Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Would God Really Allow Nephilim Genes On The Ark?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Would God Really Allow Nephilim Genes On The Ark? Empty
PostSubject: Would God Really Allow Nephilim Genes On The Ark?   Would God Really Allow Nephilim Genes On The Ark? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 10:57 am

Would God Really Allow Nephilim Genes On The Ark? Genetic-engineering-2824-300x200

Not a chance in hell! Especially if His goal was to rid the earth of the nephilim in the first place. Come with me and let me walk you through all of the reasons why God would never allow nephilim genes on the ark after sending a worldwide flood.

Before we get started, I just want to let you know that I post updates like this on a regular basis, and you don’t have to miss out. All you have to do to receive updates is click here and put your email address in the box. If you ever decide that you no longer want to receive updates, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of every update. Click here to get free updates.

This post was largely inspired by, As The Days of Noah Were: The Sons of God and The Coming Apocalypse. If you haven’t read it, it’s definitely a must add to your study library. Now, lets get started.

The Theory Has No Biblical Backing

That’s right, there is nothing in the Bible at all that mentions a female nephilim, females carrying nephilim genes, or any of Noah’s family being nephilim (we’ll come back to this huge flaw later).

Because the theory cannot be backed with the Bible, those that believe it are forced to go outside of the Bible and reference scriptures that CONTRADICT the Biblical account of Genesis 6.

Of course, I’m referring to the Book of Jasher. Those that embrace this book, simply because it has the same name as a book mentioned in the Bible, run into a huge problem when it comes to the Genesis 6 account. The Bible teaches that it was the sons of God mating with the daughters of men that leads to the birth of the Nephilim. Jasher says the exact opposite:

Quote :
“And all the sons of men departed from the ways of the Lord in those days as they multiplied upon the face of the earth with sons and daughters, and they taught one another their evil practices and they continued sinning against the Lord. And every man made unto himself a god, and they robbed and plundered every man his neighbor as well as his relative, and they corrupted the earth, and the earth was filled with violence. And their judges and rulers went to the daughters of men and took their wives by force from their husbands according to their choice, and the sons of men in those days took from the cattle of the earth, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the air, and taught the mixture of animals of one species with the other, in order therewith to provoke the Lord; and God saw the whole earth and it was corrupt, for all flesh had corrupted its ways upon earth, all men and all animals.” – Jasher 4:16-18

Look at the part in bold. It makes no reference to the sons of God, and changes it to judges and rulers. If you believe in the books of Enoch and Jubilees as historical references to the days of Noah, then Jasher contradicts them as well. Both of those books claim that it was fallen angels that taught men the things mentioned in the verse above. Jasher says that it was men that taught men the things above.

I’ll give you some time to consider the above while we continue on our journey into this strange theory.

The Twisted Gene Theory

Part of the gene theory links back to the racist Serpent Seed doctrine, which once again puts the blame on Ham, even though he wasn’t the one cursed by Noah (Canaan was). As we dig into this theory, we find that those that believe it, often claim that either Ham or Japheth married a female nephilim. There are several problems here:

• No female hybrids are mentioned in the Bible.
  • No records of female hybrids in any culture.
  • No Biblical reference to Noah’s son’s wives being anything other than human women.

Let’s play Devil’s Advocate for a moment and assume that all of the above didn’t matter. There is a more damning bit of evidence that we are going to take a look at.

Disclaimer: This is just a short note to let everyone know that this gene on the ark theory is not my theory. In fact, I think it is outright false and non-Biblical, since it cannot be shown using the Bible at all.

The Fatal Flaw

Sometimes there is just something about a theory that makes absolutely no sense when you start asking the right questions. For example: “Where did the wives of Shem, Ham, and Japheth come from?” The Bible makes no mention of any of the wives by name, nor does it provide any indication whatsoever that anyone on the ark was a nephilim.

Those that are in favor of this belief resort to the non-Biblical ASSUMPTION that the gene was dormant in the wives, therefore they were not nephilim, but carriers of the gene. It’s amazing the lengths that people will go to in order to get a theory to fit, even though scripture does not support it.

So again, “Where did the wives of Shem, Ham, and Japheth come from?” The only book that I’m aware of that makes mention of these women is Jasher.

Quote :
“And thou shalt choose for thy sons three maidens, from the daughters of men, and they shall be wives to thy sons. And Noah rose up, and he made the ark, in the place where God had commanded him, and Noah did as God had ordered him. In his five hundred and ninety-fifth year Noah commenced to make the ark, and he made the ark in five years, as the Lord had commanded. Then Noah took the three daughters of Eliakim, son of Methuselah, for wives for his sons, as the Lord had commanded Noah.” – Jasher 5:32-35

Let’s point out quite a few problems here if we are to accept any of the above verses as evidence of a gene making it on the ark.

• The daughters of men refers specifically to the daughters of Adam in the Bible. That means human women. If Noah had chosen women that weren’t the daughters of MEN, then he would have disobeyed a direct command from God.
  • According to Jasher, Noah chose his COUSINS as the wives of his sons. The following is a brief family tree just so you can get a clearer picture of what is going on.

Adam –> Seth –> Enos –> Cainan –> Mahalaleel –> Jared –> Enoch –> Methuselah –> Eliakim –> Daughters (Noah’s cousins)

• Methuselah didn’t have the nephilim gene, which means his son Eliakim did not have the nephilim gene.
  • If Eliakim didn’t not have the nephilim gene, then his daughters did not have the nephilim gene.

Based on what we know from scripture and history, only men seem to be carriers of the gene, not women.

If we look at the genealogy we encounter another problem. According to the thoery, NOAH IS RELATED TO WOMEN THAT CARRY THE NEPHILIM GENE!!! Again, this is not my personal belief, but this is what happens when you start asking the right questions.

According to the theory, there are only two possible options for a gene making its way onto the ark:

• Somebody in the line of Seth had sex with a fallen angel or a nephilim without the entire family knowing.
  • One of the men married a female nephilim without the entire family knowing.

Neither of those options are supported by scripture, or the Book of Jasher for that matter.

How Did The Women Get The Gene?

Let’s look at this theory again. There are people that believe the nephilim gene made it on the ark through Ham’s wife specifically. We can clearly see the family tree above. If one of the men from the line of Seth had a nephilim wife or a child by a nephilim woman, then the rest of the line would be corrupted, including Noah.

The only way around this is to make the ACCUSATION that Eliakim’s wife had the gene, but neither the Bible nor Jasher make any reference to his wife being a nephilim at all. In fact, the Bible makes no mention of Eliakim at all. Once again, there is no support from scripture.

Keep in mind that according to Jasher, these are women that are FAMILIAR to Noah (his cousins), so it is highly unlikely that any of these women carried a nephilim gene. In fact, Wikipedia has a long list of demigods and not once is a daughter mentioned until you start getting into references from comic books, books, and movies. In other words, made up characters.

So far there is no Biblical, extra-Biblical, or non-Biblical references to females nephilim or female nephilim gene carriers. So what’s the only recourse at this point for those holding onto this theory?

The only recourse is to make the claim that the goddesses of mythology were really nephilim even though the historical facts are: THE PAGAN CULTURES MADE A CLEAR DISTINCTION BETWEEN THE GODS, GODDESSES, AND THEIR HYBRID CHILDREN. Once again, the gene on the ark theory doesn’t have a leg to stand on

The Facts About The Gene Theory

I figured I’d bullet point all of the above findings just in case you may have missed some. In order to accept the theory of the gene on the ark, you MUST also believe the following:

• Noah disobeyed God by choosing non human women for his sons to marry.
  • Noah’s cousins were somehow gene carriers, even though there is no documented evidence of this.
  • Noah didn’t know that his own cousins were somehow descended from the Nephilim
  • God wiped out the nephilim on the earth only to allow more nephilim on the ark.
  • No text supports the idea of female nephilim.

Why Go Through All These Hoops?

The reason people jump through all of these ridiculous hoops is to avoid the fact that more angels descended after the flood and started taking human women again. Every culture on earth documents it. As part of this avoidance, more mythology is created out of thin air.

Angels are too scared to try it again.

There is absolutely no evidence of this at all. In fact, the fallen know that they will end up in the Lake of Fire no matter what they do. This is a completely fabricated excuse created in order to reinforce a made up theory.
God would not allow angels to do it again.

Once again, there is no scriptural or historical evidence of this. God is all knowing, and He know exactly what would happen the first time. There is also no Biblical record of God taking away free will by making it impossible to make personal choices. Again, it’s a completely fabricated excuse created in order to reinforce a made up theory.

Common Sense: If the point of the flood was to wipe out the nephilim, God could have just told Noah not to let his sons marry their cousins because they had a nephilim gene. Allowing a dormant gene on the ark makes wiping out the nephilim absolutely pointless, because it is God that allows them to escape being wiped out by preserving their genetics. The point of the flood was to preserve HUMAN GENETICS, not nephilim genetics. Either way, this theory makes God out to be incompetent.

This was just a small taste of what you can expect in the upcoming 2nd Edition of As The Days of Noah Were: The Sons of God and The Coming Apocalypse.

See more at: http://ministerfortson.com/?p=3849#sthash.xNyUDZLF.dpuf
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Would God Really Allow Nephilim Genes On The Ark?   Would God Really Allow Nephilim Genes On The Ark? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:25 pm

I read this article earlier this morning. As much as I hate to admit it, Fortson's argument makes a whole lotta sense.

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Would God Really Allow Nephilim Genes On The Ark?   Would God Really Allow Nephilim Genes On The Ark? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:17 pm

researcher wrote:
I read this article earlier this morning. As much as I hate to admit it, Fortson's argument makes a whole lotta sense.

I was curious enough to buy his book. Likely a critical subject in the near future, real, hoax, or otherwise. The populace has been conditioned for decades for this from superman to x-men, etc. Etc...
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Would God Really Allow Nephilim Genes On The Ark?   Would God Really Allow Nephilim Genes On The Ark? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:51 pm

quietobserver wrote:
researcher wrote:

I was curious enough to buy his book. Likely a critical subject in the near future, real, hoax, or otherwise. The populace has been conditioned for decades for this from superman to x-men, etc. Etc...

Yeah, I bought his book a few years ago too. I just dug it out of the bookcase and it's in my lap right now. I honestly don't recall if I ever read it or not. That happens sometimes as I read probably 10- 15 books a month and this one might have gotten lost in the shuffle. Well anyway, after I finish the book I'm currently reading this is next in the queue.
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Would God Really Allow Nephilim Genes On The Ark?   Would God Really Allow Nephilim Genes On The Ark? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 2:33 pm

Sounds more plausable than all the other versions! I like it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would God Really Allow Nephilim Genes On The Ark?   Would God Really Allow Nephilim Genes On The Ark? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:09 pm

I agree 100% that there were no nephilim on the ark and that there had to be a second incursion in order to reestablish nephilim on the earth.  However, I do have a problem with one of his suppositions:

No text supports the idea of female nephilim.

When the children of Israel went into Canaan, they were commanded to kill all the occupants: men, women, children and animals.  They were nephilim.  There were female nephilim and they bred.

Also,

Then lifted I up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came out two women, and the wind was in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork: and they lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heaven. Zech. 5:9

These were either nephilim or angels, and according to Enoch angels, if they have a gender at all, are male.  God did not make female angels because He never intended for them to reproduce themselves.  I believe they were nephilim.
Back to top Go down
nimbus

nimbus

PostSubject: Re: Would God Really Allow Nephilim Genes On The Ark?   Would God Really Allow Nephilim Genes On The Ark? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 5:54 pm

Rob Skiba in his book, "Archon Invasion.  The Rise, Fall, and Return of the Nephilim", does treat this subject rather convincingly.  Anyone with 7th grade biology could follow along.

Remember, you could have brown eyes, and still carry the allele for blue eyes.  Or, you could just carry the two alleles for brown eyes.  Both express the same, but one is a carrier, one is not.  And then of course there is somebody who expresses as blue eyes, and they carry two alleles for blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Would God Really Allow Nephilim Genes On The Ark?   Would God Really Allow Nephilim Genes On The Ark? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 7:25 pm

I have blue eyes, my late husband and the father of my children had greenish eyes two of my children have brown eyes one has blue eyes!  Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would God Really Allow Nephilim Genes On The Ark?   Would God Really Allow Nephilim Genes On The Ark? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: