Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~DHS~insider ~update: “It has begun”

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

~DHS~insider ~update: “It has begun” Empty
PostSubject: ~DHS~insider ~update: “It has begun”   ~DHS~insider ~update: “It has begun” I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 5:19 pm

http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/archives/7978

snippets:

For example, does anyone honestly believe that it is merely a coincidence that Obama’s alleged mother, Stanley Ann Dunham-Soetoro, just happened to work with Timothy Geithner’s father, Peter Geithner, at the Ford Foundation in Indonesia? Is it reasonable to believe that the Republican party had no knowledge of the background of Barack Hussein Obama? Yet not one word from the Republican establishment as they not only watched, but facilitated the takeover of the United States from within. As I’ve written before, our nation is a captured operation.

The plan was set into motion long ago, stemming back to the founding of the United States and the temporary resistance to the central banking system. In 1913, the creation of the Federal Reserve set the countdown clock in motion for the complete subjugation of the United States to the interests of the global bankers and the global elite. The secret supra-governmental cabals such as the Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission worked behind the scenes, under the cover provided by the complicit media, to bring us to this point in history. Perpetual wars were induced to occupy the masses while the chess pieces were placed into their current positions. We are now about to pay the price for our inability or unwillingness to confront the establishment and incremental advancements leading to our own demise.

DHS source: Everything is not “coming up roses”

According to the most recent information provided to me from my source within the Department of Homeland Security known as “Rosebud,” the final preparations are being made to deploy heavily armed federalized forces onto the streets of America. They will be deployed under the pretext of “restoring and maintaining order from the chaos brought about by the economic collapse,” adding that “many will demand and embrace their deployment on the streets of America. They will get what they ask for, and more.“
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: ~DHS~insider ~update: “It has begun”   ~DHS~insider ~update: “It has begun” I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 5:56 pm

Hey, I just came from reading this on Hagmann's site (the one you linked) and here it shows up right after. Folks, article is worthy of your attention.

Good work Dave.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: ~DHS~insider ~update: “It has begun”   ~DHS~insider ~update: “It has begun” I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 7:34 pm

I wonder if he'll have a radio program on it soon like last time?
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: ~DHS~insider ~update: “It has begun”   ~DHS~insider ~update: “It has begun” I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 8:08 pm

Kitiara wrote:
I wonder if he'll have a radio program on it soon like last time?

Show notes for today's program, Kitiara.

Quote :
European bank runs are taking place as a controversial bailout package for Cyprus threatens to trigger fresh turmoil. Also government run media is launching a new offensive on the American people, we will breakdown this hypocrisy.
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: ~DHS~insider ~update: “It has begun”   ~DHS~insider ~update: “It has begun” I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 11:55 pm

Thanks, researcher. I think something big will happen by the end of spring. I hope I'm wrong. Sad
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: ~DHS~insider ~update: “It has begun”   ~DHS~insider ~update: “It has begun” I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:28 pm

Remember what Doug's insider said about chemical weapons:

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/51400

Now read this:
Syria: regime accuses rebels of killing 25 in chemical weapons attack

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/9940103/Syria-regime-accuses-rebels-of-killing-25-in-chemical-weapons-attack.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~DHS~insider ~update: “It has begun”   ~DHS~insider ~update: “It has begun” I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:06 pm

More news in abundance @ trunews.com
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: ~DHS~insider ~update: “It has begun”   ~DHS~insider ~update: “It has begun” I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 5:54 pm

I can't find the linked Hagmann program you mentioned, researcher. Can anyone post the link?
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: ~DHS~insider ~update: “It has begun”   ~DHS~insider ~update: “It has begun” I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 6:25 pm

It refers to a link in a different topic that was going on when this topic started. I'll post the show notes and audio link below for you. My bad for not duplicating it on this topic as well.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2013/03/19/the-hagmann-hagmann-report
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2013/03/19/the-hagmann-hagmann-report.mp3

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~DHS~insider ~update: “It has begun”   ~DHS~insider ~update: “It has begun” I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~DHS~insider ~update: “It has begun”
Page 1 of 1