Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vatican Is Preparing for “Official Disclosure”: Exo-Vaticana

Go down 
+2
Warrior Shepard
Dove
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Vatican Is Preparing for “Official Disclosure”: Exo-Vaticana Empty
PostSubject: Vatican Is Preparing for “Official Disclosure”: Exo-Vaticana   Vatican Is Preparing for “Official Disclosure”: Exo-Vaticana I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 8:16 am

Now it's time to read the book...

Vatican Is Preparing for “Official Disclosure”: Exo-Vaticana Vaticanaliensfoxnews

Petrus Romanus Authors Claim Vatican Is Preparing for E.T. Savior
The Authors of Petrus Romanus: The Final Pope is Here, Claim the Vatican Is Preparing for “Official Disclosure”:
The Imminent and Authorized Public Admission by World Governments of Advanced Extraterrestrial Intelligence.
By Donna Anderson

SPRINGFIELD, Mo. – (March 19, 2013) – In an explosive new book, Exo-Vaticana: Petrus Romanus, Project L.U.C.I.F.E.R and the Vatican’s Astonishing Plan for the Arrival of an Alien Savior, authors Thomas Horn and Cris Putnam offer compelling evidence that the Vatican is positioning itself as a religious authority in anticipation of the imminent disclosure by world governments of the existence of extraterrestrial life.

In the book to be released March 19, the authors – whose last book Petrus Romanus: The Final Pope Is Here correctly predicted one year in advance that Pope Benedict XVI would resign and that a new Pope of Italian descent would take his place – outline how the world’s oldest-running bureaucracy is secretly setting itself up to be the agent of a mass end-times deception predicted in the Bible.

The book includes a host of statements from Vatican astronomers, some of which the authors interviewed and visited with at the Vatican Astronomical Technology Telescope (VATT) on Mt. Graham in Arizona. The bizarre testimonies confirm a growing belief that disclosure may be made in the near future of alien life, including intelligent life, and that this encounter will not challenge the authority of the Roman Catholic Church.

Now, only days after the election of the first Jesuit pope – Pope Jorge Mario Bergoglio (Pope Francis) – Horn and Putnam claim in Exo-Vaticana that these Vatican astronomers are developing theological arguments concerning extraterrestrial intelligence that could have a dramatic impact on the faith of the world’s 2.3 billion Catholics and Protestants.

“The Jesuits and members of Opus Dei have written in the form of official church theology brand new doctrinal papers, which we’re publishing, that I think are absolutely going to shock the world,” Horn says.

“They evidently know something that the rest of us don’t that seems to point to a very imminent official disclosure moment. According to Father Malichi Martin, they have been watching something on its approach to earth of great and historic importance for more than a decade, even using the LUCIFER device atop Mt. Graham to monitor it in recent years. Sometime soon, this is going to mean that the Vatican, the largest Christian organization in the world, is going to tell everybody, ‘It’s okay and these are our space brothers – and not only are they are our space brothers – they’re closer to God than we are and they have come to show us the way.”

However, instead of an E.T. savior that will deliver humanity from the growing possibility of thermonuclear destruction and other existential threats, Horn and Putnam argue this disclosure would actually be part of the ultimate, end-times deception predicted in the Bible.

“Although Jesus, Himself, is prophesied to appear in the clouds during an era of great earthly trials (1 Thessalonians 4: 16-18), predominant among prophecy scholars is the idea that coupled with any heavenly appearing and concurrent salvation of believers from chaos will first be the materialization of a false Christ or ‘man of sin,’ Horn says.

“Where the Hopi see a blue star and Vatican astronomers see their ‘space brothers’ en route to guide us into the light, evangelical Christians understand the Antichrist will initially assume the role of a fabricated end-times messiah who mimics the return of Christ with a false second coming that also happens to be attended by heavenly ‘signs and lying wonders’ (2 Thessalonians 2:8-9).”
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vatican Is Preparing for “Official Disclosure”: Exo-Vaticana   Vatican Is Preparing for “Official Disclosure”: Exo-Vaticana I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:20 am

Video interview with Tom Horn on Red Ice Radio, Feb. 21st.
[Before the election Of Pope Francis.]
The 2nd video at link has information from Exo Vaticana.
[no yt link for 2nd video.]

http://tickergrail.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-vaticans-secret-plan-for-arrival-of.html

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Vatican Is Preparing for “Official Disclosure”: Exo-Vaticana   Vatican Is Preparing for “Official Disclosure”: Exo-Vaticana I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:17 pm

I found this information highly intriguing. Obviously David Flynn's work has impacted me greatly. I've watched his YT lectures over and over. I've read and re-read his posts on his site multiple times. You get a great sense of his mind just as when speaking with someone, though it takes longer. Because I have read his material a great deal, many things that would be skimmed over to get to the "meat" of what he is saying have now stuck with me. In Temple at the Center of Time David speaks of how Isaac Newton thought that they were in the "last days" because of several signs that had appeared to them during his day. The great London Fire of 1666 with it's auspicious date London Fire of 1666

There was another telling event that also happened just 14yrs later. The great Comet of 1680. This comet was viewed as a Harbinger not only by Isaac Newton, but also by many of the ministers of that day (makes you wonder why so many ministers say so little about these things now). I found this on the disclosetv forum posted by fatdogmendoza "From the "Dutch and Quaker Colonies in America", by John Fiske, "Late in the autumn of 1680, the good people of Manhattan were overcome with terror at the sight in the heavens such as has seldom greeted human eyes." When the Dutch settlers of New York saw the comet in late December of 1680, a letter published by Martin Schoonmaker in 1888, and written in December, 1680, stated, "Undoubtedly, God threatens us with dreadful punishments if we do not repent." The letter went on to suggest a day of humiliation and prayer. Dr. Edmund Halley (Halley’s comet fame) believed that the comet had previously appeared in 44 BC, 531 AD, and 1106 AD, and then in 1680 AD. This would give the orbit a period of 575 years, meaning it should not return again until 2255 AD. Lastly, William Whiston, a contemporary and disciple of the great Isaac Newton, believed that the comet of 1680 had literally grazed the earth after the fall of Eden, triggering Noah’s flood in 2346 BC.

Read more: http://www.disclose.tv/forum/is-comet-ison-the-great-comet-of-1680-t79244.html#ixzz2OJAj5eT5"

I bring this all up now because we are going to experience a similar event at the end of this year. ( I know it has been discussed on this forum before and this may not seem to be the appropriate topic for this post, but you will see it in just a sec. Hang in there.)

One place discussing this comet C/2012 S1 (ISON) can be found here:

Sundiving ISON Brighter than the Moon!

Many believe it could in fact be the very same comet, but due to it's extraordinary length of orbit and inability to document the details of it's appearance (until now) due to scientific measuring limitations, it has never been confirmed.

What we should have been looking at is the people of Israel and in particular the Jews as they are the elect. A brief surmise of their history can be found at this link: The History of the Jewish People

This highlights the 9th of Av and it was during those years that several cities of Jews were wholly slaughtered and were also expelled from Spain.

Back to the comet of 1680 and tying this together with the current pope. I found this interesting tidbit on Wikipedia "While the Kirch Comet of 1680-1681 was discovered and subsequently named for Gottfried Kirch, credit must also be given to Eusebio Kino, the Spaniard Jesuit priest who charted the comet’s course. During his delayed departure for Mexico, Kino began his observations of the comet in Cádiz in late 1680. Upon his arrival in Mexico City, he published his Exposisión [sic] astronómica de el cometa (Mexico City, 1681) in which he presented his findings. Kino’s Exposisión astronómica is among the earliest scientific treatises published by an European in the New World.[7]
Although it was undeniably a sungrazing comet, it was probably not part of the Kreutz family.[8] Aside from its brilliance, it is probably most noted for being used by Isaac Newton to test and verify Kepler's laws."

The link for this is here: Great Comet of 1680

so you see folks, it was a Jesuit Priest who was given credit as a second witness then to such a comet and we now have a second Jesuit from the same continent who will bare witness to such an event.

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Vatican Is Preparing for “Official Disclosure”: Exo-Vaticana   Vatican Is Preparing for “Official Disclosure”: Exo-Vaticana I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 6:14 pm

I got the continent wrong....just stick with the facts Smile

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: Vatican Is Preparing for “Official Disclosure”: Exo-Vaticana   Vatican Is Preparing for “Official Disclosure”: Exo-Vaticana I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:50 pm

According to Tom Horn, when disclosure occurs, the catholic church will label anyone who doesn't bow to our "alien space brothers" as heretics.
Back to top Go down
wakeupcall1111

wakeupcall1111

PostSubject: Re: Vatican Is Preparing for “Official Disclosure”: Exo-Vaticana   Vatican Is Preparing for “Official Disclosure”: Exo-Vaticana I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:25 am

Hmm, anyone read Exo-Vaticana yet? I know it just came out, but...

Sounds like it will be good. I'm toying with the idea of ordering it but was hoping for some opinions from others first.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Vatican Is Preparing for “Official Disclosure”: Exo-Vaticana   Vatican Is Preparing for “Official Disclosure”: Exo-Vaticana I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:48 am

It hasn't been released yet as far as I can tell. I've had a pre-order in for it with Amazon for a while and haven't received notice of a release date or a ship date.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
wakeupcall1111

wakeupcall1111

PostSubject: Re: Vatican Is Preparing for “Official Disclosure”: Exo-Vaticana   Vatican Is Preparing for “Official Disclosure”: Exo-Vaticana I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:54 am

Oh, well that would definitely make it tougher to read...
Vatican Is Preparing for “Official Disclosure”: Exo-Vaticana 3068454189

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6
Back to top Go down
onlyoneimage

PostSubject: Re: Vatican Is Preparing for “Official Disclosure”: Exo-Vaticana   Vatican Is Preparing for “Official Disclosure”: Exo-Vaticana I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:20 am

This will be the great deception:

Isaiah 13

The burden of Babylon, which Isaiah the son of Amoz did see.

2 Lift ye up a banner upon the high mountain, exalt the voice unto them, shake the hand, that they may go into the gates of the nobles.

3 I have commanded my sanctified ones, I have also called my mighty ones for mine anger, even them that rejoice in my highness.

4 The noise of a multitude in the mountains, like as of a great people; a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together: the Lord of hosts mustereth the host of the battle.

5 They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, even the Lord, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land.

6 Howl ye; for the day of the Lord is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.

7 Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man's heart shall melt:

8 And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames.

9 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.

10 For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.

11 And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

12 I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir.

13 Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the Lord of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.

14 And it shall be as the chased roe, and as a sheep that no man taketh up: they shall every man turn to his own people, and flee every one into his own land.

15 Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword.

16 Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.

17 Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, which shall not regard silver; and as for gold, they shall not delight in it.

18 Their bows also shall dash the young men to pieces; and they shall have no pity on the fruit of the womb; their eyes shall not spare children.

19 And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah.

20 It shall never be inhabited, neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation: neither shall the Arabian pitch tent there; neither shall the shepherds make their fold there.

21 But wild beasts of the desert shall lie there; and their houses shall be full of doleful creatures; and owls shall dwell there, and satyrs shall dance there.

22 And the wild beasts of the islands shall cry in their desolate houses, and dragons in their pleasant palaces: and her time is near to come, and her days shall not be prolonged.

This is the first part, the 2nd coming of Christ. It will be presented as an "alien force" coming against the earth. The deception part comes when the first "alien force" shows up. They will gather the world together to make war with God.

"And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty."-Revelation 16:13-14

These spirits "like frogs" shall be a very visible sign. They will go to and fro in the earth...gathering the kings to do battle against the KING OF KINGS JESUS CHRIST. This army from a far off country is the Holy One and His saints.
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: Vatican Is Preparing for “Official Disclosure”: Exo-Vaticana   Vatican Is Preparing for “Official Disclosure”: Exo-Vaticana I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:31 am

wakeupcall1111 wrote:
Hmm, anyone read Exo-Vaticana yet? I know it just came out, but...

Sounds like it will be good. I'm toying with the idea of ordering it but was hoping for some opinions from others first.
It was released 3-19 and I ordered it on 3-19. Waiting anxiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vatican Is Preparing for “Official Disclosure”: Exo-Vaticana   Vatican Is Preparing for “Official Disclosure”: Exo-Vaticana I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vatican Is Preparing for “Official Disclosure”: Exo-Vaticana
Page 1 of 1