Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Massive Military Movement – Utah – Train Stretched For Miles=April 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Massive Military Movement – Utah – Train Stretched For Miles=April 2 Empty
PostSubject: Massive Military Movement – Utah – Train Stretched For Miles=April 2   Massive Military Movement – Utah – Train Stretched For Miles=April 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 9:27 am

Massive Military Movement – Utah – Train Stretched For Miles, Loaded Down
Wednesday, April 2, 2014 11:25

(Before It's News)
An extremely long military train was spotted loaded down with Humvee’s, APC’s, huge tanks, huge AA guns, military crates and medical Humvee’s outside of Layton, Utah. The photos below show this hardware being transferred south towards Salk Lake City, Utah from the Layton, Utah area and according to the thread OP: “It stretched all the way from the start of Kaysville to Centerville, about 5 miles of roadway.” See map of area and pictures below. The video at the bottom is X22Reports latest warning that more false flags are on the horizon as NATO (and the US) prepare for war. HUGE UPDATE! WW3 Or Martial Law Prep? Something Huge Is Going Down! – First Utah, Now North Carolina, Train Loads of Military Vehicles Being Moved Now

Massive Military Movement – Utah – Train Stretched For Miles=April 2 2hz329i

http://beforeitsnews.com/military/2014/04/massive-military-movement-utah-train-stretched-for-miles-loaded-down-2460346.html
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Massive Military Movement – Utah – Train Stretched For Miles=April 2   Massive Military Movement – Utah – Train Stretched For Miles=April 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:26 am

And Russia has announced that they will be selling their oil and other commodities with the ruble instead of the dollar…… and backing it with their gold reserves.  Pretty much a declaration of war on the Fed Reserve, Wall Street and the London bankers.  

Mess around with the money and war is usually very close behind.  I hope not
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Massive Military Movement – Utah – Train Stretched For Miles=April 2   Massive Military Movement – Utah – Train Stretched For Miles=April 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 12:40 pm

Odds are that it's a military unit going to/from Fort Irwin's National Training Center for training. The Army sends units there for training all the time, primarily by train.
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Massive Military Movement – Utah – Train Stretched For Miles=April 2   Massive Military Movement – Utah – Train Stretched For Miles=April 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 1:00 pm

Definitely the best odds like you said Kitara is it's military equipment being moved to another base.  The U.S. military has been moving their heavy equipment for over a 100 years with commercial rail companies on flat cars.  Those old flatbed cars that you see the tanks and heavy trucks moving on are seldom used by companies for other things for simply lack of demand.  The Freight cars is where they make their bread and butter money.  The old chain tie-down flatcars get most of their use through military contracts.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Massive Military Movement – Utah – Train Stretched For Miles=April 2   Massive Military Movement – Utah – Train Stretched For Miles=April 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 1:31 pm

rawblues wrote:
The Freight cars is where they make their bread and butter money.

Right-e-o. These double stack container carrier rail cars are the new bread and butter for the rail companies. We see 'em all the time here in California.

One of the many BNSF Intermodal Trains passing through the reconstructed area of the Cajon Pass in California.

Massive Military Movement – Utah – Train Stretched For Miles=April 2 Cajon_Intermodal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Massive Military Movement – Utah – Train Stretched For Miles=April 2   Massive Military Movement – Utah – Train Stretched For Miles=April 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Massive Military Movement – Utah – Train Stretched For Miles=April 2
Page 1 of 1