Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sounds from the Sky? A possible answer.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sounds from the Sky? A possible answer. Empty
PostSubject: Sounds from the Sky? A possible answer.   Sounds from the Sky? A possible answer. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:00 pm

http://believersjourney.blogspot.com/2011/03/mysterious-noise-from-sky.html

The Ancient Sumerians
Okay! I don’t know what is causing the “sound” either, and make no claims to
knowing. But I am sure convinced by the reports of it coming in from various places all
over the world that it is happening. I can’t deny it when thousands of people have
already heard it and continue to report hearing it daily. So now I want to “muddy the
waters” a bit by injecting some factual history into the discussion for your consideration.
Some 3,630 years ago the ancient Sumerians watched with their own eyes as Planet X
came flying through the solar system causing massive destruction in the entire solar
system, including great destruction and death upon the earth. The ancient Sumerians
recorded every little detail of Planet X’s passing in their archives. Significantly,
hundreds of these ancient archives have been preserved and are available to mankind
today.

Now whether some want to believe it or not, Planet X/Nibiru/Elenin/BrownDwarf is in
and passing through the solar system RIGHT NOW. I am now receiving reports and
even photographs of it nearly every passing day. Let those who don’t want to believe it
laugh their fool heads off, but IT IS HERE and it is passing through the solar system
RIGHT NOW. Because of the highly powerful electro-magnetic and gravitational fields
of Planet X, the earthquakes and tsunamis that are presently occurring are only going
to increase in frequency and become worse and worse as it comes flying past the earth.
Some who are laughing and jeering right now will be the same people who will soon be
SCREAMING in absolute terror when they see it for themselves.

The Noise…
But now let’s get to the bottom line about the ancient Sumerians. The ancient
Sumerians who were eye witnesses to Planet X’s passing 3,630 years ago explicitly
recorded in their archives that Planet X could be heard passing through the solar
system. It made a “noise” which the Sumerians described as the sound of a great
wind blowing in the distance. They said that at first the sound was low, but the closer
Planet X came to the earth the louder the sound became until people were terrified by
the “noise.” This is actually and literally recorded in the archives of the ancient
Sumerians. Is this the same “sound” that thousands of people are hearing today? I DO
NOT KNOW, AND I AM NOT CLAIMING THAT IT IS! Is this stated clearly enough? I
am simply pointing out another “possible” explanation for this “sound” coming from the
sky that is now being heard by thousands of people in various places all over the world.
However, I want to set forth another actual and literal truth that I DO KNOW…
Back to top Go down
saved

saved

Sounds from the Sky? A possible answer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sounds from the Sky? A possible answer.   Sounds from the Sky? A possible answer. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:40 am

I am not saying it is not true but it looks like it would be a constant sound and not occasionally heard here and there around the world.

I saw recently that for a year or two before the New Madrid EQ that was so devastating that there were these sounds too. I am more thinking that these sounds are the earth setting up for the 6th seal EQ that is so devastating all over the world. Apparently other EQs have exhibited these groaning sounds before the quake. I guess we will all see, huh?
Back to top Go down

Sounds from the Sky? A possible answer.
Page 1 of 1