Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Archons of Sandy Hook

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

The Archons of Sandy Hook Empty
PostSubject: The Archons of Sandy Hook   The Archons of Sandy Hook I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:25 pm

This is a powerful interview of Jay Weidner by Jeff Rense on the strange behavior of the Sandy Hook parents, officials, etc. They piece things together, and using the Nag Hammadi texts come to the conclusion that is community is made up of archons- the comments are interesting in that numerous people write that they should just call them by their common name- demons. I kept thinking about that "half-blood ET humans among us" youtube post (& the corresponding post on here.) They really are here in the large numbers that was speculated about by David Jacobs, if this is correct. They talk about how these arcohns have no emotion and hate us, delighting only in killing. Sounds like demons (or half-bloods) to me too- Interesting interview. The thumbnail looks nothing like what the interview actually is about - and the person posting it has a disclaimer that they don't necessarily agree with the conclusions - gotta protect that pc image & not stand out too far from the herd and what's acceptable to believe or say, right? At least there's hope that more people outside of the Christian community are waking up to the fact that something's definitely amiss & it's not from this realm.

Back to top Go down
nimbus

nimbus

PostSubject: Re: The Archons of Sandy Hook   The Archons of Sandy Hook I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:19 am

Wow! Thanks IP!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Archons of Sandy Hook   The Archons of Sandy Hook I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:46 am

There is an article floating around from a day or so ago about how the gun permits have increased dramatically in New Town!
See if I can find it, seemed insignificant but now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Archons of Sandy Hook   The Archons of Sandy Hook I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Archons of Sandy Hook
Page 1 of 1