Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2014_03_06 - Freedomizer Radio - Steve Quayle & Greg Evenson - Gun Grab Push [mp3 link inside]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2014_03_06 - Freedomizer Radio - Steve Quayle & Greg Evenson - Gun Grab Push [mp3 link inside] Empty
PostSubject: 2014_03_06 - Freedomizer Radio - Steve Quayle & Greg Evenson - Gun Grab Push [mp3 link inside]   2014_03_06 - Freedomizer Radio - Steve Quayle & Greg Evenson - Gun Grab Push [mp3 link inside] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:40 am

Just found out about this one. Thought y'all might be interested in hearing it. Now I'm off to have a listen to it myself.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/freedomizerradio/2014/03/06/weekend-vigilante.mp3

Quote :
SHEILA WILL BE INTERVIEWING US AT 3-5 PST- 4-6 MOUNTAIN AND 5-7:00 CENTRAL AND 6--8:00 PM EASTERN -WE WILL BE TALKING ABOUT THE GUN GRAB PUSH PRIOR TO ENGINEERED HOSTILITIES TAKING PLACE AND THE PLANS FOR GUN OWNERS-THEIR TERMINATION:www.weekendvigilante.com

The Weekend Vigilante with Sheila Zilinsky examines what you're not being told on the 6 O'clock news; Hailed as the 'female Alex Jones', she exposes the emergence of the New World Order, world totalitarian government, the steady erosion of the Constitution, national sovereignty and Christian values. She wages war on establishment corruption, corporate fascism, eugenics, martial law and the encroaching police state as well as the unseen hand of evil orchestrating world events.

Last edited by researcher on Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down

2014_03_06 - Freedomizer Radio - Steve Quayle & Greg Evenson - Gun Grab Push [mp3 link inside]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: