Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Over 150 Frozen Sharks Found Along Gulf Coast as Winter Storm Hits Region

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Over 150 Frozen Sharks Found Along Gulf Coast as Winter Storm Hits Region Empty
PostSubject: Over 150 Frozen Sharks Found Along Gulf Coast as Winter Storm Hits Region   Over 150 Frozen Sharks Found Along Gulf Coast as Winter Storm Hits Region I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 7:38 pm

BARIUM DUMPED TO INDUCE VERY COLD WEATHER would be the # 1 suspect... chemtrail spray=barium
Let's also think... sharks that size are in deeper water not shallow enough SALT WATER to Freeze!!!!! Common sense!!

Weather Manipulation... murder, people died as result of this... how would you feel if it were a family member and knowing ??

http://www.rockcitytimes.com/150-frozen-sharks-gulf-coast-winter-storm-hits-region/

SHARE ON:
Greg Henderson — January 28, 2014
frozenshark

[imghttp://rockcitytimes.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/frozenshark.jpg[/Img]

GULFPORT – Over 150 frozen sharks have surfaced on beaches across the gulf coast region due to the impact of Winter Storm Leon on Tuesday according to wildlife officials.

The largest area of concentration appears to be around Gulfport, Mississippi, which has seen at least 67 of the frozen animals. Wildlife officials say that the sharks, who migrate to this area during the winter, were caught off guard by the most severe winter storm in several decades.

“Like many of us, I suspect the sharks did not believe that the area would actually receive any winter weather,” Mississippi Department of Wildlife spokesperson Matt Shepherd tells us. “It is like a Shark-slushy out there. The animals all appear to be alive, so please do not approach any frozen sharks. They will probably thaw later in the week and swim back out into the gulf.”

The number of frozen sharks are expected to increase as the temperatures drop across the region. Officials hope poor driving conditions will reduce the number of onlookers who might otherwise approach the sharks.

“Sharks are remarkably adaptable, they have entered a hibernation like state while frozen,” Shepherd tells us. “They can come out of this state and will become incredibly irritated and possibly violent due to the extreme cold surrounding their body. We have already seen one fatality from an individual trying to take a selfie with a frozen shark. We hope to recover his head later this week.”

The winter storm is expected to clear out of the area tomorrow and area schools hope to reopen sometime in April.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Over 150 Frozen Sharks Found Along Gulf Coast as Winter Storm Hits Region   Over 150 Frozen Sharks Found Along Gulf Coast as Winter Storm Hits Region I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 8:25 pm

And the downside of this is . . . ??? Of course this is sarcasm as I have very little use for shar, er, um, lawyers.

hilarious  hilarious  hilarious 
Over 150 Frozen Sharks Found Along Gulf Coast as Winter Storm Hits Region Funny_mousepad_shark_lawyer-rd75f39980a0c4a9e946f71a61e5f1f2d_x74vk_8byvr_512

Over 150 Frozen Sharks Found Along Gulf Coast as Winter Storm Hits Region Business-commerce-corporate_culture-corporate_shark-business_shark-shark-predator-bven185l
Over 150 Frozen Sharks Found Along Gulf Coast as Winter Storm Hits Region Law-order-lawyer-attorney-solicitor-attorney-sharks-phan136l
Over 150 Frozen Sharks Found Along Gulf Coast as Winter Storm Hits Region Lawyers_worse_than_sharks

Last edited by researcher on Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fix top photo)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Over 150 Frozen Sharks Found Along Gulf Coast as Winter Storm Hits Region   Over 150 Frozen Sharks Found Along Gulf Coast as Winter Storm Hits Region I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 8:35 pm

Ha ha ha! 3 works for me, means it got a laugh!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Over 150 Frozen Sharks Found Along Gulf Coast as Winter Storm Hits Region   Over 150 Frozen Sharks Found Along Gulf Coast as Winter Storm Hits Region I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1