Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country!

Go down 
+4
Blessed1313
researcher
fishesnloaves
wakeupcall1111
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country! Empty
PostSubject: Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country!   Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 10:00 pm

Chem-trails, HAARP ? Any thoughts on this, is it true?

Published on Jan 30, 2014

Follow the link and you can see people all across the country finding the Same Thing!
The snow smells like BURNT PLASTIC!

http://wtfrly.com/2014/01/30/fake-sno...

mY vIDEO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmhKey...

Back to top Go down
wakeupcall1111

wakeupcall1111

PostSubject: Re: Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country!   Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 10:51 pm

This is so crazy.  We're starting to get a lot of snow tonight in Colorado.  If I have time before work tomorrow I will go get a sample and try burning it.  I'll let you all know my findings.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country!   Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 7:54 am

FAKE SNOW being Reported all over the U.S. SINCE WHEN DOES SNOW TURN BLACK???

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: False Alarm on Fake, Black and Disappearing Snow–CAUSE FOUND! The Truth Will Surprise You! (Video and Pics)   Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 8:37 am

False Alarm on Fake, Black and Disappearing Snow–CAUSE FOUND! The Truth Will Surprise You! (Video and Pics)

Thursday, January 30, 2014 11:01

(Before It's News)

Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country! Blackcarbonsnow
NOTE: If in doubt, I have supplied numerous links and resources for your own research below the article. Please check them out before you go.

NOTE: If in doubt, I have supplied numerous links and resources for your own research below the article. Please check them out before you go.

If you saw my previous post HERE, or others like it (there are many), I have some information that might surprise you.

Upon some in-depth research, I am happy to tell everyone who is hearing these reports (including my previous post) of ‘snow that won’t melt when heated’ and ‘snow that turns black when heated’ or ‘fake snow’, etc.—it’s perfectly normal!Now, this certainly does not mean that the snow or rain is not toxic, because it is. We have too much pollution from chemtrails, fukushima, auto emissions, factories, and God only knows what else. I am, however, giving you information regarding the reasons for some of the oddities people are finding.

If you live in an area with higher emissions of black carbon in your air, the snow will turn black when you heat it. (WIKI) (There is a ton of information here, I highly advise you to check it out!)

Quote :
In climatology black carbon or BC is a climate forcing agent formed through the incomplete combustion of fossil fuels, biofuel, andbiomass, and is emitted in both anthropogenic and naturally occurringsoot. It consists of pure carbon in several linked forms. Black carbonwarms the Earth by absorbing heat in the atmosphere and by reducingalbedo, the ability to reflect sunlight, when deposited on snow and ice. Black carbon stays in the atmosphere for only several days to weeks, whereas carbon dioxide (CO2) has an atmospheric lifetime of more than 100 years.[1] The term black carbon is also used in soil sciences and geology, referring either to deposited atmospheric BC or to directly incorporated BC from vegetation fires.[2][3] Especially for the tropics, BC in soils significantly contributes to fertility as it is able to absorb important plant nutrients.

When black carbon is burned, even if you didn’t have enough to turn your snow black, as in my case, it will smell like burning plastic or burning chemicals. And, the presence of lighter fluid, and/or other chemicals in the precipitation can also create strange, overwhelming smells when heated.

Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country! Iceflame

What’s more, if you burn the snow with an open flame, it will vaporize. This is called SUBLIMATION.

Quote :
Sublimation is the transition of a substance directly from the solid to the gas phase without passing through an intermediate liquid phase. Sublimation is an endothermic phase transition that occurs at temperatures and pressures below a substance’s triple point in its phase diagram. The reverse process of sublimation is desublimation, ordeposition.
At normal pressures, most chemical compounds and elements possess three different states at different temperatures. In these cases, the transition from the solid to the gaseous state requires an intermediate liquid state. Note, however, that the pressure referred to here is thepartial pressure of the substance, not the total (e.g., atmospheric) pressure of the entire system. So, all solids that possess an appreciablevapor pressure at a certain temperature usually can sublimate in air (e.g., water ice just below 0 °C). For some substances, such as carbonand arsenic, sublimation is much easier than evaporation from the melt, because the pressure of their triple point is very high, and it is difficult to obtain them as liquids.
Sublimation requires additional energy and is an endothermic change. The enthalpy of sublimation (also called heat of sublimation) can be calculated as the enthalpy of fusion plus the enthalpy of vaporization. READ MORE HERE

And for all the ‘wikipedia skeptics’, I have taken the liberty to place additional links to other sources at the bottom of my article. Here is a quote from one of them:

Quote :
Q It seems like whenever it’s really cold and dry, there’s less snow on the ground, but it’s not melting. Is it evaporating?

A Not exactly, but close. The snow is “sublimating,” through a process that is similar to evaporation. “Whenever there is an interface of air and water, either liquid or solid, you have molecules trying to leave the water,” said Steve Ackerman, a professor of atmospheric and oceanic sciences at the UW-Madison and one of the “Weather Guys” in the Wisconsin State Journal and Wisconsin Public Radio. The constantly vibrating molecules in a liquid or solid are restrained by other forces, but a water molecule will escape the water and enter the air when it moves violently enough. “We call that evaporation from a liquid, and sublimation from a solid,” Ackerman said.
Sublimation is obvious in your freezer, where the ice cubes tend to shrink with time. It’s also visible in snowfields that eventually waste away without melting. “You notice there’s no liquid water, none of the hard ice that results from melting and refreezing, but the snow still shrinks,” Ackerman said. On humid days, water vapor in the atmosphere may be captured by snow, adding to its mass, although not to its volume.

Low relative humidity, as often found on cold days, speeds sublimation, and so does strong sunlight. Snow absorbs much of the near-infrared portion of sunlight, and that energy accelerates its water molecules, speeding sublimation. “This helps explain why a shaded snowfield stays around longer,” Ackerman said.
— Produced in cooperation with University Communications, Wisconsin State Journal

There is no doubt that the snow is loaded with chemicals because of Fukushima and chemtrails, and I am not arguing the toxicity of our snow. However, this is definitely NOT the cause for the snow not creating liquid when burned, or the black material created upon the burning of the snow. It is very normal—sublimation (varporizing) and Black Carbon Soot!

And for those of you who do not like when there is a reasonable explanation for something, you are more than welcome to take some frost from your freezer if you have an older freezer and hold it over an open flame. It will do the same thing.  An actual ice cube will drip somewhat because it is more dense than snow. You can test that theory by removing an icicle from the eve of your house (it’s going to contain the same thing as the snow) and light it up. It will drip more than the snow due to, as I said, its density. 

These things I have mentioned are common physics.  It does not matter where the information is from, it is laws of physics. Before arguing me, I challeng you take some time yourself and research. You will find more to support what I am saying than to support that we have ‘magic’ snow! Those of you who know me know that I believe in some stuff that many of you do not. However, I must correct something and share information when I see people either don’t know, believe a lie, or want to know. And for those of you who do not want to know, I make no apologies. There is a back arrow you can click on your browser, or an X to close off this screen.

FACTS:

Water or moisture vaporizes in extreme heat (such as you see with the sun) or open flame. This is called sublimation. The more dense, or solid, the water (solid ice) the more fluid will accumulate upon heating. The snow I gathered in my first video did melt naturally upon allowing it to sit. I am happy to go get more snow and place the camera within view of it for a while so you can sit and watch it slowly melt.

In areas where the pollution is heavier with black carbon, the snow will turn black when heated because carbon burns. 

Chemicals will emit an odor when burned (carbon, etc.) There is undoubtedly chemicals in our snow (chemtrails, fukushima, fertilizers, auto emissions, factories, etc.) Carbon, as a side note, smells similar to that of burning plastic. Even if the concentrations in the snow are not visible, it will still emit an odor.

Furthermore, 20+ years ago, were people sitting around holdling lighters to snow? And if so, was it something the public really heard about, being that the internet wasn’t what it is now, including the lack of alternative news media at the time? I believe people are doing things now they would not have done even 10 years ago due to all of the strange events that have taken place as of late.

That is all I can tell you. Beyond that, I am sorry, I don’t know. However, we can’t argue the facts. Instead of wasting your time arguing about it, please take the time to research these simple laws of physics. You will be enriched. Thank you!

OTHER HELPFUL LINKS

USGS–SUBLIMATION
WISCONSIN STATE JOURNAL
CBS NEWS—VIRGINIA
EPOCH TIMES
CIRES
WASHINGTON EDU/PDF
CARBON AND NITROGEN CYCLING IN SNOW
METEOROLOGICAL INSTITUTE
HERE IS MY ORIGINAL VIDEO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country!   Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 12:59 pm

Do also remember that recent snow has radioactivity so don't handle or eat it kids!
Back to top Go down
wakeupcall1111

wakeupcall1111

PostSubject: Re: Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country!   Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 1:40 pm

Hmm, I don't know about all that - but I put a flame to a ball of snow here in Colorado this morning and it didn't turn black - it just melted away like it's supposed to!  So I went out and ate a bunch of it - JUST KIDDING!!!

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6
Back to top Go down
fishesnloaves

PostSubject: Re: Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country!   Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 2:51 pm

Yes, like wakeupcall said...we had pretty normal snow here in CO.  I didn't try to light it though...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Fire And Ice / Snow Won't Melt   Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 8:09 am

Fire And Ice / Snow Won't Melt

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country!   Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:51 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country!   Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:38 pm

jem wrote:
It’s sublimating.

Absolutely correct! Sublimation is going directly from a solid state to a vapor or gas state without going through a liquid state. I would like to see the snow in the bowl in that video an hour or two later. It should have melted to become liquid water after sitting on the counter at room temperature for a while.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/sublimation wrote:
sublimation  (sŭb′lə-mā′shən) The process of changing from a solid to a gas without passing through an intermediate liquid phase. Carbon dioxide, at a pressure of one atmosphere, sublimates at about -78 degrees Celsius. Ice and snow on the Earth's surface also sublimate at temperatures below the freezing point of water.

"Ice and snow on the Earth's surface also sublimate at temperatures below the freezing point of water." Did you get that?

If you have a "frost free" freezer you are seeing sublimation in action right in your own kitchen.

See also:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sublimation_%28phase_transition%29
Back to top Go down
Blessed1313

PostSubject: Re: Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country!   Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 6:32 pm

Sorry.......must pull out the meter here on this one.........snow will sublimate at extremely cold temps.....LIKE......-78 or colder NOT what we had.  Some of us are old enough to remember snow melting in our hands.  Humans are hard wired to believe a LIE (See research paper studies...........http://godfire.net/hardwired_to_lie.htm
Hardwired To Lie

Scientists using the latest inventions to probe into the vistas of space and our oceans to find out what makes things tick are now probing the lobes of the human brain only to discover that the very instrument (the mind) from which we use to sort truth from lies, or fact from fiction, is hard-wired to turn the very truth/facts we are looking for into lies. Science is beginning to discover what ancient wise men have known for a long time, that the heart, the mind, the sub conscience is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked. It is so depraved that I doubt that natural man can know it. And it seems that this piece of real estate inside our cranium, namely, our brain wherein our minds function is wired to conceive, believe, and live comfortably with lies. Science has now confirmed it.
***We know they lie to us, but we still listen to and go back into "their" written thesis and history to believe what they say.
I so believe this is true and the "rulers" know it because of hundreds of yrs of study.  Tradition, culture and many factors play into this.....and we as well as our ancestors have been reacting to pavlov's bell for hundreds of years.  This was targetted for certain areas and here's real snow melting........

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country!   Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 7:25 pm

B1313 wrote:
Sorry.......must pull out the meter here on this one.........snow will sublimate at extremely cold temps.....LIKE......-78 or colder NOT what we had.

Put your meter away. Snow is frozen water. The -78C° was in reference to CO2, not H2O. Apples and oranges. Go read it again.

Last edited by researcher on Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : subscript)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Snowstorm Horror! FAKE SNOW Has Deadly Organisms!   Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:02 am

Snowstorm Horror! FAKE SNOW Has Deadly Organisms!

CLICK HERE to read/watch articles exposing the poisonous FAKE SNOW that recently fell.

Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country! Snowflakes4

And I am outraged!

We ALL should be.......
THINK about the far-reaching and deadly implications of military engineered POISON snow:

The "snow" falls on the ground...the rivers and lakes and public water reservoirs...and on the farmers' fields.
Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country! Snowflake6
Beautiful but deadly....

The "snow" falls on forests and mountains and all the habitats of wildlife, flora and fauna, insects and all other living creatures, affecting the entire ecosystem and impacting the entire food-chain as well. 

Every living creature that drinks or ingests this poisoned "snow" will be adversely affected in some way by this.
Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country! Woods96

The crops planted in the farmer's fields will absorb this poison. People will be exposed to this poison just by eating the crops.
Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country! Snowfarmersfield1

Cows grazing on the grass upon which this poison snow fell, will then give milk that contains this poison.
Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country! Cowgrass34

People who drink the now-contaminated water from public water reservoirs into which this poison snow fell, will be drinking in the poison and deadly organisms as well.  

And bathing in them, cooking with them, and manufacturing food products and drinks with them...
Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country! Drinkwater1
And only time and research will reveal just what kind of deadly damage these deadly HUMAN ENGINEERED microorganisms contained in this fake "snow" will do to people who inhale them or touch them or ingest them in some form.

By now you can begin to understand just how far reaching the deadly implications are of military engineered "snowstorms" and other chemtrails storms as well.

Serious questions must now be asked by every American:

WHO are the people who are funding this kind of covert military operation through "chemtrails" and weather modification?

WHO are the people secretly plotting (behind closed doors) such heinous crimes against humanity...the think-tanks and organizations and agencies and counsels and circles behindthe creation of such deadly weather-modification agendas that are negatively impacting the lives of MILLIONS of innocent victims continually?

And exactly WHO stands to profit directly from such deadly weather modification operations??? BIG PHARMA perhaps....?

And lastly,
Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country! Grim+reaper1

IS THIS ALL A PART OF THE DEADLY NWO
"WORLD POPULATION REDUCTION AGENDA"
WHICH ULTIMATELY INTENDS TO WIPE OUT 
9/10ths

OF THE WORLD'S POPULATION???

As I think about the terrible toll that storms such as this take in terms of innocent human lives lost and injured through storm related accidents and disasters, destruction to property and other forms of suffering incurred by such actions (homeless people who died of exposure due to extreme cold) my anger grows by the minute at the military madmen and NWO monsters who are behind such artificial disasters.

Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country! Snowaccidents1
As public awareness increases regarding such military weather modification "disasters" and and storms, I predict that millions of other Americans will become equally disturbed and  angered by such crimes against humanity, and there will someday inevitably be a justifiable peoples' revolution to overthrow the people in power, both visible and those working  behind the scenes ("shadow government") who are supporting such deadly and anti-American activities.

(Do I personally want to see such a thing happen in America? No, of course not . Daily I pray for God to hold back all confrontations between the military under federal government control, and the civilians.I pray for peace in our nation. However, I also know that the American people will only allow oppression and corrupt government tactics to continue for so long, until...)

Good and concerned American citizens can only be pushed so far by the corrupt powers that be, until justifiable opposition arises to remedy the problem...and to save the people of this nation from further destruction from these traitors to the nation.

IT'S TIME FOR CONCERNED AMERICAN PEOPLE TO IDENTIFY WHO IS BEHIND DEADLY MILITARY OPERATIONS SUCH AS THIS AND FIND OUT EXACTLY WHO WANTS US SICK OR DEAD!
Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country! Snowflakes1

KEEP FOLLOWING THE LATEST REPORTS ON THE DEADLY FAKE "SNOW" OF JANUARY 2014! THIS IS GOING VIRAL ALL ACROSS AMERICA...AND THE REST OF THE WORLD AS WELL.

And more is reportedly coming in FEBRUARY 2014.

Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country! Snowkids1
CAN PEOPLE SAFELY SKI OR PLAY IN THIS "SNOW"???

CLICK HERE for even MORE videos!
CLICK HERE for reports from other nations.

-a very concerned Pamela Rae Schuffert-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: RADIATION AND HAARP   Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:48 am

Also the increased RADIATION THERE IN:
http://www.netc.com/
========================
AND HAARP: http://www.theweatherspace.com/haarp-status/

http://www.theweatherspace.com/hs/haarpstatuslongwave.jpg

http://www.theweatherspace.com/hs/haarpstatustrend.jpg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country!   Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:09 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country!   Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:25 pm

It is simply time to shut down all biological research labs!
Shut down HAARP!
Shut down ChemTrail so called weather manipulation because it always had the capability of spreading infectious diseases or other such as nerve gas.
Force Congress to find good military people to take control of all such Bio / Nerve agents and dismantle and destroy.
Arest the administration and try for war crimes, murder and other criminal activities and apply treason charges as necessary and enforce the Constitutional judgement for such.
Take out all Supreme Court Justices.
Take away presidential appointment to all courts or other that could/would enable control of other agencies.
Add a Citizen Watchdog agency to keep watch that Laws are enforced and politicians guilty of crimes are investigated and tried.
Too many agencies under the control of president and too many held unaccountable!

No EXECUTIVE ORDERS or controls... only recommendations for Congressional, House and Senate emergency considerations to act on something.

Term limits... something reasonable to allow gettng new guys/gals settled but not permanent!

and what ever else we can see as problem areas that would allow 1 or a group to control our country without the citizens vote.

But alas we know it will not be done because half the nation has not enough understanding of what has and is going on..
Back to top Go down
Blessed1313

PostSubject: Re: Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country!   Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 2:48 pm

Brother Researcher, I may not agree and can not be certain at this time, however, I do know 2 things for sure, "that which is hidden/or done in darkness shall always be revealed" AND "no weapon formed against us shall prosper".  God gave us life and we all have a purpose to learn here.  He has created good and evil, to which we all must experience and make decisions about or choices to embrace or reject.  I enjoy life and make the best of all situations now adays but constantly asking for discernment in ALL things, so I do not lean on my own understanding (no longer do I trust any of man's written knowledge).  I truly go to the Father in prayer and ......wait......for in time he reveals.  I ran across this video a few months back and I hope it blesses and encourages all to know Abba hears us ALWAYS.  So if it is not fake....I thank God.....and if it is fake and meant to distribute an epidemic virus........I pray God intervenes and destroys what is meant for evil.
(Personal Note on NDE's:  My thought on NDE's are that most out there are made up and for profit or to further an agenda or belief system.  However, some are real and if you evaluate the whole message and circumstances such as another person verifies what occurred when the person' spirit left the body.......then it has more credence....ie 2 or more witnesses.  I also compare the prophets from the bible and their circumstances were always, "they fell as if dead or there was no breath in them", so it makes sense.  God still sends messages to mankind to encourage and let us know about his love.  Again, we ask him for personal discernment.  A short but BEAUTIFUL testimony to remind us.....GOD HEARS....and he IS on the THRONE. Love in Christ Jesus Always.  Prayer is the ULTIMATE spiritual weapon!!!)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country!   Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:12 pm

WOW, just read your message... I am with you in same thinking and feelings... put into words very well Brother/Sister! And thanks!! I am glad you said this "(no longer do I trust any of man's written knowledge). I truly go to the Father in prayer and ......wait......for in time he reveals". I know personally the few times I have asked a question seeking the knowledge/answer.. the next day in most cases something I needed an answer to was revealed in my first search of the day and not through my own .. or like this... if I did a search for something... I would see the answer to that question previously asking for an answer to.

I just need to do this more often!

Will download the video and watch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: I'll see ya XXXXX you know, a poker game talk...   Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 7:58 pm

GET VISIBLE! Advertise Here. Find Out More

Fake Snow

2-1-14

Dear Jeff,

The FAKE SNOW disaster is potentially bringing to an abrupt end to our civilization. We collected for you a few videos on this subject, but there are hundreds more available on YOUTUBE. How much longer will the American people allow themselves to be slaughtered?

Georgia Fake Snow!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnTJTP-_uYw

Fake Snow in utah Webcam video from January 30, 2014 12:54 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xOp3nxs_jc

SSE: Everything You Need To Know About the FAKE SNOW!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq96gFKie4U

INSIDER CONFIRMS - ARTIFICIAL SNOW FALLING OVER US & CANADA - SEE HOW THEY'RE DOING IT!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYqsx2R2dUc

WARNING! Fake Snow! Plastic? Nanobots! Do Not Digest This stuff! NO SNOWCREAM!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ooc1zHCa6oU

Fake snow 2014 burnt ice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGsZveSVWnc

Burning snow!!!!!! FAKE POISON SNOW! Make viral!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUUwhvaMvTE

Fake Snow? Be cautious for your children
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_-e7DPABfg

Fake Snow that won't melt is really Nanobots 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrpQ9Pf6hCI

Fake Snow ,Stop the Insanity ! on 1-30-2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xou-wJQyjk

1/31/2014 FAKE NON-MELTING SNOW COVERING THE US! WHAT IS IT?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mafjwGKZkoc

FAKE SNOW!!!!! January 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9plC2v1OhoU

Fake snow? Southern Winter 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5MZH4ORpAk

Fake Snow In Wyoming Jan 30 2014, Across United States
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pP4UEGgwC9M

We're the Experiment NOW! (Mass Mystery Illnesses & Suspicious Deaths)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAZxb-KCCb8

Disclaimer
Donate to Rense.com Support Free And Honest Journalism At Rense.com Subscribe To RenseRadio! Enormous Online Archives, MP3s, Streaming Audio Files, Highest Quality Live Programs

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country!   Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:13 pm

2 VIDEO'S AT LINK i cannot post

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/chemically-nucleated-snow-what-is-it/

Chemically Nucleated Snow, What Is It?
January 31, 2014     27 Comments
mad scientist melting earth

Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country! Mad-sc10

What’s up with the snow?

Dane Wigington geoengineeringwatch.org

People around the globe have taken notice of what appears to be very strange characteristics of the snow falling of late.  The snow does not appear to melt in a usual fashion and many report the snow emits a chemical smell when exposed to an open flame. Is this possible?

The short answer is yes. Though I can not speak directly about the flame experiments since there is no rain in most of California let alone snow, and cannot conduct my own test. I and others have long since been sounding the alarm about the artificially/chemically nucleated snow that has been and is a major component of geoengineering.
What are the known elements showing up in the snow during the last decade?

Lab tests of snow have repeatedly shown extremely high levels of aluminum and barium. Of course there are always the “debunkers” that try to tell us its “normal” to have these heavy metals in our rain and snow. The disinformation trolls have tried particularly hard to convince the public that there is nothing wrong with toxic metal laden precipitation. Any that believe such patently false statements are likely not willing to face the truth no matter how compelling the evidence.
Can snow really be artificially nucleated with chemicals and charged metallic particles? Can snow storms be engineered?

The short answer is again yes. Snow storms can and are being engineered from top to bottom.
What is an “Endothermic Reaction” ?

An endothermic reaction is the opposite of an exothermic reaction. With an exothermic reaction, like an explosion, energy and heat are released. With an endothermic reaction energy and heat are absorbed. In the case of the artificial snow storms, this energy and heat is absorbed from the atmosphere and precipitation. Such a reaction can “cool things down”, at least for a while.
So what elements can cause such a reaction?

Barium and ammonium are two. We know barium is in the snow, numerous lab tests prove this.
How much can an endothermic reaction drop temperatures?

The endothermic process can almost instantly drop temperatures from far above freezing to well below freezing and beyond.

o-DRY-ICE-facebook
Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country! O-dry-10
Why is there very little water appearing when chemically nucleated snow is melted?

Partial “sublimation” is perhaps a factor in this equation. Sublimation is the process of conversion from a solid directly to a gas, such as what occurs with dry ice. There is a great deal we still do not know and can not know about the composition of this “snow”, but it would stand to reason that certain chemical constituents in artificially nucleated snow could cause the behavior being observed. Some have reported a more usual melting phenomenon from “older” samples of this “snow”. It is also possible that some of the chemical elements in this snow lose their potency over time. Again, there is much we can not know. What is certain from numerous lab tests already taken is that much, if not most, if not all of the snow now falling is toxic. It is also certain that we are now seeing snow fall regularly at temperatures far above freezing. There is also no denying the fact that engineered snow storms are a reality as the links below this article confirm.

Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country! Map1

mapTemperature Departures From 30 Year Average

The planet is in meltdown and the climate engineers are doing everything they can to hide this fact. This includes the use of toxic chemicals and metals in the creation of engineered snow storms. While main stream media (and unfortunately even many “independent” media sites) are falsely claiming the planet is cooling, the bigger picture is clear for any that choose to look past climate engineering and media hype. While it was snowing in northern Florida recently, Alaska was experiencing its warmest January on record. While the climate engineers and their Weather Channel cheer leaders were doing their best to keep the focus on the parade of theatrically named engineered “winter” storms, Australian had its warmest year on record. In fact, the bottom line on planet earth is this, it is getting hotter fast. Although the climate engineers and their media friends can fool many with their engineered chemical storms and spun media hype, Earth has just had its 37th consecutive year of above normal temperatures and has had 346 consecutive months of above normal temperatures, period. The geoengineers can create profound short term cooling, but it comes at the cost of a completely contaminated planet and a worsened overall warming. The power structure and main stream media has changed their mission from disclosing the warming to suit their agenda, to one of doing everything they can to hide the warming as they have now invested all on climate engineering. Those that wish to have any chance of a future for themselves and their posterity need to help with the effort to expose and stop climate engineering. This fight will take all of us and the battle must be won or it will soon enough be game over.

http://www.smh.com.au/environment/climate-change/2013-confirmed-as-australias-hottest-year-on-record-20140103-308ek.html

http://www.alaskapublic.org/2014/01/28/temperature-records-fall-across-alaska/

http://www.news.com.au/technology/chinese-scientists-create-second-artificial-snowstorm-in-beijing/story-e6frfro0-1225796559341

http://www.ask.com/question/is-sublimation-of-solid-dry-ice-to-carbon-dioxide-gas-a-chemical-or-physical-change

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/geoengineered-snowstorms-the-snowmen-turning-warmth-into-winter-part-2/

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/geoengineered-snowstorms-the-snowmen-turning-warmth-into-winter-part-1/

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_weatherwar27.htm

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/global-weather-modification-assault-causing-climate-chaos-and-environmental-catastrophe/

http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/environment/pollution/news.php?q=1220410300

http://sonomanewstoday.blogspot.com/2009/03/chemtrails-polluting-shasta-water.html

Last edited by Delfi on Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : used "host image" to easily resize the pics to fit the page)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country!   Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:15 pm

DON'T EAT THE SNOW! RADIOACTIVE + NANO PARTICLES!
You heard me say it long ago... don't forget, don't touch and don't eat.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country!   Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 6:08 am

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Fox News Tries To Explain Pastor Paul Begley's Snow Video   Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 10:38 am

Fox News Tries To Explain Pastor Paul Begley's Snow Video

Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country!   Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 1:14 pm

This has been of great concern to me. We had over a foot of snow and my 2 year old golden retriever loves playing in the snow. After I saw the videos on the fake snow, I brought some inside and tried to melt it with fireplace matches, to avoid the claim that it was butane causing strange smells, etc. My snow did not melt. It reacted like burning styrofoam; it was eaten away, turned black and smelled like burnt plastic. I found these 2 related videos which has a chemical analysis & a statement from the government through an atmospheric scientist acknowledging the DOD is creating it, but swearing that it's for public benefit. Right. It has been found to contain DEPLETED URANIUM and live H1N1 (BIRD FLU) VIRUS. Whether you have real or fake snow depends on where you live & the specific DOD project in your area. Upstate NY reports real snow, for instance. I live in PA & mine is anything but natural. I'm posting the follow-up with the government response and the specific analysis first. Needless to say, Audie is now confined to the house (except for brief potty trips) until the snow is gone:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country!   Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 3:08 pm

Internet Pilgrim,
It is good to stay out of this snow as also contains many other harmful things as well as Fukushima fallout.

I strongly urge all in Low Areas Prepare for Flooding and NO CROPS, they wish to control through weather, money, food etc. They want us helpless and dead.

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country!   Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 7:36 pm

If its any consolation barium burns green, so this all must be new green earth/gaia new age technology LMAO...
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country!   Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 7:51 pm

I did the test a couple of weeks ago. Dallas area here and we got about 1/2 inch. I got some clean snow and squished it firmly and another bit and squished it just enough to hold together. Used a lighter on both, put it close to make the black soot and also tried to melt it using the radiant heat of the lighter. Yep smelled yucky and like plastic, really stinky. Used the match and I was able to get it sooty also but it only smelled like a match.

We get "chemtrailed" here very heavy too.
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country!   Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:19 pm

Part of what makes me so angry, other than the fact that they're trying to kill us & think we're stupid enough to believe them when they say that it's for our benefit, is the fact that they're ruining any fun we had in winter. Audie loved to climb on the mountains of snow made when they plowed, and he loved to bury his toys in it and then try to find them. I had great plans to video him playing snow frisbee and king of the hill, puppy style. Now he's trapped inside until all of this crap melts, and that's very hard on a young golden retriever who needs daily exercise running, etc. And with over a foot of it, it's taking a long time to disappear, even though it's been warmer and raining for a couple of days, especially since it doesn't melt like normal snow. Now I'm concerned that it all is going somewhere and with the water table only 4 feet down, what is happening with the water in my well? Am I going to ingest this stuff anyway by drinking water or taking a shower?

[img]Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country! 0f490628-e3d1-491e-8121-167002c97628_zps765aa3b6[/img]
This insert a picture feature is making me crazy!  It never seems to work right for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country!   Update On Fake Snow Reports From Across The Country! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1