Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

!!! ARK CODE + UKRAINE + OBAMA + BATTLE + RUSSIA ... !!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

!!! ARK CODE + UKRAINE + OBAMA + BATTLE + RUSSIA ... !!! Empty
PostSubject: !!! ARK CODE + UKRAINE + OBAMA + BATTLE + RUSSIA ... !!!   !!! ARK CODE + UKRAINE + OBAMA + BATTLE + RUSSIA ... !!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 12:56 am

[ltr]http://arkcode.com/photo4_71.html[/ltr]

[ltr]I AM SORRY THERE IS TOO MUCH TO CORRECT SO IF YOU CANNOT READ THE BLACK [/ltr]

[ltr]SEE THE LINK ABOVE[/ltr]

This dangerous crisis is well encoded. (Updated 3/14/2014)
The people of Ukraine (at least the Catholics of Ukraine) want closer ties to Western Europe. The Ukrainian President Yanukovych sold out to Russia for $15 billion, but he was overthrown because of it. In protest those who wanted to align with Europe seized Government buildings and held peaceful protests. However the talks broke down and about 80 people were killed in riots. On Figure 1 below the axis term is UKRAINE. It runs directly into and shares a letter alef with IT AND ALL ITS PEOPLE TO BATTLE in the open text. At the same absolute skip, but opposite direction, as UKRAINE isOBAMA DISTRIBUTIONSOBAMA was found a-priori, DISTRIBUTIONSwas only noticed a-posteriori via snooping. A transliteration of AND RUSSIA is at the same skip as OBAMA DISTRIBUTIONS. SANCTION at skip -2 shares a letter lamed with DISTRIBUTIONS. Obama announced limited sanctions on March 6, 2104. Finally RIOTS is also at an ELS; as isCOMMENTS. Obama has made many official comments about the situation, but none of them stopped Russia from invading Ukraine. There is a better ELS RIOTS at skip +1 and BLOOD OF THE SLAIN AND THE CAPTIVES encoded with UKRAINE on Figure 2.

On March 4th Russia test fired an Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) while Secretary of State Kerry was visiting Kiev. This was seen as a warning to the U.S. As is shown on Figure 3 ROCKET is at the same skip asUKRAINE one column to the right and three to five rows down. An ELS ofKERRY begins at the letter kuf in [size=16][size=16]UKRAINE.
[/size]
[/size]

!!! ARK CODE + UKRAINE + OBAMA + BATTLE + RUSSIA ... !!! Ukraine_riots_obama_and_russia_700x379
Figure 1 is above. Spreadsheets to calculate the statistical significance of Figured 1 and 2 are below.
!!! ARK CODE + UKRAINE + OBAMA + BATTLE + RUSSIA ... !!! 2_ukraine_spreadsheets

[size=16]STATISTICAL SIGNIFICANCE OF THE MATRICES. As per my standard protocol, no statistical significance is assigned to the axis term, on Figure 1 above the 10th lowest skip forUKRAINE and on Figure 2 after the spreadsheet below, the 8th lowest skip of [size=16][size=16]UKRAINE. Both matrices are based on wrapped Torah where the computer makes more than one pass through the 304,805 letters of Torah.[/size][/size][/size]
[size=16]      On Figure 1 the a-priori key words used to calculate statistical significance are[size=16] OBAMA[/size][size=16]RUSSIA[/size][size=16]RIOTS[/size][size=16]COMMENTS[/size][size=16]SANCTION, and[/size][size=16]BATTLE (war)[/size][size=16][size=16][size=16]OBAMA [/size]was found at a special case skip (+/- 1 or the absolute skip of the axis term) against odds of about 165 to 1. For [/size][/size][/size][size=16]RUSSIAthat was also true, but it should be noted that this transliteration of [/size][size=16]RUSSIAdoes not use the standard Hebrew samech for the S sound. Rather it uses ashin. Modern Hebrew tends to use a samech for the S in names and a tetfor T when it is used, but these letters are relatively rare in Torah, so I often search for both when trying to see what is encoded. The Torah was not written in Modern Hebrew, and even today spellings for street names in Israel can vary from block to block. In the Torah the letter S is seen as asamech 1,833 times, but we see shin/sin there 15,559 times - almost 8.5 times more. We find the letter tet 1,804 times but tav 17,950 times - about 9.95 times more than tet. Using this substitution (and wrapped matrices) allowed the Author of the Torah Code to encode far more material than what can be found with Modern Hebrew and only one computer pass through the Torah.[/size]
[size=16]       On Figure 1 [size=16][size=16]An ELS of [size=16]RIOTS was found against odds of about 50 to 1.[/size] [/size][/size][/size][size=16]TO BATTLE (war) was found against odds of about 14 to 1. [/size][size=16]SANCTION was not significant and was almost guaranteed to be somewhere on the matrix. [/size][size=16]COMMENTS was also easier to find than calling a coin toss correctly. The word [/size][size=16]DISTRIBUTIONS that follows [/size][size=16]OBAMA may refer to financial aid or [/size][size=16]DISTRIBUTIONS that go from the U.S. to Ukraine($810,700,000 in 2011), but this is not close to the $15 billion that Russia promised the Ukraine when President [/size]Viktor Yanukovych sold out his homeland to Vladimir Putin of Russia. However the word was not found a-priori so I do not calculate odds for it. Overall after factoring in ELS rank 10 for Ukraine, the Figure 1 was found against odds of about 35,741,126 to 1. This figure factors in structure with special case skips, but not terms sought and not found. Of note on 2/26/2014 - Putin pulled his promise for financial aid when the pro-Moscow government fell. Ukraine is in a dire financial crisis without this aid - it needs an estimated $35 billion in aid  to make it through the next 2 years.
[size=16]       As for Figure 2, the primary a-priori term was RIOTS. What I found here was the only ELS of that word in Torah at skip +1, which I rate as the best case scenario. If this matrix was based on the lowest skip forUKRAINE the match in 240 letters would exist against odds of 1,270 to 1. However for the final odds combined I divide by 8 to account for ELS rank 8 for [size=16][size=16]UKRAINE. The word BLOOD is only two letters in Hebrew. For such a short word I alter my usually alter my normal protocol and use the English in the King James Version on my CodeFinder software to determine frequency of the word in the open text. There are 165 references to blood in the Torah. So it has about 1 chance in 8 to be on the matrix. Overall the matrix exists against odds of about 3,476 to 1.[/size][/size][/size]
Figure 2 - Ukraine is encoded with blood and riots
!!! ARK CODE + UKRAINE + OBAMA + BATTLE + RUSSIA ... !!! Fig_1_and_2_spreadsheets_only

Figure 3 below: Even the ICBM fired by Russia when Kerry was in Ukraine is encoded.
!!! ARK CODE + UKRAINE + OBAMA + BATTLE + RUSSIA ... !!! Rocket_ukraine_matrix
STATISTICAL SIGNIFICANCE OF FIGURE 3. As per my standard protocol, no statistical significance is assigned to the axis term, on Figure 3 the same ELS for UKRAINE as was shown on Figure 1. Figure 3, however, is only 252 letters in area, and it includes the word ROCKET at the same skip as [size=16][size=16]UKRAINE, and the same absolute skip as OBAMA.  The analysis also includes KERRY who was in Kiev, Ukraine when Russia fired an ICBM. Rocket, at a special case skip (+/-1 or the absolute skip of the axis term) was on the matrix against odds of about 42 to 1. Overall this matrix existed against odds of about 190,281 to 1.[/size][/size]

POLITICAL COMMENTARY. This crisis can best be blamed on Obama and Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel. It is the clearest message that can be sent by Russia to America about Obama's extreme weakness. The invasion comes almost immediately after Hagel announced plans to cut U.S. military forces to levels not seen before World War 2.  If I chose to expand the matrix a bit more I could have shown the word WEAK at the same absolute skip as [size=16][size=16]OBAMA. The crisis can also be linked to Obama's red line on Syria which turned out to be a joke for every one except the tens of thousands of people murdered there because there line was no line at all.[/size][/size]

As for the people of Ukraine, it is clear that there are really two Ukraines - one loyal to Russia and the other yearning for freedom and closer ties with the European Union. Like so many crises and wars before, what we are seeing is a product of borders drawn without thought to natural divisions of a territory. Clearly the Catholic people of western Ukraine have a different world view than the Orthodox Christians of the Crimea and eastern Ukraine.

IMPLICATONS FOR SPACE FLIGHT. While at first glance this crisis has nothing to do with spaceflight, it has strong implications for coooperation there that trouble me. Our weak president shut down the space shuttle with no American replacement for getting our astronauts up to the International Space Station (ISS) or back from it. So basically, the only way up or down is by Russian rocket. We have essentially handed the keys to the ISS over to Russia, and I would add that only one astronaut at the ISS is armed with a gun - a Russian with his gun allegedly to deal with wolves on landing in Russia should the astronauts need to evacuate the station on the Russian escape pod. By the way, I live in Cape Canaveral, Florida where I often see Atlas rockets fired into space. Those vehicles are powered by Russian rocket engines, the RD-180. Made in America? Obama has no clue about what that means. Finally, you may notice some Russian going up on my site where my [size=16][url=http://davidaroffman.com/13 March 2014 Mars Correct Report.pdf]BASIC REPORT for MARS CORRECT: CRITIQUE OF ALL MARS WEATHER DATA WITH EMPHASIS  ON PRESSURE[/url] [/size]is being translated into [url=http://davidaroffman.com/1 RUSSIAN DRAFT COPY OF BASIC REPORT 9 MARCH 2014.pdf]Russian[/url]. The report is being translated with the hope that their space program will help me kick NASA's butt into telling us the truth about about Mars. While our report has forced NASA into making small changes in its message about Martian winds and daylength at the Mars Science Laboratory, the real pressure on Mars is shown in our report at praise GOD.arkcode.com/3 MARCH 2014 MARS PP.pdf]Powerpoint[/url] to be about 100 times higher than NASA us telling us. Our research is updated often so these links may stop working with time, but the latest links are always found at HERE. Obviously I want to see good relations between our nations, or at least relations good enough to see some level of cooperation in space unless such cooperation is based on hiding the truth about Mars from public awareness.

Last edited by researcher on Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : black text on black doesn't play well)
Back to top Go down

!!! ARK CODE + UKRAINE + OBAMA + BATTLE + RUSSIA ... !!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: