Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FEMA Preparing For “Motor Coach Evacuation of the General Population”

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

FEMA Preparing For “Motor Coach Evacuation of the General Population” Empty
PostSubject: FEMA Preparing For “Motor Coach Evacuation of the General Population”   FEMA Preparing For “Motor Coach Evacuation of the General Population” I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 8:33 am

Federal agency asks companies for operational support in event of national emergency

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
January 28, 2014

The Federal Emergency Management Agency is soliciting companies to provide operational support for a “motor coach evacuation of the general population” of the United States in response to a declared emergency or a natural disaster.
FEMA Preparing For “Motor Coach Evacuation of the General Population” 280114fema
Image: FEMA Check-In Point (Wikimedia Commons).
The solicitation originally appeared on the FedBizOpps website back in October but was recently revised after businesses began asking FEMA questions about the contract.
“This is a synopsis for a single indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) contract to obtain evacuation planning and operational support to facilitate a motor coach evacuation of the general population in response to Presidential-Declared Emergencies and Major Disasters within the continental United States,” states the solicitation.
Attachments to the solicitation provide more details, including of how FEMA requires companies to provide security at “a staging and operational area in the event of a no-notice, life threatening event that requires the contractor’s immediate or rapid deployment.”
One scenario outlined in the documents is a massive hurricane striking Florida and the Louisiana-Texas-coast which would mandate the evacuation of thousands of citizens in the affected areas.
The document notes that even in the event of a presidential declaration of emergency and an official evacuation order, “Many people (would) refuse to evacuate.”
Last week we reported on how FEMA was preparing for a pandemic by seeking, “vendors that can potentially provide either dumpster service and/or bio-medical waste collection and removal services during emergency response events within the Continental United States.”
Although FEMA would argue that its job is to prepare for every kind of national emergency that could possibly be envisaged, such actions routinely prompt concerns from some that such crises could be exploited to justify unconstitutional actions.
During Hurricane Katrina, law enforcement disarmed residents even in the high and dry areas, with police telling citizens, “No one will be able to be armed. We will take all weapons. Only law enforcement will be allowed to have guns.”
As we have documented, networks of emergency detention camps have been constructed across the United States, despite the fact that the media treats such claims as baseless conspiracy theories.
In 2006, Halliburton subsidiary KBR was awarded a contract by the Department of Homeland Security to build detention centers designed to deal with “an emergency influx of immigrants into the U.S.,” or the rapid development of unspecified “new programs” that would require large numbers of people to be interned.
In December 2011, we received a document from a state government employee confirming that KBR was seeking sub-contractors to staff and outfit “emergency environment” camps located in five regions of the United States.
During the Iran-Contra hearings it was revealed that the U.S. government had secret plans to detain large numbers of American citizens considered to be “national security threats” under Rex 84, short for Readiness Exercise 1984.
In 2006 we revealed how a FEMA program was training pastors to teach their congregations to “obey the government” in preparation for a declaration of martial law, property and firearm seizures, and forced relocation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FEMA Preparing For “Motor Coach Evacuation of the General Population”   FEMA Preparing For “Motor Coach Evacuation of the General Population” I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 9:50 am

No notice evac

Good luck, I will evaluate orders from Non Qualifying Pres and certainly would not trust anyone!
B.S. and easy route to detention camp? Thieves and Murderers are what you are dealing with, BE AWARE OF YOUR SURROUNDINGS and STAY AWAY FROM MASS EVENTS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FEMA Preparing For “Motor Coach Evacuation of the General Population”   FEMA Preparing For “Motor Coach Evacuation of the General Population” I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 9:58 am

FEMA Preparing For “Motor Coach Evacuation of the General Population” 5regions
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: FEMA Preparing For “Motor Coach Evacuation of the General Population”   FEMA Preparing For “Motor Coach Evacuation of the General Population” I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 12:00 pm

Oh Yeah!!! My wife and I are gonna get in the FEMA bus. RIGHT!!! Good luck with that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ALERT! FEMA Contracting For "Motor Coach Evacuation" of Mas   FEMA Preparing For “Motor Coach Evacuation of the General Population” I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 9:29 pm

ALERT! FEMA Contracting For "Motor Coach Evacuation" 

Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: FEMA Preparing For “Motor Coach Evacuation of the General Population”   FEMA Preparing For “Motor Coach Evacuation of the General Population” I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 10:12 pm

The laws concerning mandatory evacuations vary from state to state. Some states can fine you and put you in jail for refusing to leave and other states can only urge you to do so and they don't have the legal laws on their books to force you to leave.  Know your states law on this.   For example, they can throw you in jail in Texas if you refuse to leave when ordered to during a mandatory evacuation.  They may not actually do it, but they do have the law on the books there to do so if pressed.

Concerning personal protection, after Katrina, due to the uproar about the unlawful confiscation of firearms in Louisiana, Congress passed the Disaster Recovery Personal Protection Act of 2006 that protected law abiding citizens from gun confiscation by federal officers.  It wouldn't be a bad idea to keep a copy of this Act at your home.   Its not much, but it may help you if needed in a crisis.  Quite often, "local authorities" aren't up to speed on recently passed federal laws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FEMA Preparing For “Motor Coach Evacuation of the General Population”   FEMA Preparing For “Motor Coach Evacuation of the General Population” I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 9:48 am

You don't seriously think I would be at my door when they come??
But thanks for the law part to use against them.
Remember folks they will do as told by the FED cause locals just want to collect their paycheck and pension!
Nothing else matters.... except when all tax payers are gone no one will pay them their checks! OOPS, we got rid of our meal ticket!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FEMA Preparing For “Motor Coach Evacuation of the General Population”   FEMA Preparing For “Motor Coach Evacuation of the General Population” I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1