Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pope Seeks Re-Unification Of Catholic And Protestant Churches

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Pope Seeks Re-Unification Of Catholic And Protestant Churches Empty
PostSubject: Pope Seeks Re-Unification Of Catholic And Protestant Churches   Pope Seeks Re-Unification Of Catholic And Protestant Churches I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 7:27 am

By Doug Batchelor
Apr 06, 2014

Pastor Doug Batchelor Analyzes the Pope's Threat to Protestants "Unity or Else." Is the 'Protest' really OVER? Anglican Tony Palmer, Kenneth Copeland, Pope Francis
Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

PostSubject: Re: Pope Seeks Re-Unification Of Catholic And Protestant Churches   Pope Seeks Re-Unification Of Catholic And Protestant Churches I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 8:38 am

That was very creepy. This pope is very kind and persuasive.  The spontaneous hand raising after he finished and Copeland's use of tongues gave me pause.
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: Pope Seeks Re-Unification Of Catholic And Protestant Churches   Pope Seeks Re-Unification Of Catholic And Protestant Churches I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 9:12 am

This was a good one. That Tony Palmer guy gives me the creeps! The first thing that came to my mind when seeing him was "emissary of satan." Whether his is or isn't, that's what I immediately thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pope Seeks Re-Unification Of Catholic And Protestant Churches   Pope Seeks Re-Unification Of Catholic And Protestant Churches I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: