Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anybody want to pick up the "big weapon"? Would like you to help!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pmul

Anybody want to pick up the "big weapon"?  Would like you to help! Empty
PostSubject: Anybody want to pick up the "big weapon"? Would like you to help!   Anybody want to pick up the "big weapon"?  Would like you to help! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 7:53 am

OK....so my posterior has been kicked ENOUGH...I have had this for a while...and now the Lord has been weighing it down upon my heart...PRAISE GOD...

I have had (shame on me for before not using it)...this book "Learn New Testament Greek) also (http://www.amazon.com/Learn-Testament-Greek-John-Dobson/dp/0801031060/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1363524243&sr=8-1&keywords=learn+new+testament+greek)

No more will some wiley cult say, "Oh, but in the Greek it says..." No thanks...I move forward....and I will respond, "NO IT DOESN'T"

Would anybody like to join me in this march to learning the GREEK?!?!? I would absolutely LOVE to have a study partner....Spring....where are ya? Y'all got time to look up all them thar news stories....ya care to join me in learnin' Greek?

In Jesus,
PMUL
Back to top Go down

Anybody want to pick up the "big weapon"? Would like you to help!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: