple Movement prepares to sacrifice goat...   Temple Movement prepares to sacrifice goat... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 3:30 pm

Quote :
Benjamin Netanyahu is the Antichrist.

Heaven forbid!
Even that blog writer couldn't support his own slander.
My reading backs what I.P. said.
I'm going with 'Fly Face'.
Or else we're no where near where I think we are in time.

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Temple Movement prepares to sacrifice goat...   Temple Movement prepares to sacrifice goat... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 4:39 pm

that was a classic example of what not to do... I should re-read my post on forum credibility! Smile yuck
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Temple Movement prepares to sacrifice goat...   Temple Movement prepares to sacrifice goat... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 4:48 pm

lol!

I can't put together any scenario that makes him the ac, and make it
fit him. IF, IF, we should begin to see something different, it would
make everything he's said and done to this point, a lie.

Of course that's a characteristic of the ac, but there are a lot of
criteria he'd have to meet.

It's not like it hasn't crossed my mind, to at least look and consider...but on examination it just doesn't fit at this point.

Of course he was Prime Minister of Israel before, in 1996-99, and again from 2009-present. If 'head' represents 'leadership'....well.....

And I wonder just what kind of move Rome is going to put on Jerusalem.
A big one?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temple Movement prepares to sacrifice goat...   Temple Movement prepares to sacrifice goat... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Temple Movement prepares to sacrifice goat...
Page 1 of 1