Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ICE AND SNOW FOR ME :: as well as some other states lacking!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

ICE AND SNOW FOR ME :: as well as some other states lacking! Empty
PostSubject: ICE AND SNOW FOR ME :: as well as some other states lacking!   ICE AND SNOW FOR ME :: as well as some other states lacking! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 12:30 am

http://www.weather.com/news/weather-winter/winter-storm-maximus-forecast-california-rockies-midwest-northeast-snow-ice-20140129

HAARP RUNNING FULL BORE TRASHING PLANET!!
http://www.theweatherspace.com/haarp-status/

they have actually shut down my laptop 3 times now within last 30 min. .. coming through 2 firewalls undetected and going around my security software and actually in front of my eyes sending command to "halt" the system in a root window while I watch... only in seconds... no time to respond... was trying to make two posts. Didn't finish.

Not sure what to do next here... changed passwords on this desktop one... the laptop they just continue to access & shut it off now like I would directly without the power button...!!! I usually give the command. Now they do it!
Guess I'll try password changes tomorrow
Later... I'm watching for my Snow!!!!! I'm planning on collecting some and do the butane lighter to see if the nano particles do burn black!!!!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

ICE AND SNOW FOR ME :: as well as some other states lacking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ICE AND SNOW FOR ME :: as well as some other states lacking!   ICE AND SNOW FOR ME :: as well as some other states lacking! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 1:26 am

Light rain for me here in Sin Diego (not a typo). We'll take all we can get. Y'all can't tell that I'm all excited about this, can you? YIPPEEEEE!!!  bounce  cheers 

ICE AND SNOW FOR ME :: as well as some other states lacking! Sd_rai10
Back to top Go down

ICE AND SNOW FOR ME :: as well as some other states lacking!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: