Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UPDATE 4-10-2014 8:48 PST changed turtle title because it is NOW SERIOUS Planes, helicoptors & Agents OH MY!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

UPDATE 4-10-2014 8:48 PST changed turtle title because it is NOW SERIOUS Planes, helicoptors & Agents OH MY! Empty
PostSubject: UPDATE 4-10-2014 8:48 PST changed turtle title because it is NOW SERIOUS Planes, helicoptors & Agents OH MY!   UPDATE 4-10-2014 8:48 PST changed turtle title because it is NOW SERIOUS Planes, helicoptors & Agents OH MY! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 12:24 pm

In probably another of the truthful sounding lies used to grab land or other resources... BLM (NOT A GOV AGENCY) trying to force land users out.

My first thougt is why the confrontation by gov, it costs money?, so why not hire cowboys (with said money) to round up ones on the said BLM land.... which really is the PEOPLES LAND just managed by a private organization through the gov.

http://www.infowars.com/supporters-rally-to-defend-family-facing-red-dawn-showdown-with-feds/

“Red Dawn”: Supporters Rally to Defend Family Facing Showdown With Feds

Waco-style confrontation looms in Nevada as Bundy threatens “range war”

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
April 8, 2014

Supporters of Nevada cattle rancher Cliven Bundy violated a “First Amendment Area” by staging a rally in support of Bundy, who earlier declared a “range war” against federal authorities in response to a land dispute that threatens to escalate into a Waco-style standoff.

Bundy is currently embroiled in a spat with the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) over his long standing refusal to acknowledge a 1993 modification to grazing rights on land that Bundy asserts has been in his family since 1870. On Saturday, hundreds of federal officials, aided by helicopters, low flying aircraft and hired cowboys, began rounding up Bundy’s cattle in northeastern Clark County.

The feds say the move is about enforcing the law and protecting the endangered desert tortoise, but the Bundy family says the spat represents a showdown between big government and American farmers.

“We’ve had enough, we’re going to take our land back, we’re done,” said Bundy’s wife, Carol Bundy, adding that the rally was held “to show that we are not standing alone. People are getting tired of the federal government having unlimited power.”

More than 100 supporters violated a crudely taped off “First Amendment Area” to rally in support of the Bundy family, erecting two flagpoles with the words “We the People” attached, above a flag which read, “Liberty Freedom For God We Stand”. The first amendment area stood empty, with one sign nearby declaring, “1st Amendment is not an area.”

“I grew up on this ranch. This is what we knew,” said Margaret Houston, Cliven Bundy’s younger sister. “It’s got nothing to do with the cattle and the tortoises. It’s about taking our rights — power — and it’s wrong.”

“Right now it looks like the movie Red Dawn, said, Ryan Bundy. “Right now we’ve got 200 plus federal agents up there in a military compound that they have put together and they’ve got snipers….everybody’s armed, and they’ve been monitoring our ranch with high-tech surveillance equipment….it was never about the grazing fees, it’s about control.”

Ranch manager Derrel Spencer warned that a “revolution” was brewing unless a solution could be found to settle the dispute.

As we reported yesterday in an article that has already garnered over 4300 comments, Bundy’s son Dave Bundy was arrested on Sunday by BLM officials after refusing to follow a dispersal order as he filmed cattle from a state highway. According to Dave’s brother Ryan Bundy, snipers had guns trained on them throughout the incident. Feds claimed Dave Bundy had violated the ludicrous “First Amendment Area,” outside of which free speech is banned.

The Bundy family posted still images of snipers who trained guns on them in the video below.

After his son’s arrest, Cliven Bundy posted a statement on his website which read, “They have my cattle and now they have one of my boys. Range War begins tomorrow.”

The Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department asserts that the actions against Bundy are a “federal operation,” while the Nevada Cattlemen’s Association told ABC News, “This has gotten way out of hand,” while refusing to become involved.

Last edited by spring2 on Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

UPDATE 4-10-2014 8:48 PST changed turtle title because it is NOW SERIOUS Planes, helicoptors & Agents OH MY! Empty
PostSubject: Federal Snipers Train Guns on Family For Filming Cattle   UPDATE 4-10-2014 8:48 PST changed turtle title because it is NOW SERIOUS Planes, helicoptors & Agents OH MY! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 1:24 pm

http://www.infowars.com/federal-snipers-train-guns-on-family-for-filming-cattle/Snipers Train Guns on Family For Filming Cattle

Man arrested for expressing free speech outside of designated “First Amendment Area”

UPDATE 4-10-2014 8:48 PST changed turtle title because it is NOW SERIOUS Planes, helicoptors & Agents OH MY! 070414snipe

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
April 7, 2014

Federal snipers with the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) trained guns on members of a family yesterday after they dared to stop and take video footage of cattle outside the bounds of a designated “First Amendment Area,” before arresting one of the men for non-compliance.

Image: Sniper Training (YouTube).

The cattle were being rounded up by BLM officers as part of a crackdown on Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy, who has refused to pay “grazing fees” demanded by the feds as a result of a re-classification of 600,000 acres of federal land in northeastern Clark County which Bundy claims has been in his family for generations.

Some fear the dispute could turn into a Ruby Ridge-style violent standoff because Bundy has said he is prepared to become a martyr for what he perceives as a constitutional stance against tyranny.

As we reported earlier, the feds have now started rounding up Bundy’s cattle in the name of protecting a supposedly endangered species, the desert tortoise, forbidding Bundy from interfering or even entering the vast area. The case is quickly turning into another iconic battle between big government and a besieged family.

Fears that the confrontation may turn violent and concerns that Bundy is drawing increased support from liberty activists and the local community prompted the feds to tape off two ridiculous “First Amendment Areas,” outside of which free speech in support of Bundy is banned. A sign placed inside the area reads “Welcome to Amerika – Wake Up” alongside a hammer and sickle logo.

When Bundy’s family members violated that rule yesterday in an attempt to peacefully document the cattle roundup, they were met with a barrage of loudspeaker warnings and four BLM snipers with their guns trained on the dissenters.

“Several members of the family had gone out for a drive in several vehicles to try to monitor the ongoing federal action to remove their father’s cattle from the range,” reports the Moapa Valley Progress. “They were not travelling on recently restricted federal land, but were travelling along the state highway looking north across the valley for signs of cattle, Ryan Bundy said.”

“He was doing nothing but standing there and filming the landscape,” Bundy said of his brother Dave. “We were on the state highway, not even off of the right-of-way. Even if they want to call [the area that we were filming] federal land; which it’s not; we weren’t even on it. We were on the road.”

Image: BLM “First Amendment Area” (YouTube).

None of the family members were armed, but as soon as Dave Bundy began filming the cattle in the distance, 11 BLM vehicles each with two agents arrived and surrounded him.

“They also had four snipers on the hill above us all trained on us. We were doing nothing besides filming the area,” said Ryan Bundy.

The family were told to leave the area via loudspeaker because they had violated the crudely established “First Amendment Area”.

“They said that we had no first amendment rights except for up by the bridge where they had established an area for that,” Bundy said.

When Dave Bundy didn’t immediately heed the warning and return to his vehicle, a dog was set on him and he was subsequently arrested.

“He was filming and talking on the phone, I don’t know to whom,” Ryan Bundy said. “It happened pretty fast. They came down on him hard and had a German Shepherd on him. And then they took him.”

When Dave Bundy’s father Cliven attempted to contact emergency response in both Mesquite and for Metro in an attempt to discover the whereabouts of his son, he was told to, “get off the phone or he would be arrested,” according to Ryan Bundy.

Should the Bundy case escalate any further, what has up to this point remained a largely local news story threatens to explode into a national controversy – re-igniting resentment over big government and a federal bureaucracy increasingly trampling on the rights of the American people to be left alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE 4-10-2014 8:48 PST changed turtle title because it is NOW SERIOUS Planes, helicoptors & Agents OH MY!   UPDATE 4-10-2014 8:48 PST changed turtle title because it is NOW SERIOUS Planes, helicoptors & Agents OH MY! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 10:54 am

http://www.prisonplanet.com/nevada-governor-blasts-feds-first-amendment-area-in-bundy-dispute.html

Nevada Governor Blasts Feds’ ‘First Amendment Area’ in Bundy Dispute

“Constitutional rights sacred to all Nevadans”

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
April 9, 2014

Nevada Governor Brian Sandoval has inserted himself into the escalating standoff between cattle rancher Cliven Bundy and federal officials by blasting the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) over their creation of a ‘First Amendment Area’ outside of which free speech is banned.
Nevada Governor Blasts Feds First Amendment Area in Bundy Dispute 070414zone

Image: First Amendment Area (YouTube).

The ‘First Amendment Area’ set up by BLM agents is a crudely taped off piece of land inside which supporters of Bundy, who is engaged in a long running dispute with feds over grazing rights on a 600,000 acre expanse in northeastern Clark County, are allowed to express their free speech.

However, protesters have completely ignored the area, instead staging large demonstrations on Bundy’s ranch. The only presence inside the ‘First Amendment Area’ are signs which read “1st Amendment is not an area” and another that states, “Welcome to Amerika – Wake Up” alongside a hammer and sickle logo.

“Most disturbing to me is the BLM’s establishment of a ‘First Amendment Area’ that tramples upon Nevadans’ fundamental rights under the U.S. Constitution,” said Sandoval in a statement. “To that end, I have advised the BLM that such conduct is offensive to me and countless others and that the ‘First Amendment Area’ should be dismantled immediately.”

“No cow justifies the atmosphere of intimidation which currently exists nor the limitation of constitutional rights that are sacred to all Nevadans. The BLM needs to reconsider its approach to this matter and act accordingly,” asserted the Governor.

The Bundy family responded to Sandoval’s statement by saying they were disappointed that he didn’t take a more firm stance to back them in their dispute with the BLM, but they were pleased with his sentiments regarding the ‘First Amendment Area’.

“Whenever you designate an area, then you’re restricting it everywhere else. When you designate an area like that for first amendment rights, you [don't] give the people any rights. You [take them] away, and every other location,” said Ryan Bundy.

The Bundy family came face to face with the consequences of violating the free speech zone on Sunday when Dave Bundy was arrested for taking video footage from a state highway of BLM agents rounding up his family’s cattle. Video footage later proved that armed snipers had their guns trained on the family during the incident.

On Sunday, Cliven Bundy promised to launch a “range war” on federal officials after they began rounding up his cattle. Authorities are justifying the move by pointing out they are simply enforcing a 1993 rule change which prevents Bundy’s livestock from grazing on the land in order to protect the endangered desert tortoise.

Bundy and his supporters see the spat as something entirely different, portraying it as a clash between out of control big government and patriotic American family farmers.

With Bundy’s ranch under constant surveillance from armed agents ensconced inside what Ryan Bundy described as a “military compound,” some fear the standoff could lead to a Ruby Ridge or Waco-style tragedy.

Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/paul.j.watson.71
FOLLOW Paul Joseph Watson @ https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Real Americans   UPDATE 4-10-2014 8:48 PST changed turtle title because it is NOW SERIOUS Planes, helicoptors & Agents OH MY! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 4:22 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QuzT67Ekles

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE 4-10-2014 8:48 PST changed turtle title because it is NOW SERIOUS Planes, helicoptors & Agents OH MY!   UPDATE 4-10-2014 8:48 PST changed turtle title because it is NOW SERIOUS Planes, helicoptors & Agents OH MY! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 7:05 pm

This land is YOUR land! This land is OUR land!

Stand behind Cliven D. Bundy -The Last Man Standing- Lets NEVER let him Stand alone!

The Peoples land! of ALL The  People of All the States. the Fed's do not own these lands!
BLM is not .gov it is private agency managing OUR LANDS!!!!

Please support in you hearts and Prayers!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE 4-10-2014 8:48 PST changed turtle title because it is NOW SERIOUS Planes, helicoptors & Agents OH MY!   UPDATE 4-10-2014 8:48 PST changed turtle title because it is NOW SERIOUS Planes, helicoptors & Agents OH MY! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 7:10 pm

Forget 0 at the beginning It is the SONG that is most important!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnvCPQqQWds
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: I SUPPORT CLIVE BUNDY AND    UPDATE 4-10-2014 8:48 PST changed turtle title because it is NOW SERIOUS Planes, helicoptors & Agents OH MY! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 7:18 pm

UPDATE 4-10-2014 8:48 PST changed turtle title because it is NOW SERIOUS Planes, helicoptors & Agents OH MY! B93e2f658cd03094ea9053a14f01a522b7f808ba

By Guerilla Media Network
Contributor profile | More stories
Story Views

Now:
Last Hour:
Last 24 Hours:
Total:
Bundy Ranch Protesters Force Feds To Stand Down: Prevent Cliven Bundy’s Son From Being Arrested
Wednesday, April 9, 2014 11:06
UPDATE 4-10-2014 8:48 PST changed turtle title because it is NOW SERIOUS Planes, helicoptors & Agents OH MY! Google-plus-20
UPDATE 4-10-2014 8:48 PST changed turtle title because it is NOW SERIOUS Planes, helicoptors & Agents OH MY! Linked-in-logo-20

(Before It's News)
by Guerilla Girl Ashley The Pete Santilli Show & The Guerilla Media Network
We at Guerrilla Media Network have been telling our listeners for the past two yrs, that all it’s going to take to get our republic back is for the good people of America to stand up to the feds and tell them to back off. The Feds are just your typical bully, and once you stand up to them and punch them in the mouth they will back down. Please watch this very powerful video that shows maybe 15-20 protesters confronting the feds, and forcing them to tuck their tail between there legs and flee, just like the cowards that they are.

UPDATE 4-10-2014 8:48 PST changed turtle title because it is NOW SERIOUS Planes, helicoptors & Agents OH MY! Cliven-bundy-feds-stole-cattle
Watch Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsS8zXkrrCI

The Pete Santilli Show broadcasts live on The Guerilla Media Network.  Please join us on the Guerilla Media Network broadcasting your favorite talk shows, political art and news 24/7.  

If you would like to express your opinions or concerns on the air during the live broadcast of The Pete Santilli Show, please call (218) 862-9829

Be sure to tune in to the Pete Santilli Show daily at 10am-2pm PST / 12pm-4pm CST / 1pm-5pm EST.  Pete & his co-host Susannah Cole broadcast daily for 3 hours to discuss breaking news headlines, and interview some of our nation’s most interesting patriots & controversial guests.

UPDATE 4-10-2014 8:48 PST changed turtle title because it is NOW SERIOUS Planes, helicoptors & Agents OH MY! BIN%20Button%282%29

UPDATE 4-10-2014 8:48 PST changed turtle title because it is NOW SERIOUS Planes, helicoptors & Agents OH MY! ?54a6d75c-71bb-11e3-b80d-000000000062&lang=en&ver=3
Please “LIKE”, share and recommend this story..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE 4-10-2014 8:48 PST changed turtle title because it is NOW SERIOUS Planes, helicoptors & Agents OH MY!   UPDATE 4-10-2014 8:48 PST changed turtle title because it is NOW SERIOUS Planes, helicoptors & Agents OH MY! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 7:51 pm

http://www.prisonplanet.com/before-nevada-cattle-rancher-dispute-blm-was-euthanizing-endangered-desert-tortoise.html

Before Nevada Cattle Rancher Dispute, BLM Was Euthanizing Endangered Desert Tortoise

Endangered tortoise used as justification to assault Nevada rancher’s property rights

Adan Salazar
Prison Planet.com
April 9, 2014

Months before the heated contention between the Bureau of Land Management and Nevada cattle rancher Cliven Bundy, purportedly over protecting an endangered species of desert tortoise, the BLM was euthanizing the tortoises in droves.

Before Nevada Cattle Rancher Dispute, BLM Was Euthanizing Endangered Desert Tortoise palmsprings images.Par .c5faf14d.Image .408.263

700 – 840 endangered tortoises face BLM euthanization “because that’s the sensible thing to do.”
On Saturday, the BLM, with the help of helicopters, low-flying aircraft and hired cowboys, began rounding up Bundy’s cattle, on what the man asserts is his own land, and forbade him from interfering with the operation, as Bundy announced he was prepared to weather a full-on assault.

“My forefathers have been up and down the Virgin Valley ever since 1877. All these rights I claim have been created through pre-emptive rights and beneficial use of the forage and water. I have been here longer. My rights are before the BLM even existed,” Bundy said.

The BLM says they’re moving in, not to encroach on the man’s property rights, but because Bundy didn’t pay “grazing fees,” which the Bureau has imposed on land developers “who disturb tortoise habitat on public land,” according to the Associated Press.

Throughout the housing boom in the 2000s, the Bureau was earning enough to fund the Desert Tortoise Conservation Center (DTCC) in southern Las Vegas, a habitat “created in 1991 to house wild desert tortoises removed from the path of development and to use those tortoises to aid recovery of the species.” Its operating budget was about $1 million per year.

But the recession that followed dwindled the number of developers, and in turn funds for the DTCC.

So, facing the prospect of shutting their doors, the DTCC began releasing healthier turtles into the wild, and euthanizing some of the sick ones.

From August 25, 2013:

Back at the conservation center, a large refrigerator labeled “carcass freezer” hummed in the desert sun as scientists examined the facility’s 1,400 inhabitants to find those hearty enough to release into the wild. Officials expect to euthanize more than half the animals in the coming months in preparation for closure at the end of 2014.

“It’s the lesser of two evils, but it’s still evil,” Roy Averill-Murray, tortoise recovery coordinator with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service desert, told the AP.

Averill-Murray estimated 50 to 60 percent of the facility’s 1,400 tortoises were stricken with disease and could not be housed near healthy tortoises. Others were “too feeble to survive,” according to the AP, and could not be adopted out.

“The ones that don’t get better and that are sick and suffering will probably be euthanized because that’s the sensible thing to do,” Allyson Walsh, associate director for the San Diego Zoo’s Institute for Conservation Research, said.

News that the tortoises were going to be set free or killed spurred people around the world to contact the refuge in attempts to adopt death row tortoises, and donations began flowing in hopes to keep the DTCC afloat, but the BLM estimated it wouldn’t be enough to sustain it overall.

“Although it’s wonderful that people want to give money, it won’t change the outcome for the Desert Conservation Center,” BLM Communications Chief Erica Haspiel-Szlosek stated. “There just isn’t money to keep it going, nor is it really the best use of conservation funds.”

The tortoises’ average 100-year life span also doesn’t exactly make them the most ideal pets.

Despite the imminent closing of the DTCC’s doors due to lack of funding, the BLM has gone on to round up about 234 of rancher Cliven Bundy’s cattle at gunpoint claiming they’re helping protect the tortoise and also claiming he owes them over $1 million in grazing fees.

At the same time, seizing and impounding all 908 of Bundy’s cattle would cost the government an estimated $3 million, a figure that would keep the DTCC thriving for another three years.

Interestingly, the BLM is also facing a lawsuit from various environmental groups suing on the grounds that the bureau “has failed to track the effects of a wide range of human activities in the California desert on the tortoise..”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE 4-10-2014 8:48 PST changed turtle title because it is NOW SERIOUS Planes, helicoptors & Agents OH MY!   UPDATE 4-10-2014 8:48 PST changed turtle title because it is NOW SERIOUS Planes, helicoptors & Agents OH MY! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 10:22 am

Revolution Now In Nevada – What You Can Do To Fight Back
Thursday, April 10, 2014 5:50

(Before It's News)
By Susan Duclos

It is time.

A revolution without a shot fired is possible, and for those that have been wringing their hands over what they have been watching happen to the US and wondering what a single person can do about it, there is plenty.

Quick recap: Cliven Bundy is a racher who in the early 1990s was told that the area he allowed his cattle to graze was all of a sudden off limits, as dictated by the Bureau of Land Management (BLM), in order to save some tortoises. He refused to comply since his family had been using that area for longer than the BLM even existed. 

After a long, drawn out battle, now the federal government has come in, surrounded the family, set up de facto martial law, assualted his son, stolen his cattle, killing many in the process, set up a “First Amendment free speech area,” and have terrorized the whole community in Nevada in the process.

BIN friends and contributor Pete Santilli is there, militias are vowing to go stand with Mr. Bundy, the community is standing with him, and in the video below we see that Blaine Cooper and friends are heading there as well.

For those that cannot travel to stand with them against this brutal regime of federal agents, there is quite a bit that can be done.

SHARE – Every story, every video of the confrontation needs to be shared far and wide, write about it, comment, email those that have not heard, post to Facebook groups, Twitter, and all the other social networking sites.

CALL – The Nevada Governor Brian Sandoval issued a statement of concern over the “free speech” area set up by the fedeal government, Rangers, BLM and other agents, but he hasn’t got off his behind to show up in support of Mr. Bundy….. call his office and express your outrage over what these terrorists in the US government are doing to him.

Call the Senator, the sherriff’s office, every media outlet you can think of that is NOT reporting this situation.

EMAIL: Follow up with emailing all of the above entities, encourage your friends and family to do the same.

Bureau Of Land Management Phone Number:  (202) 208-3801
Brian Sandoval Email Contact Form- http://gov.nv.gov/Contact/Governor/
Brian Sandoval – Carson City Phone # - (775) 684-5670
Brian Sandoval Las Vegas Phone # -(702) 486-2500
Senator Dean Heller Contact Form - http://www.heller.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/contact-form
Phone #’s For Heller – Reno: 775-686-5770/ Las Vegas: 702-388-6605/ Washington: 202-224-6244
Sheriff Douglas Gillespi - (702) 828-3231 or (702) – 828 – 3111
Email: Sheriff@lvmpd.com

Now is the time to stand up and be heard because one person can make a difference when one person becomes two, two becomes four, four becomes eight, and so on…….. 

Now is the time for a Revolution……. now is the moment we say enough…….not through violence, but with sheer numbers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBlR1B-WLus

Cross posted at  Wake up America
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Stewart Rhodes will fly in, including Sheriff Mack and other Sheriffs from various parts of the Country   UPDATE 4-10-2014 8:48 PST changed turtle title because it is NOW SERIOUS Planes, helicoptors & Agents OH MY! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 10:48 pm

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=304886

Please contact your NV colleagues. These federal agents need to be ordered down before they hurt somebody- Oath Keepers

Posted By: Basil [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 10-Apr-2014 12:53:58

~Basil

Alert, Alert, Alert!

Oath Keepers just had a Board meeting and we are going in there now with our Nevada people. Stewart Rhodes will fly in there tomorrow with some serious support, including Sheriff Mack and other Sheriffs from various parts of the Country and one State Representative from Washington State, who is an Oath Keeper. We are hoping to prevent bloodshed. Everything there is growing very volatile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhJ6H9vlEDA&feature=youtu.be

More laters....
Salute!
Elias

Please immediately contact your Congressional colleagues from Nevada, convince them to do what they can to calm this extremely volatile situation before something totally senseless, tragic, and shameful happens in our sister State, Nevada. (see below) And, "... as far is Congress is concerned, I believe the time has come to open investigative hearings into these land management agencies and their widespread unlawful law enforcement activities," me too. As you might know, Montana is also subject and object of these kind of armed invasions, sadly becoming a very unpleasant and unsafe place for an American to live. It need not be that way.

--------------

Excessive Force; "First Amendment Area"

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Bundy+Nevada+BLM

April 8, 2014:
http://thewesterner.blogspot.com/2014/04/email-from-ramona-hage-morrison.html (pasted below)
http://thewesterner.blogspot.com/2014/04/last-man-standing.html
http://thewesterner.blogspot.com/2014/04/armed-fed-agents-and-snipers-nevada.html
http://thewesterner.blogspot.com/2014/04/cattle-roundup-continues-amid-protest.html
http://thewesterner.blogspot.com/2014/04/range-war-with-blm-hundreds-rally-for.html

Clark County Sheriff Douglas C. Gillespie
(702) 828-3231
Governor Sandoval
http://gov.nv.gov/Contact/Governor/
BLM SNIPERS
http://www.blm.gov/wo/st/en/National_Page/Contact_Us.html

Cliven 'n Carol Bundy
https://www.youtube.com/user/jaredwalther56/videos
Latest court order
http://www.blm.gov/pgdata/etc/medialib/blm/nv/field_offices/las_vegas_field_office/cattle_trespass.Par.40211.File.dat/Dkt%2056%20Order%20Granting%20Motion%20to%20Enforce%2010-9-13.pdf
The case
http://dockets.justia.com/docket/nevada/nvdce/2:2012cv00804/87613

Tuesday, April 08, 2014
Email from Ramona Hage Morrison commenting on the Bundy situation - Wayne Hage Jr is at the Bundy Ranch
My brother Wayne Hage drove to the Bundy Ranch last night with a friend to provide emotional support to Cliven during this federal raid on his ranch and encourage them to keep a cool head. However, I am very concerned about the safety of Wayne and the Bundy family.

Here is the problem. The BLM and BLM attorney out of Sacramento, Nancy Zahedi, are running this entire law enforcement action. The Sheriff has told Mr. Bundy he is staying“neutral”. As you are aware, every land law passed by Congress has reserved civil and criminal jurisdiction to the states unless they have a specific session of exclusive jurisdiction by the State legislature under Article I, Sec. 8, Clause 17 of the Constitution. The lands at issue here are held in “proprietorial interest only” jurisdiction, wherein the federal government has the same status as “any other land owner.”

I spoke with the Bundy’s and my brother this morning. Here is what is happening on the ground according to them. They said over 40 government vehicles including BLM, Park Service, Homeland Security and FBI passed by their property this morning, not counting rent-a-cowboys, and other bureaucrats that are elsewhere on the ranch. They understand from a Mesquite city police officer and their personal friend (whose department has been ordered by Clark Co. Sheriff Gillespie to stand down) that the Bundy’s should not be deceived; that the BLM has hired special forces wearing BLM gear to run this operation. Also, at a private airport near the Bundy ranch, photos were taken of a military helicopter landing and military men in full military gear disembarking. This possibly invokes the Treaty of Posse Comitatus. The Bundy’s say their ranch is completely surrounded by federal forces on the hills around the ranch.

Clearly the Clark Co. Sheriff has committed malfeasance of office by allowing federal employees impersonating law enforcement officers to breach the peace in his county and not running this impoundment himself under state law. I sit on the Board of Agriculture and we have brand inspectors situated in the middle of this fracas for whom I am concerned. However, as far is Congress is concerned, I believe the time has come to open investigative hearings into these land management agencies and their widespread unlawful law enforcement activities.

My questions are these: Under what authority are these bureaucrats receiving appropriations for law enforcement guns, equipment and manpower? Under what authority are they conducting these activities? These same questions apply to the USFWS raid on Gibson Guitar. As you are well aware, Congress has only granted federal law enforcement authority in very limited instances.

On the local level we obviously need Sheriffs like Sheriff DeMeo in the neighboring county of Nye to stand up to these thugs. But the reality is in the west that the lowest level federal employee can waltz into practically any office from Nevada’s Governor on down and claim they have supremacy under the Supremacy Clause and Territorial Clause and our local officials will most often submit, including the Governor. We for all practical purposes have a territorial governor, a sheriff who instead of serving at the pleasure of the folks who elected him, serves at the orders of the BLM. It goes downhill from there. These federal agencies need to be disarmed. Unless the United States and individual states intend to continue down this slippery slope of acquiescing to an unelected, armed, federal police force operating under an unlawful assertion of power, then I believe we had better get control of this situation soon. We need everyone to follow the law INCLUDING federal employees. These out-of-control federal land management bureaucrats are an obvious place to start.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Dave Hodges   UPDATE 4-10-2014 8:48 PST changed turtle title because it is NOW SERIOUS Planes, helicoptors & Agents OH MY! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 10:24 am

http://thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/04/11/sheriff-mack-cspoa-oathkeepers-state-legislators-america-stands-with-cliven-bundy/

Sheriff Mack, CSPOA, Oathkeepers, State Legislators & America Stands with Cliven Bundy
April 11, 2014 - Agenda 21, Featured, Main - Tagged: Andy biggs, arizona state legislator, BLM, bundy ranch standoff, cliven bundy, cspoam, dave hodges, oathkeepers, the common sense show - no comments

Dave Hodges

The Common Sense Show

April 11, 2014

bundy cattle confiscated

I recently received an email from Sheriff Richard Mack updating me on the recent happenings with regard to the Bundy case and Bureau of Land Management (BLM).

The Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association (CSPOA) have traveled to Nevada to stand with the Bundy family. Additionally, the Oathkeepers have done the same. An estimated 5,000 militia types from Western states have also made their way to the Bundy property as well.

Sheriff Mack and CSPOA are responding to the storm brewing between Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy and the BLM. They have responded by stating that the all-too-frequent bullying of individual citizens by various militarized Federal agencies have usurped the Constitution and they have vowed that the forces of tyranny can be stopped. In fact, as CSPOA claims, it’s an epidemic that “must be stopped”.

I have learned that Sheriff Mack is leaving early Saturday morning for an emergency trip to Bunkerville, Nevada, along with other members of the CSPOA posse to stand with the Bundy’s and find a peaceful resolution to this conflict (i.e., the feds going home). The name is “Bunkerville”, is both ironic and appropriately named, don’t you think?

Stunning Development

bundy ranchThe case involving Cliven Bundy is yet another case of David vs. Goliath in what has become an all-to-familiar scene in which some agency of the Federal government swoops in, flashes their badges and guns and seize control of the private property of an American taxpayer without so much as offering the pretense of the due process of law.

As this case was unfolding, I mentioned that this was a classic Agenda 21 case (e.g. land confiscation, fracking, etc.). However, this case has now taken on a life of its own and has become more important than a beleaguered rancher facing off against the forces of tyranny.

This is now a case of America vs. the tyranny of the federal government and who is going to blink first?

I do not think any of us could have predicted that this case would generate the attention among awakened Americans that it has. Yet, interestingly, the MSM is strangely quiet on this issue involving the Bundy family vs. the BLM.
The Arizona Legislature Stands With Bundy

In a case of “I would never have believed this in a million years”, the Arizona State Senate President Andy Biggs and the Arizona House of Representatives Speaker Dave Livingston are both in agreement that Arizona should be involved in supporting CSPOA and Oath Keepers in going to Bunkerville, Nevada. These two leaders of the Arizona Legislature have vowed to support the Cliven Bundy family. This stunning development cannot be overstated, and yet, there is more. Additionally, State Senators Al Melvin, Chester Crandall, and Kelly Ward along with State Representatives Brenda Barton, Bob Thorpe, Kelly Townsend and Warren Peterson are all planning to be at the Bundy ranch by Sunday morning. All of these local government officials are planning to attend the Press Conference Monday afternoon with the CSPOA and Oath Keepers along with the Bundy’s and other sheriffs and public officials from across the country.
The Oathkeepers Declare Their Position

It is my distinct privilege to announce that the Oathkeepers have pledged their full support for Cliven Bundy and are helping to lead the charge in challenging the tyrannical actions of the federal government. The following press release is from the Oathkeepers.

“A Delegation of state legislators, lead by Washington State Representative Matt Shea, along with a delegation of current serving Sheriffs, lead by Sheriff Richard Mack of the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association, and military and police members of Oath Keepers, are converging on the site of a stand-off between federal law enforcement and Nevada Rancher Cliven Bundy, to prevent bloodshed and to stand in defense of hardworking rural Americans who are under assault by a runaway federal government.”

LAS VEGAS, NV, April 10, 2014

The expressed support state legislators is monumental and could prove historically significant because what happens over the next 72 hours at this ranch could potentially change the course of American History.
Possible Outcomes

There are several possible outcomes regarding the brewing confrontation which could come to a head this weekend. Here are just a few possible scenarios which could play out in the next few days.
The BLM Backs down and Withdraws Its Occupation Forces

bundy confrontationThis would be the prudent move. The BLM, in order to prevent too many in the public from finding out about their escalating level of tyranny, shy away from the confrontation and quietly withdraw the scene while vowing to return. I do not see this happening.
It Is Randy Weaver and Ruby Ridge All Over Again?

The readers may recall that Mrs. Weaver, at Ruby Ridge, was brutally murdered by the FBI for pointing a loaded baby at the FBI for which she was promptly shot in the head while standing in her kitchen. Nobody from the FBI was ever brought to justice for this heinous act. The point being here, is that if some trigger-happy BLM agent opens fire on a Bundy family member. If this happens, what will the local militia do? If they fire back, then all hell could break lose.

In this scenario, there is no doubt that DHS would get to roll out some of their newly acquired 2.2 billion rounds of ammunition to go with their 2700 armored personnel carriers. If further bloodshed were to occur, the fallen civilian victims would become martyrs. We would very likely see riots breaking out all over the country in which buildings would be burned and authorities would be defied. Personally, I do not believe that this incident can go so far as to prompt a revolution on its own. However, this issue carries the distinct possibility of defining the sides for a possible civil war in this country in the future. Again, the fact that prominent state legislators are so clearly opposed to the federal government on this issue will ultimately serve as a dividing point between the two sides if blood is spilled.
What Direction Will This Take?
The Bundy fate is spelled out in this map.

The Bundy fate is spelled out in this map.

In this case, the Obama administration holds all the cards. Many of us in the media feel that Obama would like nothing better than to draw a group of dissidents out in the open and crush them as a sign of absolute subjugation of the American people. Some feel that the globalist forces will avoid confrontation and continue on their steady path of conquering America one Agenda 21 policy at a time.

If I were Obama, I would choose the latter path, because it is the path of least resistance. However, we have learned that Obama is impulsive and therefore, all bets are off.

There is one thing that we can all be sure of, we are indeed watching history in the making as this has become a case of Constitutional supporting Americans vs. the Brown Shirts of the Obama administration.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Western Rifle Shooters Association   UPDATE 4-10-2014 8:48 PST changed turtle title because it is NOW SERIOUS Planes, helicoptors & Agents OH MY! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 10:25 am

Read the comments also.

http://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2014/04/10/studies-in-regime-autodelegitimization-connecticut-and-nevada/

Western Rifle Shooters Association
"Blow the dust off the clock. Your watches are behind the times. Throw open the heavy curtains which are so dear to you – you do not even suspect that the day has already dawned outside." – Solzhenitsyn
Skip to content

Home
About

← Good Question
Day By Day →
Studies In Comparative Regime Autodelegitimization: Connecticut And Nevada
Posted on April 10, 2014 | 12 Comments

IMG-20140405-00075
Some quick compare/contrast thoughts on last weekend’s CT Rally and the developing situation in southeastern Nevada:

Government force presence: In Hartford, there were very few (actually, unnaturally few) uniformed personnel in the vicinity of the Capitol. I counted only 7 uniforms, all from the Capitol Police. Someone (Sam C., help me!) indicated that there were many more (50 or so) undercover popo on site – but still 60 or so coppers (none in hats-and-bats riot gear) to a crowd of between 1500 and 3000 is a very nominal show of force, especially given that there were NO armored vehicle, SWAT “bread trucks”, rotary/fixed-wing air, or government UAV assets observable that day.

Speculation: Someone in the senior CT leadership said, “Don’t give ‘em anything to grouse about.”

In Nevada, the following video says it all:

Speculation: Someone in the senior BLM leadership said, “Don’t give ‘em a single inch.”

Obviously, more hard info on the numbers/units/disposition of .gov forces in Nevada will enhance or disprove that speculation.

But what’s the smart bet?

Public Outreach By Organizers: By far, CCDL did the best job of any organization I have seen since the first Tea Party rallies back in April, 2009. There were clearly-designated folks handing out CCDL protest signs on both approaches to the rally site, the audio was first class, the group had a live feed to the world of the speeches, the speakers’ podium was completely appropriate, and there were CCDL workers walking through the crowd as facilitators throughout the rally.

The message?

Too damned electoral and “hoping that the Supreme Court will help us” for my tastes, but what is to be expected?

In Nevada, on the other hand, I sure wish some of the social-media/propaganda talent on display recently in the Ukrainian uprising was on the job. The most important oversight I can see is the absence of a clearly-designated point-of-contact for media and other inquiries.

The message?

Bk3gLkwCMAACN_k

I am hoping that there is a team in Bunkerville working with the core supporters to make sure that every message-carrying opportunity is being developed to the fullest.

CCDL sure did.

The Crowd: More photos to come, but here are four takeaway points from the Hartford crowd:

- Skewed significantly young: No less than 1 out of 5 was 35 or under – a big deal in the “old white guy” gun rights game.

- Significant numbers of women of all ages: Again, expanding the reality and the perception that gun rights are no longer just an “old white guy” game.

- Families: God bless every single Dad and/or Mom who brought their kids into what was a potentially-dangerous situation – it made the day.

- Regional support: By far, the most important aspect. If the momentum can be maintained and even increased once King Cuomo’s New York kingdom goes full ‘tard on 15 April, there are real possibilities for both political and operational co-operation between freedomlovers in CT, NH, MA, NJ, NY, ME, and RI.

Hopefully, the folks there saw what I saw and are acting on it – for as that damned website constantly natters:

Tempus fugit.

Nevada?

Lord knows.

Reports on the crowd’s make-up sure would be useful in helping supporters decide go/nogo on spending the time/money to come to Bunkerville and help tortoise-polish.

Bottom line: In both Connecticut and Nevada, freedom supporters came or are coming face-to-face with regime forces. In Hartford, “nice” took the day on both sides’ parts, although the groundwork for sterner measures was laid by FREEFOR, especially by this chap:

In Nevada, a much more serious situation is evolving, and as the calendar moves towards the birthday of Eliot Ness, both the Bundy family and Team Freedom in general need to make sure their messages and their imagery are being sent to a waiting world quickly, clearly, and effectively.

More to come, as this link-rich recap suggests.

Alea iacta est.

Bk6SLqVCcAE6dLJ

Bk4gKnOCAAAh9_f-1
Share this:

Twitter
Facebook
Reddit
Print
Email
StumbleUpon
Digg

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
12 responses to “Studies In Comparative Regime Autodelegitimization: Connecticut And Nevada”

Anonymous | April 11, 2014 at 01:15 | Reply

hey man, i would love to grab the go-bag and rifle and go but can’t. is there a fund to support the bundy’s or folks going to support them. i’d be glad to help out but i can’t go. thanks for your hard work, pete.
HHH Old Vet. | April 11, 2014 at 03:00 | Reply

When I go down to the Bundy’s Ranch, it Won’t be to “Play”.
StukaPilot | April 11, 2014 at 04:58 | Reply

Bill Stevens still thinks people can vote their way out of the encroaching Tyranny. He will soon discover otherwise. As to “RINOs”, that’s gotten old. They’re simply…Republicans…and they are what they are and do what they do: talk Liberty while enabling Tyranny..
Lewis Bogbeagle | April 11, 2014 at 05:33 | Reply

I imagine that TPTB are watching Nevada very carefully. A litmus test.

If the various pro-Liberty factions fail to respond, it will be perceived as a Green Light for further incursions.

It’s a Hell of a thing to leave your home and work, in order to confront the forces of wickedness.

Maximum Kudos to any who make that sort of commitment.

Turns out that there are minerals and oil at stake, here … it’s not just about cows and turtles.
Jim Klein | April 11, 2014 at 09:00 | Reply

“If the various pro-Liberty factions fail to respond, it will be perceived as a Green Light for further incursions.”

Maybe, but fuck what they think; there are unlimited incursions as it is. Either they start the show or they don’t. If they do, then defensive force ought to be brought to bear until the dust settles and the bodies are counted. “NO MORE WACOS.”

But if they don’t, then IMO this one isn’t optimal…at least not for those freedomistas who are so big on Rule of Law. I’m not burdened with that particular problem, but it would be silly to ignore that others are.

Speaking only for myself, if I’m gonna fight in a War, I’d prefer that my allies engage in very, very clear thinking. That alone might be enough of a change to carry through to a Win. Heh, it’d better be.
Lewis Bogbeagle | April 11, 2014 at 05:33 | Reply

Ooops, I meant to say “Water”, not “oil”.
Tom Cumseh | April 11, 2014 at 08:41 | Reply

The morning of the rally local PD fell in behind my vehicle a block from my house and stayed with me for a good couple of miles. Yesterday morning a squaddie slow rolled my front lawn and officer friendly took a good long look into my front window. Yesterday afternoon a nice blue helicopter was seen overhead. Fellas, I’m already playing by the rules as Mr. K puts it. Must be a bitch now that so many are active huh? Talk to Jim, he knows me we camped together with our kids. I’m not the bad guy you’re looking for trust me.

God speed to anyone who is headed to help the Bundy family. Again if support logistics (in the form of food, water, help with back home) are needed please reach out. t_cumseh@hushmail.com <-please also consider all forms of electronic comms to be compromised, I don't give a shit what anyone says.
outlawpatriot | April 11, 2014 at 09:11 | Reply

Excellent contrast/comparison Peter. I really appreciate the job your doing.
oughtsix | April 11, 2014 at 09:44 | Reply

+100
Karl Clinger Ushanka | April 11, 2014 at 09:52 | Reply

Best advice yet re: Nevada standoff! Yes, put the Ukrainians in charge of the social media campaign. They set the standard.
Highlander | April 11, 2014 at 09:54 | Reply

Feds think that Connecticut would be a bad place for a show-down, too many people in a small concentrated area, if 3% of the NE showed up the fed/leo would be over whelmed. However, Nevada they see as less likely to be able to produce over whelming numbers and there is the oil angle too. TPTB are looking for a showdown where they can dominate with “shock and awe” without the general public being able to hear or see it.

Cruachan!
Concerned American | April 11, 2014 at 10:04 | Reply

Yup.

That’s why more witnesses on site are needed.

Along with range cards prepared by those not attending.

For those keeping a list at home, start here

http://www.doi.gov/whoweare/blm-dir.cfm

then go here

http://www.blm.gov/wo/st/en/info/directory.html

and then go here

http://www.blm.gov/nv/st/en/info/state_directory/southern_nevada.html

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE 4-10-2014 8:48 PST changed turtle title because it is NOW SERIOUS Planes, helicoptors & Agents OH MY!   UPDATE 4-10-2014 8:48 PST changed turtle title because it is NOW SERIOUS Planes, helicoptors & Agents OH MY! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 10:34 am

" This is your land, this my land.... sing it people!!!

Rancher Cliven Bundy Speaks: “I Don’t Recognize Them Having Any Jurisdiction or Authority Over This Land” *Video*
Mac Slavo
April 10th, 2014
SHTFplan.com
Comments (198)
Read by 6,681 people

Update: [16:00 PST] – This video interview follows reports that up to 5,000 militia members are on their way to Nevada to stand with the Bundy family against massive government overreach. Earlier today Bundy family members and friends broke through the Federal blockade to rescue cattle stuck behind enemy lines.

Cliven-Bundy-Range-Wars

The man at the center of the dispute, rancher Cliven Bundy, joins Infowars‘ David Knight and Steve Quayle for an exclusive interview to discuss developments at Bunkerville, Nevada where there are now at least 300 Federal law enforcement agents surrounding the Bundy ranch.

According to Cliven Bundy, what’s at issue is that the US government has no right to call the shots over the land, as dictated by the 10th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.

Mr. Bundy also notes that he and those arriving in the area are prepared to do whatever it takes to maintain their sovereignty.

The first thing we need to make clear is – who owns this land? That’s really not clear. We have a federal judge that says the United States owns this land. We have the United States Constitution that says Nevada owns this land.

So this is where I’m at… Let’s talk about my grazing fee… who am I supposed to pay my grazing fee to? Constitutional sovereignty of Nevada that owns this land?

No. The one I get the grazing fee bill from is the United States government.

I don’t recognize them having any jurisdiction or authority over this land.

I do not have a contract with the United States government.

…I urge you, read the Constitution. Those founding fathers laid out how we’re supposed to act. They have all the answers already laid out for us. Why don’t we live that Constitution and be happy in America?

I know what I’m going to do. I’m going to do whatever it takes. The public and the protesters here… I think are ready to do whatever it takes, too.

In other words, this thing’s not gonna’ get over tomorrow. We’re going to fight until we win this and get our public lands back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uS1EW839LsI

(Watch at Youtube)
20 Cowboys Break Federal Blockade And Recover 30 Cattle From BLM
GOD BLESS COWBOYS!! TRUE AMERICAN HERITAGE!! LEVER ACTION AND SIX SHOOTERS!!

This is a developing situation.

Stay tuned for more information as it becoms available via SHTFplan.com, The Daily Sheeple, Infowars, Steve Quayle, et. al.
Please Spread The Word And Share This Post

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE 4-10-2014 8:48 PST changed turtle title because it is NOW SERIOUS Planes, helicoptors & Agents OH MY!   UPDATE 4-10-2014 8:48 PST changed turtle title because it is NOW SERIOUS Planes, helicoptors & Agents OH MY! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 11:28 am

I'd bet CA$H money that if anyone ever gets to the bottom of this it has Din-G Harry Reid written all over it. Anyone with any historical knowledge of him knows he's turned NV and the LV area into a wealth producer for his entire family.Now that I think of it, I'm pretty sure one of his sons had something to do with the petroleum industry as a lobbyist. 

Guess now that sodomobama ordered the fbi to stand down on him its full speed ahead again.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE 4-10-2014 8:48 PST changed turtle title because it is NOW SERIOUS Planes, helicoptors & Agents OH MY!   UPDATE 4-10-2014 8:48 PST changed turtle title because it is NOW SERIOUS Planes, helicoptors & Agents OH MY! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 4:39 pm

http://www.infowars.com/breaking-sen-harry-reid-behind-blm-land-grab-of-bundy-ranch/

Plenty about this in the other thread as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE 4-10-2014 8:48 PST changed turtle title because it is NOW SERIOUS Planes, helicoptors & Agents OH MY!   UPDATE 4-10-2014 8:48 PST changed turtle title because it is NOW SERIOUS Planes, helicoptors & Agents OH MY! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 9:09 pm

http://www.activistpost.com/2014/04/cowboy-theyll-fire-next-shot-heard.html

Friday, April 11, 2014

Cowboy: 'They'll fire the next shot heard 'round the world, and WE will fire the rest!'

Activist Post

The video below is part of the public comments during an emergency Moapa Valley Town Board Meeting regarding Cliven Bundy's standoff with armed agents on his Nevada Ranch that has grazing rights on public land. A cowboy and friend of the Bundy family warns that this is much bigger than this ranch, and tells the Bureau of Land Management that if they fire the first shot, "we will fire the rest!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0_SXrs4SkQ

The meeting took place on Wednesday April 9th, 2014.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE 4-10-2014 8:48 PST changed turtle title because it is NOW SERIOUS Planes, helicoptors & Agents OH MY!   UPDATE 4-10-2014 8:48 PST changed turtle title because it is NOW SERIOUS Planes, helicoptors & Agents OH MY! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 11:07 am

This sounds like a true back story of how BLM came in, threw out long standing agreements,
rewrote the rules, and attempted the land grab. And we now think we know the real purpose.
http://danaloeschradio.com/the-real-story-of-the-bundy-ranch/

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: FAA Designates Bundy Ranch a No-Fly Zone   UPDATE 4-10-2014 8:48 PST changed turtle title because it is NOW SERIOUS Planes, helicoptors & Agents OH MY! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:27 pm

http://www.prisonplanet.com/faa-designates-bundy-ranch-a-no-fly-zone.html

FAA Designates Bundy Ranch a No-Fly Zone

BLM attempts a media blackout with FAA flight restrictions targeting news helicopters

Kit Daniels
Prison Planet.com
April 12, 2014

Yesterday afternoon the Federal Aviation Administration designated the airspace above Bundy Ranch near Bunkerville, Nevada a “no-fly zone” with altitude restrictions that effectively ban news helicopters.
FAA Designates Bundy Ranch a No Fly Zone 041214noflyzone2

The BLM “no-fly zone” targets news helicopters from covering the story. Original photo credit: Peter Clarke / Wiki

The “temporary flight restrictions,” revealed by a contributor to the Free Republic, bans all air traffic under an altitude of 3,000 feet in the vicinity of the ranch except for aircraft operating under the direction of the Bureau of Land Management.

The restrictions in full:

FDC 4/1687 ZLA NV..AIRSPACE MESQUITE, NV..TEMPORARY FLIGHT RESTRICTIONS WITHIN AREA DEFINED AS 3NM RADIUS OF 364624N/1141113W (MMM71 RADIAL AT 4.3NM) SFC-3000FT AGL LAW ENFORCEMENT INVESTIGATION. PURSUANT TO 14 CFR SECTION 91.137(A)(1) TEMPORARY FLIGHT RESTRICTIONS ARE IN EFFECT. ONLY RELIEF AIRCRAFT OPERATIONS UNDER DIRECTION OF BLM ARE AUTHORIZED IN THE AIRSPACE. BLM TELEPHONE 702-335-3191 IS IN CHARGE OF ON SCENE EMERGENCY RESPONSE ACTIVITY. LOS ANGELES /ZLA/ ARTCC TELEPHONE 661-265-8205 IS THE FAA COORDINATION FACILITY. 1404112140-1405111434

A map of the no-fly zone is available here.

Undoubtedly these flight restrictions are in response to the intense media presence now surrounding Bundy Ranch.

“Keeps the media choppers away so the BLM can do what it wants,” a contributor named SkyDancer pointed out on the Free Republic.

It’s quite obvious that this is the case considering that news helicopters routinely fly at an altitude under 3,000 feet in order to capture the best footage.

Recently, cowboys who are supportive of Cliven Bundy have been successful at rounding up Bundy’s cattle before the BLM could impound them, so it certainly appears that the agency is using the flight restrictions as a cover to target these cowboys without any fear of potential brutality being leaked to the media.

BLM agents have already assaulted several protestors, including a pregnant woman and a cancer victim, which was fortunately caught on tape.

The feds are attempting to regain control of the narrative surrounding the standoff, especially since it is now known that U.S. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) is behind the land grab for the future development of solar farms with Chinese energy companies.

It is also concerning that by interpreting the no-fly zone to the letter, the BLM could even delay medical helicopters from flying into the area to evacuate individuals who are severely injured.

Although air ambulances are typically exempt from temporary flight restrictions, pilots are still supposed to gain clearance before taking off, which in the past has kept medical pilots grounded until permission was granted.

This scenario is especially frightening considering Clark Co. Commissioner Tom Collins’ recent statement that those traveling to Bunkerville to support Bundy in his standoff against the feds “better have funeral plans.”

Related posts:

1. Report claims cell towers in Bundy ranch area shut down
2. Breaking: Sen. Harry Reid Behind BLM Land Grab of Bundy Ranch
3. BLM Rangers Brought in From Out of State for Nevada Ranch ‘Emergency’
4. Cliven Bundy Calls on Sheriff to Start Arresting BLM Feds
5. Nevada Governor Blasts Feds’ ‘First Amendment Area’ in Bundy Dispute

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE 4-10-2014 8:48 PST changed turtle title because it is NOW SERIOUS Planes, helicoptors & Agents OH MY!   UPDATE 4-10-2014 8:48 PST changed turtle title because it is NOW SERIOUS Planes, helicoptors & Agents OH MY! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:29 pm

Latest is the BLM is standing down..leaving.
AND that the BLM is a corporation registered in Puerto Rico?

Seems like we're just getting started here, after all these years. cyclops

LIVESTREAM: AJ's guy, not shilly Santilli. http://www.ustream.tv/AlexJonesLive

Feed just cut out. Peeps and the reporter are headed out on foot to gather
up the animals.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE 4-10-2014 8:48 PST changed turtle title because it is NOW SERIOUS Planes, helicoptors & Agents OH MY!   UPDATE 4-10-2014 8:48 PST changed turtle title because it is NOW SERIOUS Planes, helicoptors & Agents OH MY! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:53 pm

Count horses, not cars. Wink

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Bundy Demands Sheriff Disarm BLM   UPDATE 4-10-2014 8:48 PST changed turtle title because it is NOW SERIOUS Planes, helicoptors & Agents OH MY! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 2:02 pm

Bundy Demands Sheriff Disarm BLM, Supporters Vow to Seize Back Cattle as Showdown Looms

Situation in Bunkerville remains volatile

Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones
Prison Planet.com
April 12, 2014

Nevada cattle rancher Cliven Bundy has demanded that Sheriff Douglas Gillespie disarm BLM officials as a showdown between Bundy’s supporters and federal agents looms.

Despite the fact that the Bureau of Land Management has backed down and announced it will cease its operation to round up Bundy’s cattle, the rancher gave Gillespie a one hour time limit to seize all firearms from BLM agents involved in the siege.

Video footage from the scene in Bunkerville shows dozens of cowboys on horseback, with supporters now vowing to take back hundreds of cattle the feds have already stolen from Bundy.

Although a deal was brokered to end the siege, the situation remains volatile.

Keep checking back for updates at Infowars.com and watch our live stream below.
GO TO LINK here: http://www.prisonplanet.com/bundy-demands-sheriff-disarm-blm-supporters-vow-
to-seize-back-cattle-as-showdown-looms.html
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE 4-10-2014 8:48 PST changed turtle title because it is NOW SERIOUS Planes, helicoptors & Agents OH MY!   UPDATE 4-10-2014 8:48 PST changed turtle title because it is NOW SERIOUS Planes, helicoptors & Agents OH MY! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:19 pm

NOT OVER AFTER ALL:

I don't think AJ's seen this one yet:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE 4-10-2014 8:48 PST changed turtle title because it is NOW SERIOUS Planes, helicoptors & Agents OH MY!   UPDATE 4-10-2014 8:48 PST changed turtle title because it is NOW SERIOUS Planes, helicoptors & Agents OH MY! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 5:37 pm

This could be the end of the confrontation:

Fed's agree to release cattle

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE 4-10-2014 8:48 PST changed turtle title because it is NOW SERIOUS Planes, helicoptors & Agents OH MY!   UPDATE 4-10-2014 8:48 PST changed turtle title because it is NOW SERIOUS Planes, helicoptors & Agents OH MY! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UPDATE 4-10-2014 8:48 PST changed turtle title because it is NOW SERIOUS Planes, helicoptors & Agents OH MY!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: